What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***If anyone is reading. THANKS! I'm just adding another chapter cause I've actually got time. Anyway, let me know what you think. Again...chapter is short :)***
Chapter 14: He’s Home

Traci woke up early the day Justin was to come home. She ran around her room laughing at herself. She opened the door and ran down the hall yelling “He’s coming home!!” she went smack right into JC’s chest. She went smack on the floor on her butt, and looked up and saw JC laughing at her.

“Oww…geez…” Traci said rubbing her head “What is that, bricks?”

JC laughed “Nope…all muscle baby” JC did a flexing move

“Stop flattering yourself and help me up” Traci said as she held out her hand. JC laughed, and helped her up.

“A little excited huh?” JC said as they walked down the stairs

“Yes!!” Traci said with a laugh “I’ve been waiting 2 weeks!!”

JC laughed. They went into the kitchen. Traci jumped up and down around the kitchen smiling. JC laughed.

“So, how’ve you been?” JC asked “We haven’t really talked”

“Yea…I’ve been busy with work and stuff” Traci said looking at him

“Is that the only reason?” JC asked curiously

“Yes” Traci said looking at him nervously

“Oh…” JC said. Traci then went into the fridge.

“Hummm…” Traci said “What should I have?” she then smiled and picked out the box of waffles. She giggled and put them in the toaster. JC laughed

“You’re weird” JC said looking at her

“What?” it’s jus food” Traci said “I’m happy don’t kill it”

“Ok, Ok” JC said taking the box of Coco Puffs out.

“You want the last bowl?” JC asked Traci looked at him and smiled. She shook her head and looked at her waffles.

They talked like friends and finished eating breakfast. About 3 hours later, breakfast was done. JC was out front playing basketball and Traci was up stairs listening to music and reading a magazine. She then heard a car door, and laughing outside. She smiled and got off the bed. She walked towards the window that over looked the front yard. She saw Justin and JC talking she smiled and jumped up and down. She threw the magazine on the bed, and ran down the stairs and out the front door.

“Justin!!” Traci yelled as she ran towards him and flung into his open embrace. He smiled and twirled her around. Traci smiled and felt a tear run down her cheek. JC watched them fakly smiling.

“Mmm…I missed you baby” Justin said kissing her forehead

“Me too” Traci said holding onto his neck.

She smiled and kissed him passionately, as JC turned away back to his game of basketball. Traci sighed as Justin picked her up and carried her into the house, and up the stairs. He gently laid her on the bed and took off his shoes. Traci ran her hands under his shirt over his chest, smiling. Justin climbed onto her, and started kissing her neck.

“Hmm…baby…” Justin moaned, “I love you”

Traci smiled at the words “I love you more” Traci said as she whispered in her ear.

Justin laughed. They didn’t do much more then that (no wink*wink). Traci just lay in Justin’s arms. She gently rubbed his back, as he sang the songs that played on the mixed CD she was playing.

“Mmm…can’t we just stay like this forever?” Traci said as she kissed his cheek

“I don’t see why not” Justin said in a husky tone.

Traci giggled. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I love you” Traci said smiling. She gave him an Eskimo kiss rubbing her nose against his, he smiled.

“I love you too baby…with all of my heart” Justin said,

Traci cuddled in his arms, and they both took a nap.



*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki