What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Just adding another chapter, because I have time. If anyone is reading let me know :) Thanks!***

Chapter 06: Mid-Night Snack

~*~Dream~*~

Two masquelnt hands massaging her skin, while his perfect lips touched her lips. She kissed him hungrily, and ran her hands though his dark brown hair. She opened her eyes and looked into his aqua blue ones.

"Josh..." She said in a whisper as he kissed her lips lightly

"Shhh..., don't talk" JC said as he put a finger to her lips.

"Mmmm" Traci moaned as he kissed her more passionately, she then heard Justin's voice.

~*~End of Dream~*~

"Trace, you ok?" Justin said in a husky voice, as she shook her lightly.

"Mmm...hum?" Traci said as opened her eyes a little, seeing darkness.

"You were breathing a little heavy, you ok?" Justin said as he rubbed her back.

"Yea...just a dream" Traci said as she cuddled next to him.

"ok... go back to sleep ok?" Justin said as he fell asleep again.

Traci however couldn't go to sleep. She tossed and turned for awhile. She then sat up, Justin was still fast asleep. She put on her robe, and walked out of the room. She then walked down stairs, and noticed the light on in the kitchen. She quietly walked into the kitchen, and saw JC sitting at the bar eating left over Macaroni.

"Hey" Traci said as she walked into the kitchen a little nervous. JC turned around and looked at her.

"Hey, what's wrong can't sleep?" JC asked as Traci got the ice-cream container out.

"No, so..." Traci said as she sat down next to him "How was your night?"

"It was ok" JC said "What about you?" He took a bite of his food "You have fun with J?"

"He left" Traci said "His Boss called and he head to leave, so basically I was bored outta my mind all day"

"Aww poor Traci" JC said with a little giggle

"shut up!" Traci said as she took a bite of ice-cream. There was an uncomfortable silence, when JC looked at her outta the corner of her eye.

"Trace" JC said breaking the silence

"Mm humm" Traci said looking at him

"Did last night...you know...mean anything?" JC asked looking at her. Traci looked at him. He was VERY good-looking but she loved Justin.

"I don't know" Traci said quietly "It wasn't much of a kiss"

"well you broke it!" JC said looking at her

"well I DO have a boy-friend you know" Traci said defending herself.

"Yea, I know" JC said

"Why you ask then?" Traci said looking at him

"Just thinking" JC said as he got up and put his dish in the sink. He then went into the living room, and turned on the TV. Traci sighed and took one more bite of ice-cream, then put it away, and put the spoon in the sink. She then walked into the living room were JC was. She sat down next to him, and looked at her. He then moved in closer. Traci could only look into his captivating blue eyes. He leaned in and slowly moved the hair from her face. Traci shivered at his smooth touch.

"JC" Traci said almost in a whimper as she closed her eyes

"Shhh..." JC said in a hushed tone "Just don't think about it..."

"But...I can't" Traci said "It’s not right"

"Just forget about him for two seconds" JC said as he moved in closer

"Josh...don't" Traci said as she bite her bottom lip.

"Just…" JC said as she touched the side of her face "Relax..."

Traci looked into his eyes. She then kissed him, and he kissed her back. (If ya know what I mean) He ran his hands through her hair, and they moved down the couch tell JC was lying on top of her. Traci then broke it. She looked at him as she tried to calm her breathing.

"Did that mean something?" JC said as he looked at her

"I don't...know..." Traci said "Can you please get off me?"

JC sighed and got off. Traci then stood up.

"I'm goin to sleep, see ya in the morning" Traci said as she got ready to head up the stairs

"Night" JC said

She sighed as she headed up the stairs "OMG he’s a good kisser!!" Traci yelled inside her head as she thought about the kiss they shared. She got into her room, and took off her robe and got back into bed.

 

*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki