Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “He did what?” Kelly asked Joey as soon as he came home and they were in bed.

            “He offered to raise the baby as his own until Bree was ready to take the responsibility,” Joey explained shrugging and yawning.

            “And did you agree to it?” Kelly asked her husband, her voice rising just a bit.

            “No I didn’t Kel; I told him I’d talk to you and Bree first before we made any decisions. Also Jayce has to talk to Bryce and Marie,” Joey said looking at his wife.

            “Well that’s good because first thing tomorrow Bree and I have a counselling appointment and we want you to be there,” Kelly said and she reached over to him and kissed his cheek.

            “Sure thing hun, what time?” Joey asked kissing her back.

            “Oh, after work, around five?” Kelly said and checked her watch.

            “Yeah we should be finished shooting by then, I’ll ask Lance to drop me off at the school right?” Joey asked and Kelly nodded. “Okay then.”

            “Yeah, and we’ll talk about it then. Good night hun,” Kelly replied reaching over and turning off the light.

            “Night hun,” Joey said turning off his own light and watching his wife go to sleep.  “Tomorrow then.”

 

            As Kelly got to work the next morning her mind was racing, what had Lance suggested to Joey last night? Was he crazy? She sighed as she put down her portfolio for this weeks house as she was sure Bree would definitely not agree to her father’s crazy idea.

            “Problems at home?”  Kelly looked up and found herself facing her best friend Fiona and smiled.

            “You could say that,” Kelly said flopping into her chair and taking a deep breath.

            “Here,” Fiona said handing Kelly a cup of herbal tea and sitting down opposite her. “Want to talk about it?” Kelly sighed and smiled at her best friend, they’d been friends for ages now, ever since Fiona came to work at the company and Kelly could always tell her anything until now.

            “Nah its okay, just Joey running me round the bend,” Kelly replied laughing and gratefully taking the cup from Fiona. “Thanks Fi.”

            “No problems, you sure now? If there’s anything just let me know okay?” Fiona replied giving Kelly her, worried mother look. Kelly laughed and nodded.

            “I will thanks,” she replied, set the cup down and opened out her portfolio. “So what the deal on the new clients?”  Fiona eyed Kelly suspiciously not believing a word she was saying, but kept quiet, the girl would talk in her own time, hopefully.

 

            Joey knew he was late arriving to the meeting with Kelly and Brianna, but the shoot had gone on a little longer than expected. He frowned as Lance pulled up to the school, because he knew Kelly would not be happy.

            “Don’t worry dude,” Lance said pulling the car to a stop and noticing Joey’s pained expression. “I’m sure everything will be ok.”

            “Yeah, but I’m late and she’ll go ballistic,” Joey sighed pulling his things together.

            “I know, but we couldn’t help it the shoot ran on a bit longer, tell her that,” Lance replied flicking off the central locking so that his friend could get out. “Good luck dude.”

            “Thanks,” Joey replied smiling appreciatively and slowly stepping out the car. “I’ll let you know what she says.”

            “Yeah do that, call me tonight,” Lance said nodding as Joey got out and closed the door. “See ya tomorrow.”

            “See ya,” Joey said, as soon as Lance had pulled away his smile disappeared and Joey headed on into the school. He looked around and noticed how quiet it was, wondering if he had actually missed the appointment.

            He sighed, and walked down the hallway towards the counsellor’s office, he knew where he was going because he remembered coming here countless occasions before due to Brianna’s in-school behaviour that had gotten her called in. He reached the counsellor’s door and took a deep breath in before knocking.

            “Enter,” the voice behind the door instructed. It was a haughty voice that made Joey not want to disobey. He closed his eyes and nodded, okay now to face the music.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki