What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Okay, so no reviews. But i decided to post the next chapter anyway. Sorry i'm SO busy with school now and work, so i have little time to do anything. But i've got a 4 day weekend coming up so maybe i'll get more done :). If you are reading THANKS!!***

Chapter 04: A Day Of Us Or A Day Alone


About 2 hours later, Traci was dressed, and she sat on her bed folding the washed clothes while watching TV. Justin was still talking to whoever was on the phone. She finished folding, and began putting the clothes away, and walked towards JC's room, and put his clothes on his un-made bed. She closed the door, and then went back into her and Justin's room, where he was getting dressed.

"Hey, who was that?" Traci asked, as she sat down on the bed.

"My Boss" Justin said “I have to go down to the office"

"Justin!" Traci said as she looked at him hurt

"I know, I know" Justin said as he buttoned up his shirt over his wife beater.

"So much for a day of just us" Traci said, as she crossed her arms making a sad face

"Baby I know, and I'm sorry" Justin said "You know how much you mean to me"

"Apparently, not as much as your job" Traci said

Justin finished getting ready, as Traci begged him not to leave.

"Babe I have to go" Justin said "Please don't be mad"

"Whatever...do whatever is important to you" Traci said as she got up, and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Justin sighed, and picked up his briefcase, and headed downstairs.

"I'll be back soon" Justin yelled “Love you"

He sighed as he heard no answer, and he left. Traci sat in the kitchen, and could feel the tears run down her face. She quickly wiped them away, she couldn't figure out why she was crying. Yes, Justin had a life, but we had been gone for a whole week and she missed him ALOT. She finally calmed herself down a little, and went into the fridge to get something to eat. The phone ran a couple minutes later, she quickly picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey girl..."

"Alyssa...hi"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothin, just chillen"

"Chillen?!? (laughing) I think you been spending too much time with Justin"

"(laughing) Yea right, no enough time I think"

She grabbed a soda, and walked into Justin's office. She sat down on his chair putting her feet on the desk.

"Why not? He's home right?"

"Yea, he got home last night, but his Boss called and he had to leave and go back to the office again"

"Well that sucks!"

"No kidding"

"Did he bring you anything?"

"Actually yea"

"Ohh, tell me"

"Alyssa...that's between J and I"

"Brat!! I tell you what Lance gets me!"

"Well, that's you not me"

"Meany!"

"But...he did give me a promise ring"

"OMG...how cute"

Traci laughed

"How'd he give it to you?"

Traci began explaining to her about the night before. (not in detail) About 2 hours later, Alyssa had to go, she had to get ready cause she was going out with Lance.

"Ok, I'll let you go...have fun ok?"

"Ok, I will believe me"

"Tell him I said hi!"

"Ok Bye"

"Bye"

They hung up. They had been best friends since high school, and talked and hung out a lot. Traci had introduced her to Lance and she just "clicked" with him. She laughed, and put the phone on the desk, she looked at the clock. It was 4:00 and Justin wasn't home, nor had he called. She twirled in his chair in a circle, and then stopped herself. She turned on the computer, and signed on the AOL. She checked her mail, she began to e-mail back friends and family. She then IMed a couple of her friends that were online, and chatted for a while. She got bored, and then signed off, and walked into the half dark living room. She sat down on the love seat turning on the lamp, and picked up her book, and began reading. About 1/2 hour later she fell asleep.

 

*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com. Again sorry for the chapters being short, they'll pick up



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki