What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Thanks to everyone who's reading, please continue to let me know what ya'll think. I hope you enjoy this chapter, again... it's a short one :-/***
Chapter 13: Going Home

Traci woke up to the smell of breakfast food. She sat up and stretched, then walked into the kitchen sleepily yawning. Lance was making breakfast.

“Well, aren’t you a sight to see in the morning” Lance laughed as he stood in front of the stove making eggs

“Very funny” Traci said as she fixed her pony tail “Well…I didn’t get much sleep for 1…that couch sucks” Lance laughed “And 2…someone was having a little fun last night” she looked at Lance, as he turned pink as he looked back at Traci then the eggs he was cooking. Traci started laughing.

“It’s okay Lancey Poo…everyone as needs…jus remember someone’s in the next room” Traci said and looked at him. Alyssa then came in with her robe on, and walked behind Lance hugging his back.

“Morning” Traci said as she looked at them

“Sleep good?” Alyssa asked

“Hum…yea” Traci said

“Good. You goin home today?” Alyssa asked as she got a coffee cup out

“Probably…J will be home soon, I’ll be fine as long as I keep myself busy” Traci said as Lance handed her a plate of breakfast food “Mmm thank you Lance”

Lance smiled as he went back to the stove. Traci smiled and watched as Lance and Alyssa got ‘lovey dovey’. About 12:30 Traci decided to go home. She had to face JC sometime. So she said good-bye to Lance and Alyssa then got in her car and left. She pulled into the driveway and grabbed her shopping bags and headed inside. She opened the door and heard laughing from the living room. She walked in and saw Stephanie and JC all over each other on the couch. She coughed fakely, and they both looked at her.

“Oh Trace, you’re home” JC said sitting up “Where’ve you been?”

“I stayed with Alyssa last night” Traci said eyeing him

“Oh…” JC said smiling nervously.

“Well, I’m going to my room anyone call?” Traci asked as she got ready to head up the stairs

“No” JC said

Traci sighed and went into her and Justin’s room. She sat down on the bed “What’s wrong with me…am I jealous…OMG, I’m jealous!!” Traci said to herself. She felt a tear slid down her cheek, and she quickly wiped it away and got up and started putting away the things she bought.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki