What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Okay...here it is. The Epi :) THANKS SOO MUCH to those of you who've read and reviewed and even those who haven't. I hope you enjoyed it, please let me know what you think. I should have a couple new stories coming up soon, and of course if you haven't please check out my older stuff if you'd like. I've got a few here. Anyway. Hope you enjoy this last part, and thanks for stickin with me :) haha enjoy***
-*-EPILOUGE-*-

(JC’s P.O.V.)


So, that was it. I moved out. The next day while apartment hunting I ran into an old buddy from my old neighborhood that was looking for a roommate and the rest was history. That was 3 years ago. Now I have my own place with my new fiancée Marissa. We met 2 years ago while I was out with my buds and clicked. I felt like I’d known her my whole life. She’s my best friend now.

Now we’re setting up for a BBQ. I got suckered into throwing this years 4th of July party since I have the newest house. Yeah, whatever. Its jus the usual people, some work friends, Lance, Alyssa, Justin, and who could forget my Traci. I haven’t forgotten about her, I just can’t. Justin and she have a boy now. They got married that 1st year I left and was pregnant soon after. She had a beautiful boy 2 years ago, who is the cutest boy ever. I’ll never forget our little girl though. I made a copy of the ultrasound picture and keep it tucked away in my wallet. Anyway, Andrew Scott Timberlake is my God son.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned to see Marissa looking at me smiling.

“Everything ready?” I asked

She nodded and smiled “The only thing missing is you baby”

I sighed “I’m sorry” I turned to hug her tightly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck bringing our lips into a steamy kiss. Our kiss was interrupted by the door bell ringing, and I groaned breaking away from her lips.

“Perfect timing” she said and wiped my lips with her thumb, taking off the lip gloss she left on there.

“C’mon” I said and took her hand, and walked through the foyer towards the door.

Marissa stood next to me as I opened the door. I was almost knocked to the floor as Andrew ran at me, hugging my legs.

“Unkle C!” he cried

I laughed and ran a hand through his brown curls. He looked up at me with his hazel eyes (like Traci’s) staring into my blue ones.

“Hey buddy” I said, and picked him up “How’s my guy?”

He squealed as I hung him over my shoulder and he started to pound on my back with his small hands. Marissa was greeting Traci and Justin as they walked into the house. I tried not to look at Traci as she stood beside Justin gripping his hand. I was brought out of my daze hearing Andrew call my name.

“Unkle C!!” he yelled

I laughed and brought him back over my shoulder, holding him on my hip. His face was red from being held upside down and he hugged my neck. Eventually we made our way into the kitchen to wait on everyone else.

I sat Andrew on the counter and he threw grapes into my mouth and giggled when they hit everywhere but in my mouth. I did love this little guy, I know what Traci was thinking when she asked me to be his God father, she was trying to make the loss of Kayla more bearable but, I’d never forget our baby girl. Oww, he got me in the eye. We laughed and I rubbed my eye and turned to see Traci watching us. She smiled at me, and then turned back to Marissa’s and Justin’s conversation. I looked back at Andrew who was watching me as he sucked on a grape.

“What guy?” I asked, being face to face with him

He smiled and held out a grape for me. I opened my mouth and he tossed it, making it into my mouth finally.

I clapped “Yeay!” I said laughing

He clapped and kicked his legs. I smiled at him.

Traci would always be the one I let go. You know like that saying: “If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you, it’s meant to be”? Well Traci didn’t come back. She loves Justin, and I understand that because I love Marissa and I can’t picture myself with anyone else.

-*- The End -*-

*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions??


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki