What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

***HaHa I'm at school with some free time. Just adding another chapter cause again... I got time. I hope ya'll are enjoying it, let me know what you think. Thanks for reading and reviewing :-P! enjoy!***

Chapter 21: Back to normal

The trip ended quickly and everyone was anxious to get home. The rest of the week had been very quiet. Traci tried to stay in her room as much as possible and keep out of Josh’s way. Josh didn’t risk leaving the room; Justin could come back at any time. They were now at home. Traci was sitting on their bed going through the dirty clothes from the trip. Justin was taking a quick shower, while Josh watched TV in the living room. Traci leaned back against the headboard and rubbed her almost 5 month pregnant stomach. She had a doctor appointment at the end of the week, to find out the sex of the baby. She was day dreaming when Justin came out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapping around his waist.

“You okay” he asked

Traci shook herself out of the daze, and looked at him.

“Huh?” she asked

He laughed and went to his drawer to get out some boxer briefs. He slipped them on, throwing his towel in the hamper. He walked over and sat next to her.

“You okay?” he asked again

“Oh yea” she semi smiled “Just thinking”

He leaned over and laid his head on her stomach and rubbing it with his hand. He smiled when it kicked.

“Hey there baby” he said and kissed her belly

Traci smiled and ran a hand through his hair

“Did you have fun on the trip?” Justin asked

“Yea, it was okay” she replied “Would have been nicer if you were there more often”

“I know…” he said and looked up at her pouting “I’m sorry”

“It’s okay…it’s your job” Traci said

Justin leaned up and kissed her lips lightly.

“I gotta report back some stuff…I won’t take long” Justin replied getting up to change.

Traci pouted “Okay” she said

Justin slipped on a pair of jeans and a wife beater before kissing her once more.

“I’ll be down in the office okay?” he asked

“Okay” Traci said again

Justin headed down stairs while Traci finished up the laundry before going down stairs to get a snack. She walked into the kitchen and heard the faint sounds of the basketball being bounced. She went to the fridge and grabbed some grapes and walked over to the sink to wash them. She looked through the window and saw Josh shooting some hoops, his shirt off, his chest glistening with sweat. She was in a trance by JC and she hadn’t heard Justin walk into the kitchen. She still had the water running when Justin touched her shoulder. She practically jumped and gave a squeal and turned.

“Justin! Geezish!” she said shutting the water off

He kinda laughed “You okay?” he asked

She nodded putting the grapes into the bowl. Justin looked out the window wondering what she was looking so intently at. He saw JC, all sweaty and he shot some hoops.

“Are you hungry?” Traci asked him noticing he too was watching JC
“Oh umm, I’ll just get a snack” he replied

Traci went and sat at the bar on the stool. Justin went to raid the pantry. A couple minutes later Justin was sitting next to her, they were talking about possible ideas for the baby room when the front opened and closed. Josh came into the kitchen still bare chest as he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

“Get a good workout?’ Justin asked him

Josh looked at Justin as he gulped down his water, when he was down he replied.

“Uh huh, felt good” he replied

“Have anything planned for the rest of the day?” Justin asked

JC shrugged “Don’t know yet” he said

With that JC walked towards the stairs “Imma go shower” he said

Traci was secretly watching him as she leaned her head on her arm eating her grapes. Justin then turned to her.

“Something is up with him” he said

Traci shrugged pretending like she didn’t care. Justin watched her then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

“Wanna hang out tonight?” he asked

“And do what?” she asked

“Whatever you want” he said

“Let’s go to a movie” she said “And NOT a scary one”

He laughed “Okay” he said

He gave her the movie listings, from the newspaper that was beside them on the counter.

“Hmm The Perfect Man” she replied

Justin made a face and Traci laughed

“Okay…The Longest Yard?” she asked

“That one looks good” he replied

“Okay…7:30?” she asked

“Got it, better go get ready” he replied to her

Traci slowly got off the chair, Justin watched her and smiled.

“C’mon, we don’t have all day” he teased

“Hey, you try being almost 5 months pregnant” she pouted

Justin smiled as he watched her walk up the stairs. Justin cleaned up the kitchen before walking up the stairs. He walked passed Josh’s room and heard his music blaring. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door opened, and Josh stood in a pair of jeans, wet hair, and bare chest.

“Yea?” JC asked

“You alright?’ Justin asked

JC shrugged “I think I’m just jet lagged” he lied

“Oh” Justin said “Well Trace and I are gonna go to a movie in about 45 minutes” he said “So you’ll have the house to yourself for awhile”

“Okay…thanks” JC replied “I was think about having some of the guys over”

“Sounds okay…just…don’t wreck the place” Justin said jokingly

Josh laughed “I’ll try not too” he said

Justin smiled ‘At least he was laughing’ Justin thought

“Okay, I better get ready too” Justin said

Josh nodded “Have fun” he said

“You too” Justin said

Justin headed towards the bedroom. He walked inside and Traci was struggling with putting on a shirt.

Justin smiled “Need some help?” he asked

Traci looked at him, and huffed “Justin” she whined

He laughed and walked towards her, pulling down the shirt.

“Thank you” she said pouting

He smiled and kissed her lips. He went and put on a button up shirt over is wife beater. Soon they got into Justin’s sport car and headed down the nearest movie theater, to spend some quality time together.


*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki