Trouble by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC walked back into Justin’s house a half hour later, after walking around aimlessly. He found Justin in back. "Hey I need to talk to you"

"Okay" He said confused and excused himself from talking to Jennifer. "What’s wrong?"

"You really need to pay more attention to what goes on in your house" JC sighed. He looked up and caught Justin’s even more confused expression. "Tonight things went real shitty. One: Danielle really hates me now, two: I kissed Vanessa, three: Vanessa’s at the hospital I hope taking care of the cut she got from Danielle pushing her down after she saw us kissing and four: I messed things up for Lance and her again. He thinks I don’t know how much he likes her but I do know and its fine, I want him to go out with her, he can really take care of her. God J, things are just so messed up right now"

"I can’t believe that all happened while I was outside"

"Yep, no one wanted to bother you."

"Oh," He said thinking for a second. "Okay, why did you kiss Vanessa?"

"I don’t know, there’s just something about her. We just clicked when we met and started talking. I know half the time she was drunk, but she was cute all the same, even when she was completely messed up. I haven’t felt like this for a while and I don’t know… I just didn’t want to loose it."

"So kissing her would make her stay?"

"Justin all I wanted to do was make her like me. I know it was stupid and it’s my fault that Danielle’s mad at her! I understand that. I just don’t know how to fix it"

"Let things die down for a little while. Don’t talk to any of them for a little until they patch things up themselves okay?"

"Okay" He couldn’t believe that the youngest of his friends was giving him massive relationship advice but for some reason Justin was good at that and they were always able to talk to each other about these problems and always gave each other good advice.

Meanwhile Lance drove Danielle around for a half hour in silence then drove to her apartment. He watched as she paced the room intently looking at the floor. "How could she?" Escaping her lips every minute or so. After 5 minutes of this he walked over and stopped her.

"Hey, calm down. Lets sit and talk about this." He said moving her to the couch.

"After my past with him you would think she would push him away."

"Have you ever told her what really happened between JC and you?" Lance asked

She thought for a minute before looking away from him. "No, not really" She said annoyed that she knew what he talking about.

"So maybe you shouldn’t be so mad at her. Just talk to her when she gets home. You obviously still have feelings for JC and you need to tell her about it." It pained him to say those words. He thought it was finally going to happen but yet again JC messes it up.

She couldn’t deny that there was something still eating her inside. Something about JC that made her want to like him. "I’m sorry tonight was such crap. I didn’t mean to make you leave with me."

"No its okay. I don’t mind at all. You’re my best friend so I’m always here for you when you need me."

"Thanks" She said and hugged him tightly just as Jennifer walked in.

"Hey Jen where’s Vanessa?" Danielle asked wanting to talk to her now.

"I don’t know. Probably still at the hospital"

"What?" Danielle asked in shock. "What happened?"

"Duh, you’re the one the pushed her to the ground. She hit her head really hard on the ground. She was bleeding so Chris took her to the hospital." Jen couldn’t help but be mad that Danielle was being so stupid about all this, and pushing one of her best friends to the ground was beyond her.

"Oh my god I didn’t mean to hurt her" She said putting her head in her hands. "I hope she’s okay."

"She’ll be fine. I’m going to bed." Jen said flatly

"You’re mad at me too"

"There is just never a reason to physically harm someone, I don’t care if its over a guy or not. You need to figure out what’s going on in your head and talk to the right people before you have no friends left." She shook her head. "I’m sorry, I’m just tired. I’ll talk to you later" She said and went into her room closing the door behind her.

"I can’t believe this. I didn’t mean to hurt Vanessa" She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"You’ll have to apologize to her when she gets back." He smiled half-heartedly standing up.

"You’re leaving?" She asked standing up as well.

"Yeah, I have to be somewhere in the morning so I should go" He really just wanted to get out of there. Things weren’t going the way he had hoped.

"Okay," She said walking with him to the door. "I’m sorry again and thank you"

"No problem, call me later" He hugged her and quickly left before anything else could be said. Danielle decided to go to bed so she turned off the lights and headed to her room, hoping Vanessa was okay.

Vanessa

Chris held her hand tightly as they numbed her for stitches. It was only 5 but still enough. She was surprised at how serious he was being considering he had the reputation of the goofball.

"So after this do you want me to take you home?" Chris asked hoping to take her mind off the pain.

"No"

"Where do you want to go?"

"A hotel. The Inn is right near there; I’ll just stay there. I’m not in the mood to see Danielle right now"

"You don’t have to stay at a hotel, you can stay at my house. I have plenty of room right now and it’ll be nice to have some company."

"Thanks Chris. I know I hardly know you so thanks for taking care of me."

"Your friends with a good portion of my friends so your friends with me. Ha you might not want to be my friend after you really get to know me. I’m a little crazy sometimes," He laughed. "But obviously I can be serious when I want to" He smiled

"Okay Ms. Deedra you’re all set. Just check out with the front and your set to go. Here’s the instruction with what to do about the stitches." The doctor said handing her a piece of paper.

"Thanks, that didn’t hurt at all."

"Its good to have someone to talk to. Keeps your mind off of what is actually going on." The doctor smiled. "See you later" He smiled and walked out of the room.

Vanessa and Chris checked out and headed for his place. He promised not to tell anyone where she was if they asked. She just wanted to be by herself for a couple days. Those couple days would be the hardest. First Danielle was asking and freaking out, then JC started hinting that he wanted to know and he felt bad for not tell them that Vanessa was at his house.

"V you can’t keep going on like this!" Chris yelled walking down the hall to the guest room.

"Why not Chris?" She asked folding her clothes.

"It’s been almost 5 days. You need to go talk to both Danielle and JC. There’s something that I’m sure they are not telling you." Chris said leaning against the doorframe as he watched her walk around the room.

"If you don’t want me to stay here just say so Chris and I’ll leave" She said looking at him then grabbing her duffel bag and throwing clothes in.

He walked over to her took the bag from her. "No, its not that" He said sitting her down. "Your scared to go talk to them right?"

She shrugged. "I don’t know. I just don’t know what they will say and what to say for myself."

"I think the first person you need to talk to is Danielle. Find out what happened between them, and find out if she still has feelings for JC. That will tell you a lot. I know she’s been waiting to talk to you."

"Really?" She took a deep breath. "Fine, can you drive me home?"

"Yeah, just let me know when your ready"

"Thanks" She watched him walk out of the room before turning to look at the half full duffel bag. ‘What am I getting myself into?’ She thought to herself. She got her clothes and put them in the bag. 15mins later they were on their way back to her apartment. "Thanks for the ride" She hugged Chris goodbye.

"No problem, you have my number so call me if you need to"

"I will, bye" She waved as she shut the door. She held her breath as she climbed the stairs to the apartment. She opened the door to the apartment and was glad to not find Danielle sitting there. That happiness diminished quickly as Danielle walked out of her bedroom.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki