My Life Is Not Perfect by monijt1


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 1: What about me?

 Saturday came around the corner, and I had nothing to do since Cameron cancel our plans together. Stupid Brian.

"It's 8:38 and you're still in bed?" Cameron asked while hitting me with a pillow.

"Why should I get up? There's nothing for me to do. Stop hitting me!"

"You're such a baby." She laughed. "There's a lot to do. You're just lazy to see."

 Lazy? Me? Nah, not me.

" Sweetheart, why can't you ditch Brian?"

"Why would I do that? Plus that would be mean. I made a promise to him."

"Well, you had other plans. So that wouldn't be mean."

She climbed in our bed and laid next to me. "Justin, I will make it up to you. I promise."

"But wh-"

"Shh. I will make it up to you." She interrupted me by placing her index finger on my lips.

"All right." I grumbled.

"Now, I'm gonna take a nice shower. Be back in 15 minutes."

More like 30 minutes. I watched her as she went in the bathroom. As I laid there, I realize that I should be a shame of myself. A shame of myself for hating Brian for interrupting our plans.  Brain is a very intelligent man, but he didn't use that intelligence while in school, so now he works at Burger King. He has no family, car, and he hardly has a place to stay at. So I guess that's why Cameron is so "I'll do anything for you Brian." And I love her for that. I just don't want him making a habit out of it.

I got out of bed to stretched, and headed downstairs.  I went in the kitchen and looked in the  cabinet above the refrigerator. "What's there to eat? Yum, Captain Crunch."

I would of loved it if Cameron could hook me up with some eggs and bacon. To bad she can't cook.  

I sat there eating a 6' bowl of cereal. I love cereal. Anyway, one of my neighbors Tanya decided to walk in my house uninvitedly.


"Good morning jay."  She greeted.

"Hi Tanya."

I couldn't help  but stare at the way she looked. She was wearing a pair of Rocawear jeans and a pink Baby Phat shirt. The clothes fit her curves very nicely i'll  say.

She pull up a chair next to me. "So, how you been doing?"

I gave her a strange look. "Fine. You?"

She looked down at  her long  nails.  "i'm doing ok."

We stared into each other eyes for like five minutes. "Justin, i'm pregnant." She said out of no where.

I put my right hand next to my ear. "Excuse me?"

"I said, that i'm pregnant."

I sat there in silent for a minute. "Is it my?"

She punch my arm."How can it be yours? We never had sex."

That's true. Except in my dreams.

"Um, then who's the father?"

Her hazel eyes started to fill with liquid. "I don't know."

See, Tanya and I been friends since middle school. She loves to help  everyone   out with everything. So I guess she got tired of helping other people,  and decided to help her self by  going on a sex rampage. By going to clubs, dating every man in the neighborhood, and wearing very exposing  outfits. I guess she got caught up and ended getting pregnant.

I gave her a hug. "Baby, it will be ok."

"Justin, I need your help." She cried.   

"Anything Tanya."

"I need you to be with me all through this pregnancy. I need your support."

Before I knew it, tears stared rolling down my cheeks. "I'll support you all the way."

"Thanks Justin, I knew I could count on you."

 After  this incident, It has been obvious to me that  today is starting to be about everyone, but me. What do God have against me today?

So, Tanya and I continue to talk about how she's gonna deal with the baby. She came up with an  idea to do a all-around neighborhood search on the father. I told her that was a great, and that I will be her partner in crime.  I still think that the baby is mine. Haha!

 A Few hours had past and I still had nothing to do. So I decided to watch Cameron get ready to take Brian to the hospital.

"What are you looking at honey?"

"I'm looking at you getting ready for your date." I joked.

"Well, as you can see, i'm taking my time. I like to look good for my man." She laughed.

I didn't find that funny.

"That's great." I said in sarcasm

"Jay, you know I was just playing. You started, so I had to finish it."

I just ignore her and pay attention to the television.

"This is channel six breaking news:
                                                  Jc Chasez of the former band *NSYNC just announce that he will come out with a solo album in the beginning of 2005. Let see if he will have the same great status as the Grammy winning Justin Timberlake, who is also from *NSYNC."

"Do you think that's true?" Cameron asked.

"I don't have any clue."

Hmm. I wonder why Jc is all of a sudden going solo. He never told me anything about it. Well I guess not, because we haven't talk in a couple of months.

"Well baby, i'm gonna get going. Behave yourself."


I gave Cameron a kiss. "Don't I always behave myself?"

She left and I was heart broken. What if she stay over Brian house?  Oh, who am I kidding. I'm glad she's gone. Time for some relaxation .

Before I could close my eyes. My cell rang. Without looking at who is was, I just answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello mister JT."

"Britney?"

       



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki