What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Yeay! So glad people are interested! I'll try and get out what i can now because School starts for me on Monday and I KNOW i won't have much time anymore :) Anyway! Thanks for the great reviews hope you enjoy this chapter as well***

Chapter 03: A Nice Hot Shower

~3 Hours Later~

Traci was cleaning the house while, Justin was unpacking and JC was getting ready to go out. She finished the dish's, and walked up the stairs to the bed-room, the door was cracked open, and she walked in there was a pile of dirty cloths in a basket next to the bed.

"Justin" Traci called as she walked in

Just then; Justin slammed the door, and ran towards her tackling her to the bed. Traci then tired to calm herself down, and calm her breathing.

"Shyt Justin!" she said a little out of breath "You scared the cr*p out of me!!"

Justin laughed as he looked at her. He loved her (or so he thought)

"Let me make it up to you" Justin said as he kissed her face lightly

"And how would you do that?" Traci asked smiled,

"Wouldn't you like to know" Justin said, and he got up, and grabbed her arms, and they walked towards the bathroom, that was connected to the bedroom. Justin started the shower, and Traci laughed.

"Justin!!" Traci said "You can take a shower without me"

"No...please" Justin said "I missed you"

He made that puppy face, and Traci smiled.

"Alright fine, but only cause I missed you soo much" Traci said with a smile

"Yeay" he said as he took off his wife beater. They then heard a knock on the door.

"Ooohhh man GO AWAY!" Justin yelled through the bathroom.

"Just wanted to tell ya I was leaving" JC yelled "I won't be home tell late!"

"Ok BYE!!" Justin yelled then wrapped his arms around Traci's waist.

"Perfect...a day of just us" Justin smiled as he kissed her neck

"Yeay...can we start it now!" Traci said as she adjusted the water

"Oh...a little excited are we?" Justin said as he un-zipped his pants.

"No that's you" Traci said, as she took off Justin's PJ pants that she was still wearing. She then took her ponytail out; you could still smell the shampoo she used the night before. Justin then opened the shower door and got inside. Traci finished un-dressing, and she got in with him. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist, as the hot water came down his chest. Traci smiled, and she got the baby shampoo that he still used to keep his curls silky soft and put some on her hand, and started washing his hair.

"Mmmm" Justin moaned as Traci rubbed his scalp.

"Does that feel good baby?" Traci said with a smile

"Uh huh" Justin said. She then finished and rinsed his hair.

"There...are we done now?" Traci asked, as Justin looked at her.

"No...that's not fair to you" Justin said, and he got a spongy cloth, and put Mixed Fruit soap on it, then started washing her back, and arms etc. (won't go into detail) Traci then rinsed herself off, and she looked at him and smiled. She kissed him passionately, as he pushed her to the corner of the shower. Traci wrapped her arms around his neck, as he rubbed her smooth back. After a little bit, they got out. Traci dried off, and put on her robe then a towel in her hair. Justin wrapped a towel around his waist, and followed her into the room. She began sorting out his dirty clothes. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm...we don't have to do that now do we?" Justin asked

"Well, you just had to use so many clothes" Traci said

"I'm sorry" Justin said, and then the phone rang.

"Damn it, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Justin yelled as he put on his earphone, phone and clicked the button. Traci laughed. Justin then went down to his office, while Traci started the laundry.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com. It's short I know, I promise they'll get longer soon :)



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki