Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            Lance arrived home shortly after and let himself into the quiet house. He let out a sigh of relief and headed up the stairs to first say good night to the twins then see his wife.

            He walked quietly into the room where his children were sleeping and kissed them both on the fore head wishing them a good night before he made his way to the master bedroom.

            “You’re home,” his wife Anne said from the bed where she was waiting up and reading a book. “How are the boys?” Lance smiled at his wife; she had always been fond of the guys.

            “Hi honey,” Lance said walking over to her side of the bed and kissing her softly before answering the question. “They’re good... I guess.” Anne raised an eyebrow at her husband.

            “You guess? What happened today that made you say that?” She asked, she knew her husband well enough to know something was wrong. Lance walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and changed into them before answering.

            “Hang on a second, let me go brush my teeth and I’ll fill you in,” Lance said walking into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth. Once he was done he came back out and crawled under the sheets next to his wife.

            “Well?” Anne asked putting her book down and giving her full attention to her husband.

            “Brianna Fatone is pregnant,” Lance stated, Anne’s mouth fell open.

            “What? As in Joey and Kelly’s Brianna? Who is the father?” Anne asked all at once and Lance laughed pulling her to him.

            “Honey calm down with all the questions,” he said kissing her, “That’s the other part, Bryce Chasez is the father.”

            “As in JC’s son?” Anne asked still shocked at the news. Lance nodded, and pulled away from his wife so he could sit more comfortably next to her before he told her the next part. “Wow I can’t believe it. How are they handling it?” Anne asked her husband, who shrugged.

            “As well as they can I suppose,” Lance replied sniffling a yawn, “But that’s the other thing they’re worried about what to do.”

            “I can imagine,” Anne said leaning into her husband as he pulled her to him.

            “I mean, they want their kids to grow up and have lives you know? Not have kids, well not now anyways they’re too young. Did you know that Bryce got into Yale and Bree into Julliard?” Lance asked, Anne shook her head a no.

            “No, but I can see where they’re coming from I mean if that was Gwen or Xan I would be as confused as them,” Anne answered looking at Lance. “So what are they going to do?”

            “Well they were thinking adoption, but then they don’t want the baby to go to strangers you know? They would still like to have their grandchild grow up around them,” Lance answered. “So then we were all making suggestions of what they should do and I kindda suggested that they give the baby to a close friend so that the baby can be raised by them but still know its real family.”

            “That’s a great idea honey,” Anne said smiling proudly at her husband and leaning up to him to kiss him. “But where would they find someone like that?”

            “Um, that’s the other thing,” Lance replied looking at his hands nervously. “You know how I’m Bree’s Godfather?”

            “Yeah, and you’re a very good Godfather at that,” Anne said.

            “Thanks hun. And you, um, know how you have always wanted more kids?” Lance asked looking at Anne, who sat up straight and raised a curious eyebrow at her husband.

            “Yes? Lance honey, where are you going with this?” Anne asked, now as nervous as her husband.

            “Well I was just thinking, why don’t we be those people for Jayce and Joe?” Lance asked, there it was all out in the open now, no turning back. Anne sat in silence for a while, thinking about this before nodding slowly.

            “So you want us to raise the baby as our own?” Anne asked, just to make sure she’d got the concept right. Lance nodded.

            “Yeah, but we’d obviously have to wait to hear what they want first, but if it’s okay with them then what do you think?” Lance asked, Anne smiled at him slowly.

            “I think it’s a great idea. But honey, how would we go about that? Would we adopt the kid?” Anne asked and Lance shook his head.

            “No, not quite. We would raise the child as our own, letting them know all the time who their real parents are, and when Bree and Bryce are ready they can take the child back,” Lance replied and Anne’s face fell.

            “Oh, so we’d be sort of live-in baby sitters? So the child would know who Bree and Bryce are?” Anne asked and Lance nodded.

            “Yeah kind of yes, but we’d have to wait to see what Jayce and Joe decide first. If the families are okay with it would you be?” Lance asked.

            “Well I would be yes, but we’d have to think about the kids and what about you?” Anne asked.

            “Well I’m fine with the idea obviously. And I’m sure the kids would love to have a little cousin to take care of until the time is right,” Lance said smiling broadly at his wife. “So should we do it? We can figure out the specifics later.”

There was a silence as Anne calculated all the scenarios in her head quietly, “Yes. I think we should.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki