Trouble by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


She sighed as she looked around for someone she knew.

            “Hey” JC said walking up to her.

            “Hey, thanks for bring me back last night”

            “No problem. How are you feeling today?”

            “Better than this morning” She laughed

            “That’s good, do you want a glass of wine? Something small, no big stuff for you tonight, or at least a lot of it.”

            “Thanks” They walked over the bar, got a drink, and then started talking.

            Danielle

            She found Lance sitting at the bar playing with his beer. “Hi” She said standing behind him.

            “Hey” He smiled turning around.

            “Mind if I sit down?”

            “No, please” He motioned to the seat. She sat down and got a drink from the bar tender.

            “I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you. You just caught me off guard with what you said. I didn’t know what to say at that time”

            “And now?” He asked not looking at her.

            She turned towards him and took his hand, making him look up. “You’re one of my best guy friends Lance and I don’t want to loose that”

            “Me neither”

            “But I’ve realized that I” She stopped as she saw JC kiss Vanessa but Vanessa didn’t pull away which Danielle was hoping she would. Her eyes immediately filled with tears.

            “Danielle what’s wrong?” He said then saw JC and Vanessa. “Oh no, D don’t freak out.”

            But it was to late, she was upset. She got up and walked over to them just as they broke apart. “How could you Vanessa!” Danielle yelled at her. “You know how much I hate him right now, and what do you do? Kiss him! Some friend you are” She said and started to walk away.

            “Danielle!” Vanessa said grabbing her hand. “I’m sorry”

            “That’s not good enough” She ripped her hand from Vanessa’s grip but Vanessa gripped her hand again, this time without thinking Danielle shoved Vanessa backwards making her hit the ground with her head.

            Lance ran after Danielle who was already speed walking to her car. “Danielle don’t drive away like this, it’s not good to drive when you’re upset.”

            “Fine, can you drive me?”

            “Sure” They got in his car and drove off.

            Meanwhile Vanessa was trying to get back up but when she put her hand on the spot she hit she found it bleeding.

            “Let me take you to get it looked at” JC said concerned

            “You’ve done enough” She said walking away.

            “Ness, I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me, but I just kept thinking about you and” He paused noticing her not pleased face. “I’m sorry I’ll leave you alone just get someone to take you to get your head looked at… bye” He said sadly and left the house. She sighed and looked for Jennifer but she was out back with Justin. She finally spotted Chris, the only other person she knew there. She slowly walked up to him nervous that he would say no to taking her to the hospital.

            “Chris” Vanessa said quietly. He was talking to a woman very intently and really didn’t want to interject.

            “Oh hey Vanessa what’s up?” He looked down and saw her hand covered with blood. “What happened?” He asked taking her hand looking for any sign of a cut.

            “I hit the ground with my head and it’s bleeding.” She breathed in “Is there anyway you can take me to the hospital?”

            “Of course,” He turned to the girl he was talking to. “I’m sorry, I’ll call you later” He said and kissed the girls cheek before leading Vanessa out of the house and to his car. She let out a sigh of relief as he closed the car door. He got a towel from his duffel bag and gave it to her to put on the back of her head.

            “Alright what happened?”

            “A lot”

            “Well we’ve got about a 10 minute ride to the hospital or more, and it will keep you alert.”

            “Fine,” She explained all that happened during the night.

            “God, I can’t believe Danielle flipped like that. I guess she’s still really hurting.”

            “This whole thing is not my fault. Honestly Chris I don’t know why JC thought I was into him like that”

            “Well are you?” Chris asked as he pulled into the hospital.

            “No, I’m not. I can’t be… Danielle’s my friend and I can’t do that to her.”

            “But you can’t fight your own feelings”

            “I have none” She said her tone flat. He didn’t want to push it anymore so he led her inside signing her in with the front desk. “You don’t have to stay”

            “No, I’m staying, I won’t let you stay here alone” He smiled. At that moment she was grateful that she asked him and not anybody else. He was able to make her feel safe at a time that she thought everything was over. She smiled in relief as they took her right away to be examined with him by her side the whole way.

           



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki