What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Another short chapter. Thanks Amy for reviewing, glad you're enjoying it. I hope you enjoy this chapter, let me know what you think***
Chapter 15: Finding Out

Things were going great for everyone. Justin never quite found out about JC and Traci’s little…whatever it was. Justin worked but not as much, he was a loud to take days off, which was great. Traci though wasn’t feeling really good lately. She would get dizzy every so often and was always hungry. Justin then convinced her to go to the doctors so they could exam her.

So there she sat in the waiting room for her turn. She flipped through the magazine nervously. She was then called into Dr. Louis’s office. She went in and took a couple of tests talked with her doctor etc. They then got ready to give her an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok in that area. She lay down on the uncomfortable table, while the doctor got the machine ready. She turned it on, and you could hear a faint bumping noise. The doctor laughed.

“It’s not an illness…Traci…you’re pregnant” she announced

Traci looked at her in shock. She and Justin haven’t done it in months. She then thought of something.

“Do you know how far along?” She asked nervously

“Humm…let me see” Dr. Louis said looking at a couple of charts “I’d say…about 2 months”

Traci then thought “2 months…last time was…OMG” Traci then looked at Dr. Louis

“Something wrong?” she asked

“Oh…no…sorry, just thinking” she said

“OK, I’ll need to see you in about a month ok?” Dr. Louis said

Traci smiled and nodded. She then grabbed her purse and headed to her car. She sat in the drivers’ seat, and looked out the window. She put her head on the steering wheel and cried. What was she going to do?!? How was she going to tell Justin? Will he be mad? She calmed herself down and wiped her eyes. She started her car and drove home. She got there and saw Justin and JC out front they were playing a game of basketball. She pulled into the driveway and got out. Justin ran over and picked her up twirling her around.

“Eww J…” Traci laughed “You’re all sweaty…put me down”

Justin laughed and put her down “How’d it go?”

“OK…but” Traci said “I need to talk to you”

“What about?” Justin asked looking at her

“Just…follow me” Traci said.

Justin looked at Traci confusingly, and then at JC he shrugged. Traci grabbed his hand and he looked at her.

“Alright, come on” Justin said, and Traci smiled they walked up to their room.


*&*Traci*&*

Comments??? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki