Trouble by Dramasarah2005


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Hey, I was hoping it was you. We need to talk.” Danielle said motioning towards the couch.

            “Okay” She said sitting down with her.

            “First I can not tell you how sorry I am that I hurt you, I didn’t mean to. I was just so upset. It’s not your fault what happened and it’s my fault for not telling you what happened between Jayce and I to begin with.”

            “So tell me now Danielle. I would never have done anything purposely to hurt you. Your one of my best friends and friends come before guys.”

            “I know” She started telling what happened throughout the time she knew JC and what happened with the break up hoping it would make her understand.

            “I can’t believe it… I’m sorry I even talked to him.”

            “No, its ok. I guess maybe there is still feelings for him inside me somewhere. I mean we only dated a short time but I hold so much resentment towards him for ruining my birthday and everything. If you want to talk to him or whatever that’s fine with me just please tell me what’s going on so I know what to expect.”

            “I will” Vanessa smiled. She had no plans of talking to him though and defiantly no idea of dating him.

            “So how was Chris’ anyway?”

            “How’d you know I was there?” She asked surprised

            “Chris told Justin who told Jen who told me”

            “Wonderful” Vanessa laughed, “So how come you didn’t come over?”

            “I figured you’d come back when you were comfortable enough to talk to me” Danielle said getting up from the couch.

            “You want to go out tonight with Lance and I? I think we’re going clubbing”

            “Um… I don’t know I might just stay in but we’ll see how I feel tonight”

            “Ok, let me know” Danielle said grabbing her purse. “I have to go out but I’ll be back to get ready so let me know”

            “Okay” Vanessa said as Danielle left the apartment. She lay down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. Not thinking about JC was going to be harder then she thought. ‘Why can’t I get that kiss out of my mind?’ She asked herself ‘He’s off limits’ She shook her head and rubbed her eyes to get the picture out of her mind. After lying on the couch for a little while she fell asleep. An hour and a half later Jen came in and then Danielle.

            “Come on V come with us!” Danielle pleaded at 930 that night.

            “I don’t know”

            “Nessa I’m going so your going” Jen said pulling her off the couch.

            “That’s not fair. You also have Justin and D you have Lance. I’m going alone and that’s not that much fun”

            “Oh come on! It’s not like I’m dating Lance.” Danielle said annoyed. She was getting tired of fighting to get her to go.

            “Please Vanessa” Jen said with puppy dog eyes.

            “Uh, fine I’ll go. Let me change and stuff” She went in her room and changed into a pair of dark jeans and a pink spaghetti strap tank top and sneakers that matched. She put her make up on and walked out of the room at half hour later. They got to the club by 10:45 and met Justin and Lance in the VIP section. Jen glanced at Vanessa as they entered the VIP. They still weren’t used to this and it was weird to be in such a celebrity filled area.

            “Hey Vanessa” Lance said walking over to her. “You guys work everything out?”

            “Yep, we did. I’m sorry things got messed up between you two. I didn’t mean to”

            “No its okay.” He said moving her a little further from Danielle. “It probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. She’s still got feelings for him and I can’t see to break that.”

            “But Lance she”

            “No, just forget it, were just friends. Now and forever.”

            “But” She was interrupted by Danielle.

            “Hey what’s going on?”

            “Nothing just talking. You want to dance D?”

            “Sure” She smiled and they left for the dance floor.

            “Vanessa?” She gasped. The one voice she didn’t want to hear…

            “Yeah” She asked turning around to face him.      

            “Um… How have you been?”

            “Fine”

            “That’s good,” He said softly.

            “What do you want JC? I really don’t want to talk to you.” She said leaning on the pole next to her.

            “I just wanted to say I’m sorry”

            She closed her eyes and breathed in. “We really messed things up for Lance ya know” She said looking at him and Danielle dancing. “Its not fair to him.”

            “I know. I’ve tried to talk to him but he’ll barely say three words to me. I really want to talk to him about it I just can’t get through to him” He said still keeping his eyes on her. “I still think about that night that I kissed you.”

            At those words she whipped her head around to look at him. “Don’t! I am trying to forget it.” She said then started walking away but he stepped in front of her.

            “Why?”

            “Just leave me alone!” She said and pushed him out of the way then going to the bathroom. She splashed water on her face. “This is ridiculous. I’m out of here” She walked back to her friends said a quick goodbye and left before anyone could stop her.

            2am Danielle and Jen walked into the apartment laughing. “Shh she’s probably sleeping” Jen laughed.

            “No I’m not,” Vanessa said standing up from the couch.

            “God you scared me” Danielle said turning on the light. “So why’d you leave tonight? You didn’t tell us, you just said you were leaving.”

            “I wasn’t having a good time” she shrugged

            “I’m sure,” said Danielle

            “Its true”

            “Fine don’t tell us, I’m sure you’ll tell when ready. I’m going to bed, night all” Jen said walking into her room.

            “I’m going too, night” Danielle said and walked into her room.

            Vanessa on the other hand went back to the couch, she didn’t want to go to bed just yet…


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki