What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***No comments, but oh well. If your reading this please let me know what you think. The chapters are still kinda short :) Thanks***

Chapter 2: Love

The next morning, Traci woke up with the sun blearing through the window. She curled up in a ball, and she felt Justin's arms around her. She tried to get out from his grip, but he gripped her tighter.

"J, stop" Traci said with a laugh

"No...stay here...no leave me" Justin said in a little kid voice

"You sound like your brother" Traci said with a laugh. She finally got out of his grip, and put on his boxer P.J. pants, and her spaghetti strap-shirt.

"Hey those are mine" Justin said, as he looked at her.

"Well...too bad" Traci said as she out her hair in a ponytail.

"Oh yeah" Justin said, he got up and ran towards her. Traci screamed and ran out of the room. Justin stopped realizing, he had nothing on, and stuck his boxers on, and headed out the door, down the hallway, and down the stairs into the living room, and heard her laughing behind the couch. He snuck up over to the couch, and poked his head over it.

"Got you!!" He said, as he fell over the edge and landed on top of her.

"Ouhhh...J" Traci said as she whimpered in pain

"I'm sorry sweety" Justin said, as he kissed her lips lightly. They then heard a cough, and looked up as JC stared at them.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything" JC asked as he looked at them.

Justin laughed as he looked at JC then Traci and he buried his face on the side of her neck,

"Of course not Josh" Traci said "What would you be interrupting?"

"Never mind dork" JC said as he got up and they heard him walk into the kitchen. Traci could hear Justin smelling her hair, and sighed.

"J, what the hell are you doing?" Traci asked, as she giggled

"Nothing...just making a memory" Justin said as she looked at him

"You're weird" Traci said. Justin laughed and then stood up. He held out his hand, and helped her up, and they walked into the kitchen. JC was sitting at the bar eating cereal.

"So, what did you guys do last night?" JC asked as he winked at Justin.

"Nothing" Traci said as she nudged Justin on his side. He smiled and shook his head. Traci went into the cub-board, to get some cereal.

"Hey...who ate all the Coco puffs?" Traci said, as she looked at JC. He giggled and started eating his cereal faster. Traci looked at him evilly.

"You Brat!" Traci said as she lunged for him. Justin then grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer to him, and JC laughed.

"Just have some apple jacks" Justin said

"But...I don't" Traci started to say, but was stopped when Justin kissed her sweetly.

"Please be nice" Justin said with a cute face.

"Alright fine" Traci said "But next time, I get the last bowl"

"Fine, hear that JC?" Justin said,

"Yea Yea" JC said with a little laugh.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? e-mail me at

Spacey1141@hotmail.com

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki