What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Thanks Amy! for the great review. Glad you're enjoying the story. Sorry it's taking me so long to update, just been a little busy. Anyway. Hope you enjoy the next chapter :) let me know what you think***
Chapter 08: Typical Day (Almost)


The next morning Traci was up at 6:00 she had work. She opened her eyes and turned over and looked at Justin. She got up and put her robe on and walked sleepily to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and got dressed in a skirt suit outfit. She did her make-up and hair and walked back into the room. She sighed when she looked at Justin. She walked over to him; she bent down next to him, and stroked his cheek. Justin stirred

"Trace..." He said sleepily

"Yea...I have work; I'll be home later ok?" Traci said looking at him

"Ok" Justin said turning over. Traci smiled and kissed his cheek. She then headed down stairs, and went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack, then headed to work.

The day was going good but it was busy. Traci was busy filing papers and taking phone calls. The phone rang, and Traci quickly pressed the phone button on her ear-phone phone.

"Hello, JIVE records, Traci speaking how may I help you?"

"Traci..." Justin giggled

"Justin!!" Traci said with a laugh

"What's up?"

"I told you, if you wanted to call me, call my cell"

"Opps...I forgot"

"Yea right"

"How's my baby today?"

"Tired"

"awww, how come?"

"I don't know, guess I was thinking too much"

"Oh...so when do you get off?"

"Uh...about 3 why?"

"Just wonderin"

"So where you going?"

"When?"

"For your business trip?"

"Oh...New York"

"exciting"

"Yea...are you working tomorrow?"

"Half day, I think why?"

"Just wonderin"

"Oh, well baby I got to go?"

"Oh...ok"

"I'll call you later ok?"

"Alright, bye babe love you"

"Me too bye"

They both hung up. Traci smiled and got back to work.

They rest of the day went by faster and she was soon ready to go home. She packed up all her things and grabbed her car keys. She saw Lance on the way out, and waved.

"Hey, I didn't know you were here today?" Traci asked him

"Well, I was called in, Alyssa didn't like that much" Lance said with a sigh

"Yea...know how that goes" Traci said with a laugh

"You and J want to party with us tonight?" Lance asked

"Where you goin?" Traci asked

"Some new club, we’ll pick you up at 7:00" Lance said

"I'm sure it's fine, I'll ask J..." Traci said "If he says no, I'll call you"

"Alright, see ya" Lance said

"Ok, bye" Traci said

She then headed to her car. She got in and headed home. Half hour later, she got home. She got out of her car, and noticed JC's car was there. She began to get nervous, as she walked through the front door.

"I'm home...anyone here?" Traci asked as she slipped off her high heels by the front door.

"In here!" he heard Justin and JC's familiar voice. She smiled and walked into the living room. She then noticed a tall blonde girl with green eyes sitting next to JC. Justin saw her and smiled and got up and stood next to her then kissed her on the cheek Traci smiled.

"Traci, this is Stephanie" JC said with a smile.

Traci looked at her, and then shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you" Traci said to her

"Same here" She said. Traci then sat down on the couch next to the one JC and Stephanie were sitting on, and Justin sat next to her. They then all started talking. About 5:30 JC and Stephanie left. Traci then walked up the stairs and into their room with Justin following.

"She seems nice" Justin said sitting on the bed

"Yea, I guess" Traci said looking through her closet

"You don't like her huh?" Justin asked looking at her.

"No...I didn't say that" Traci said "She’s just seemed a little...flaky"

"Flaky?" Justin laughed. Traci giggled. She then picked out a short black leather skirt and a red leather shirt that tied up in the back.

"What do you think?" Traci asked looking at him.

"Nice...but...where you going?" Justin asked. Traci then realized she forgot she hadn't told Justin about the plans.

"Oh...duh...Lance wanted to know if we wanted to go dancing with him and Aly tonight" Traci said laying her outfit down on the bed.

"Oh..." Justin said sounding a little disappointed

"Don't you want to go?" Traci asked, as she picked out a nice out-fit for Justin.

"I don't care" He said with a pout. Traci looked at him.

"Oh Please!!! J I haven't been dancing in so long" Traci said as she sat down next to him, and held onto his arm.

"Oh, alright" Justin gave in

"Yes...thank you baby!" She said giving him a peck on the lips "Now get up and get ready, he'll be here at 7:00" She said walking into the bathroom with her new out-fit.

About an hour later they were both ready. They were down-stairs rating the fridge for food. They found a chocolate candy bar and split it.

"I guess I’m gonna have to go shopping" Traci said as she ate some of her candy.

"Cause you eat too much!" Justin joked

"Me!!" Traci laughed "Who needs 5 bowls of cereal every morning?"

"Leave me alone!" Justin said with a pout.

Then there was a beep. They both stood up and walked out side. Alyssa had her window down.

"Traci!!" She yelled

Traci laughed and waved. Justin and Traci got in the back seat and they headed toward the club. They got there and danced the night away.

*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki