What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Thanks to everyone who reviewed, I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. I hope you enjoy this next chapter, let me know what you think***
Chapter 11: Realizing the BIG mistake

Traci opened her eyes to the beating of the sun in her face. JC was gently rubbing her back leaving baby kisses on her shoulder. Traci felt his other arm around her waist. She slowly turned around and looked at him.

“Morning” he said as he leaned in to kiss her

“What time is it?” Traci asked as she moved her face so he kissed her cheek.

“Only…9:00” he said as he looked at the alarm clock on the side of his bed. He then hugged her back kissing her shoulder blade.

“Josh…don’t” Traci said as she wiggled out of his grip

“Why? What’s wrong?” JC asked

“Haven’t you noticed and we’ve done…I cheated on Justin…you cheated on Stephanie…” Traci said as she picked up her PJs that were lying on the floor. She quickly put them on.

“Traci!” JC said, as he watched her dress “Traci listen…”

“NO!!” Traci yelled “I cheated on the one guy who loves me…with his best friend”

She stormed out of the room, and ran down the hall and into her and Justin’s room. She got into bed, and cried. She realized what she had done, and she hated herself for it. She cried until she couldn’t anymore, and then heard the phone ring. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Go away Josh!” Traci yelled under the covers

“It’s Justin!” JC said as he put his head on the door.

Traci gasped as she ran and opened the door, she looked at JC then grabbed the phone and closed the door and ran back to sit on the bed.

“Hello” (sniffling)

“Hey babe, miss me?” Justin said

“Yes…come home now…please”

“(laughing) Just a couple more days sweety”

Traci smiled and sniffled again

“You ok?”

“Yea, just…I’m getting sick” she lied

“Oh…well take some medicine, and get better ok?”

“Yes Dr. Timberlake”

“(laughing) Don’t be a smart @ss”

Traci laughed. They then talked for awhile. Then Justin had to go.

“I’ll call in a couple of days ok?” Justin said

“OK…I miss you”

“Miss you too…love you”

“Me too…bye”

“Bye”

They both hung up. Traci sighed as she lay back down on the bed.

“What have I done” Traci said as a tear slid down her cheek. Then the phone rang again, she sat up and grabbed the phone.

“Hello”

“Hey chic, what’s up?” Alyssa said. Traci sighed in relief

“Nothing much, you?”

“Same, I’m bored”

“That’s nothing new”

“Hey!”

Traci laughed

“Want to come with me shopping?”

“Sure…”

“Yeay! Ok I’ll me you there ok?”

“Yea, bye”

They both hung up. She quickly got up and took a shower. She put on a cute shirt and a jean skirt with her Roxy sandals. She did her hair and make up and then grabbed her purse and headed down the stairs. JC was in the kitchen eating something.

“I’m going to the mall with Alyssa” Traci said “Take any messages”

JC didn’t say anything. Traci got ready to leave, when JC stopped her.

“Trace…please listen” JC said

“JC…it was a mistake…a BIG mistake…and I know it changes the way we see each other, but that’s the way it has to be” Traci said “I love Justin….and he loves me”

“But I love you!” JC said almost in the instant. Traci looked at him

“You can’t be serious” she said

“I do, I love the way you pout when you don’t get your way, and how you get angry so easily” JC said “and your smile”

Traci could feel herself getting dizzy. She sighed and sat down at the bar next to him.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t keep it inside anymore” JC said as he looked at hit food

“What am I going to do” Traci thought as she looked at him. She then stood up.

“I have to go, I’ll talk to you later” Traci said as she walked out the door.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki