What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Adding again, because I know I won't have time later on. HaHa Anyway. If you are reading this, please let me know what you think :)***

Chapter 05: I'm Sorry

About 1 hour later Traci fell asleep and Justin got home. He was very tired, and he felt bad for leaving Traci alone all day, usually it was fine because JC was there, but he'd left earlier, and he knew he'd be out late. He opened the front door noticing it was all dark. He put his bag down and walked into the living room were the only light was the lamp.

"Trace" Justin said, as he looked on the love seat, noticing she was fast asleep. He smiled and got down next to her. He put the book back on the table. He then pushed the hair from her face. Traci twitched, as she felt Justin's touch. He then stroked her cheek.

"Mm...Justin?" Traci said sleepily. She put her hand on Justin's as he touched her cheek.

"Yea, it's me" Justin said in a whisper

"Mmm...What time is it?" Traci asked sleepily, as she sat up.

"Almost 7:30" Justin said looking at his watch.

"Hmm" Traci groaned laying her head back closing her eyes

"Didn't get enough sleep huh?" Justin asked laughing

"Well, that's your fault" Traci said laughing

"You could have told me to stop" Justin said

"Like you would have!" Traci said hitting his shoulder.

"Yea...well no bu-" Justin started to say

"That's what I thought!" Traci said with a laugh

Justin looked at her, and smiled. He then went down and kissed her passionately. Traci could feel herself pulling him closer, they soon broke it.

"I'm sorry I had to leave today" Justin said leaving baby kisses on her neck.

"It's ok" Traci said "I shouldn't have reacted the way that I did, I understand that you have a life and everything."

"But I told you it would just be you and me, then I left" Justin said "It wasn't fair"

"Justin" Traci said "Look at me!" she held his face making him look at her.

"It's not your fault" Traci said "You do have a life!"

Justin looked into her eyes seeing the seriousness in them.

"I love you" Justin said hugging her

"I love you too" Traci said as a tear escaped her eyes. They hugged for awhile then broke it.

"You hungry?" Traci asked as she tired to wipe her tears.

"Yea, starved" Justin said as he stood up.

They both walked into the kitchen. Traci stood in front of the cabinet; Justin went behind her wrapping his arms around her. He began kissing her neck lightly.

"I missed you today" Justin said as they rocked back and forth.

"Yea right, you were too busy to even call" Traci said taking out a box of macaroni

"I tired!" Justin said defending himself.

"Right" Traci said, then got down on her knees to get the pot for the macaroni. She dug through the pots and found one. She then took it out, and stood up and looked in the pan. She noticed a "big" spider. She screamed and dropped the pan.

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Traci jumped up and down and ran behind Justin.

"What!?!" Justin said as she hugged his back.

"SPIDER!!! Kill it!!" Traci said holding him tight

Justin laughed and had Traci let go of him, then he went over and killed the spider. he then threw it outside.

"Did you kill it" Traci asked

"Yes...its gone" Justin said as he hugged her.

"Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!" Traci said as Justin laughed.

Traci then had Justin find another pot. She made some Macaroni, and cheese, and they ate and talked. About 3 hours later, the dishes were done, and all the doors were locked, and they walked up-stairs to their room. They both put on their PJ's and got into bed. The second Justin got snuggled under the covers he fell asleep. Traci smiled as she looked at him. She turned off the light and then fell asleep.

 

*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki