What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Thank Amy for the great review. Glad you're enojoying the story. I jus decided to post another chapter because I have time :) If you're reading it, let me know what you think. Thanks!***

Chapter 07: Pain

The next couple of months passed very quickly. Traci and Justin were doing ok, she as beginning to feel he was keeping something from her even though she wasn't innocent herself. She felt awkward around JC ever since that night. Lance had set a job for Traci at JIVE since he has connections.

Justin had just come home a couple of hours ago, from yet another business trip. They laid in their bed kissing. Traci had missed him. She broke the kiss they were in and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Nothing...I just missed you" Traci said as she looked at his familiar face.

"I missed you too sweety" Justin said starting to kiss her neck.

"Mmm...you never told me how it was?" Traci asked

"It was ok...nothing new" Justin said, he then kissed her lips lightly.

They then started making out, then the night went on (wink wink) A couple of hours later they lay in bed half awake. Justin stroking her hair.

"Trace" Justin said kissing her forehead

"Hmm" Traci said half asleep

"I have to tell you something" Justin said a little hesitantly

"What?" Traci said

"I have to...uh...I have to" Justin started to say. Traci looked at him, she then kissed him passionately, she broke it the rubbed her thumb against his cheek.

"Just tell me" Traci said smiling. Justin sighed

"I have to leave in 2 days" Justin blurted out. Traci looked at him in shock.

"But you...you" Traci said angrily "Justin!"

"I know...but it’s not my fault" Justin said as he looked at her.

"It's never your fault" Traci said as she sat up "You never take...ahh...just forget it!" Traci said as she wrapped the top blanket over herself and walked into the bathroom. Justin got up and put his boxers on. She walked over to the door and knocked on it.

"Go away Justin!" Traci said in tears

"Traci...let me explain..." Justin said as she put his ear to the door, and could hear her crying.

"Just leave please J!!" Traci yelled. Justin sighed and walked out of the room. He went down the stairs into the kitchen. He didn't hear the TV on, and then JC came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong J?" JC asked as he sat down next to him

"What do you think?" Justin said with a pout.

"What happened?" JC said looking at him.

"I told Tracel, I had to leave in two days? Justin said

"Dude you just got back" JC said

"I know but, it wasn't my decision" Justin said "My Boss...he doesn't understand I have a life"

JC laughed "No Boss's do" He said, and patted his back.

"Don't worry...she'll come around" JC said

"But I don't want to drive her away" Justin said "I love her"

"I know" JC said as he looked at him "She'll be fine by the time you leave"

"Hope so" Justin said "So...what are you doing up so late?" he asked

"I just got home like 15 minutes ago from work" JC said

"Oh, how’s that going anyway?" Justin asked

"It’s alright" JC said

They talked for another 20 minutes. Then Justin got up and walked back up stair's into his room. Traci was on the bed asleep. He got under the covers and looked at her. He could see the dry tears on her face. He sighed and turned over then fell asleep.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments and Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki