What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Okie, another chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the story, thanks so much for continuing to read and review, it means ALOT. Anyway. This is the last chapter of the older stuff, so after this I'll have newer stuff that I wrote last summer/fall. Anyway. Hope you enjoy, let me know :)***
Chapter 18: Not so fun

The next day came quickly. Soon it was 6:00 am and the alarm went off. Traci groaned and hid her head under her pillow. Justin woke up and turned the alarm off. He then laid back and looked at Traci.

“Baby…” he said and started kissing her neck “Time to get up”

Traci moaned and turned over, and slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Come on princess” he said and got out of bed.

Traci groaned and sat up, as Justin went into the bathroom to take a shower. Traci started to change into leggings and a prego shirt. Pretty soon she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair. As she was brushing her teeth, Justin walked out of the shower stall with a towel wrapped around his waist, his curls drenched with water. Traci watched him though the mirror as he dried himself off. Pretty soon he was in his boxer briefs as he stood in front of the mirror brushing his teeth as well. Traci was doing her make-up when JC knocked on the bedroom door.

“Yea…” Justin said as he turned towards the door

“What time are we leaving?” he asked, he sounded like he was half asleep.

“In about 20 minutes” Justin said glancing at the clock

“Ok” JC said

Justin then looked at Traci. “You feelin ok?” he asked

Traci nodded “I’m tired” she said

“Well the soon we get on the plane, you can fall asleep ok?” he said with a smile

Traci nodded.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone’s stuff was in the trunk of Justin’s car and Traci was in the passenger seat, Justin was driving while JC was in the back. They were about 45 minutes away from the airport. Soon they reached the airport and checked their bags in and headed towards the terminal. They were seated; Justin near the window, then Traci and JC next to her. Pretty soon the air plane took off towards New Jersey.

~5 hours later~

The plane landed and Traci was asleep her head leaning on Justin’s shoulder. Justin shook her lightly

“Trace…get up” he said in a whisper

Traci moaned and opened her eyes. She stood up and followed JC out of the plane. Justin went to get a rental car as JC and Traci waited for him. Pretty soon he came back with the keys to a silver Echo. They went to get their bags then headed to the rental car. Traci got into the back, so she could lie down; she had gotten a head ache on the plane. About 25 minutes later they reached a nice hotel right on the shore of Jersey. They grabbed their bags and headed inside. Traci was slowly dragging behind them as they walked to the elevator.

“Come on Trace” JC said

“Leave me alone” Traci said grumpily

Pretty soon they walked into a nice big suite with two king sized beds in two different rooms. It was right next to the greatest view if the place.

“Look I got the view” Justin said to Traci, knowing she loved the beach

Traci smiled and put her bags down.

She then climbed onto the bed “Good night” she said and closed her eyes to fall asleep.

Traci woke up finally. She moaned and turned her head and looked at the digital clock on the night stand. It read 1:30pm. She sat up, and blinked a couple of times. She sure was hungry. She got out of bed and opened the bedroom door which leads into the little living room. JC and Justin were busy talking and laughing as they watched comedy central. JC turned to look at her, as he walked into the room.

“Well good afternoon” he said with a smile

“Yea yea” Traci said as she sat down next to Justin, putting her head on his shoulder

“So baby, you ok now?” Justin asked as his hand went to rub her stomach

“Mmm…did you guys bring food?” Traci asked

“What? You think we’re stupid?” JC said sarcastically

He got up and went into the kitchen. He grabbed the box of Twinkies and walked back into the living room.

“OoOo food!” Traci said as she grabbed the box out of JC’s hand quickly. He moved back.

“Damn women!” he said laughing

Traci glared at him. She got down 3 Twinkies, and looked over at Justin

“So, what’s the plan?” she asked

“Well…” Justin said, then looked at her and started to crack up with laughter.

JC turned and saw what Justin was laughing at; there was a big splotch of whipped cream on Traci‘s nose.

“What?” Traci asked confused

Justin then laughed and went in and kissed her nose, taking off the cream “You had a little” he touched her nose “cream there, but it’s gone”

Traci glared at JC again “You guys are mean to me…”

Justin smiled, he loved it when she acted like that, he then kissed her cheek “I’m sorry, don’t be mad…forgive me?”

He then started to kiss her face and then gently her lips. JC groaned and rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the TV. Traci noticed his look and even though she loved what Justin was doing, she pulled back.

“I forgive you” she said

Justin smiled “Good” he said

Traci leaned back against the couch and opened another Twinkie. After two more, Justin took the box away.

“Okay, that’s enough” Justin said

“Hey…” Traci said pouting

She looked at him, and tried reaching for the box. Justin threw them to JC, and Traci looked at them and sat back with a pout.

“I don’t know if I like this anymore” She replied, frowning

*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki