What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
**A Short semi-pointless chapter, the next one will be better though. Thanks to those who are reading, and reviewing it means alot. Thanks :) PS- I don't know why my chapters are out of order. SORRY***

Chapter 09: The long good-bye


Justin woke up to the alarm, he reached over Traci to turn off. He then moaned as he sat up and stretched his arms out. He then got up and started getting dressed in the bathroom. Traci saw the light on in the bathroom shinning through the crack, and she sat up.

"Justin!!" Traci said sleepily

"Yea babe?" Justin said through the bathroom

"When are you leaving?" Traci asked

"Pretty soon" Justin said. Traci groaned and hid under the covers "Why do you have to leave" She said.

Justin walked back into the bedroom fully dressed.

"I know baby, I'm sorry" Justin said as he zipped up his suit case

Justin then walked over to her side of the bed, and started rubbing her back, as she hid under the covers. "I love you" Justin said hopefully. Traci laughed and took the covers off of her face, and Justin smiled.

"Can't I come with you?" Traci begged "I won't bug you...just don't leave me here with JC and Stephanie!!"

Justin laughed as she hugged his neck.

"Trace" Justin said laughing "Please"

"Don't go, Don't go!!" Traci said. Justin tried to stand up but Traci ended up pulling him back into bed with her. They both laughed

"Trace, we talked about this" He said "Next business trip, I'll take you...ok?"

"But why not this one?" Traci asked "I'll be good"

"You're always good" Justin said laughing "But I didn't ask my Boss, he'll be pissed, and I only got 1 ticket" Justin said

"Fine" Traci said with a pout. Justin laughed and kissed her lips lightly.

"I got to get going" Justin said as he looked at the alarm clock. "Don't want to be left behind"

"Why not?" Traci said with an evil laugh

"You know why" Justin said

He then climbed over Traci and stood up straitening his shirt.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks" Justin said before kissing her passionately. Traci sighed and pulled him closer, they soon broke it.

"Love you" he said as he grabbed his suit case, and then walked down the stairs.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" Traci yelled, and heard Justin laugh. She then heard his car speed off. Traci then got up and started her daily routine.

 

*&*Traci*&*

 Questions?? Comments?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki