What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Okay. Last short chapter. After this one they'll be much longer, and better (in my opinion) Anyway. If you're reading THANKS! let me know what you think, and i hope you enjoy em***
Chapter 16: Telling Him

Traci brought Justin to the bed, and sat him down.

“Okay…baby…” Traci said as she sat down next to him

“Babe, just tell me” he kissed her check “I love you”

Traci looked at him, and smiled. She took a deep breath

“Justin…I’m pregnant” Traci said looking at him, as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Babe…” Justin said looking at her

“Justin…I know it wasn’t supposed to happen…but it did, and I don’t know what to do” Traci said as tears ran down her face “And it’s yours…whether you think it is or not, it is…” she said half trying to convince herself

“How…how far?” Justin asked looking at her seriously

“About 2 months” Traci said, hoping he would buy that they did ‘it’ before he left which was exactly 2 months ago.

Justin looked at her “I’m gonna be a daddy?” he asked

Traci looked at him and smiled. He always did want a family, but it seemed so fast. They weren’t even engaged…all he had given her was the promise ring. Traci smiled and shook her head yes, and Justin sighed.

“You’re not mad?” Traci asked

“No…a little…surprised…but not mad” Justin said and hugged her, and kissed her forehead “I love you Trace, and I’ll love this baby too”

Traci smiled, and hugged him tightly “I love you J” she cried into his shoulder.

They sat there for awhile in a tight hug. Justin put his hands to the side of her face, and dried her tears with his thumbs.

“You ok?” he said giving her a comforting smile

“For now I am” Traci said looking at him.

He kissed her lips lightly

“How am I going to tell my parents’” Traci said “They’ll kill me when they find out…”

“Well, you aren’t the only one” Justin said “But I make a decent living and as long as I can support you, and the baby…it should be okay”

“Aww, Justin but I do have a job myself” Traci said

“I know baby” Justin said and hugged her close.

They then heard the front door open and close and footsteps.

“Everything ok?” JC asked knocking on the door. Traci quickly dried her eyes.

“Yea…” Traci said.

JC then poked his head into the room and looked at them noticing Traci’s teary eyes.

“What’s wrong?” JC asked looking at them

“I’m…uh…I’m pregnant” Traci said with a little smile

“Wow…congratulations” JC said walking out to hug them

“Thanks” Traci said with a smile


*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki