Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “Are you sure he said that?” Marie asked JC for the hundredth time that day over the phone. She heard her husband sigh, and knew he was getting fed up with her inquiry. “Joshua?”

            “Yeah? He said it sounded like a good idea,” JC stated and yawned. “What time will you be home hun?”
            Marie checked her watch and shrugged, “I don’t know in about and hour or so? Johnny has me reviewing some files from a few years ago. We have to sort them and then report back to him, why?”

            “Well, Joe called earlier,” JC replied and paused. “He wants us to come over so we can talk about the situation. I need to get a time so I can call him back and arrange it.”

            “Okay, well tell them in about an hour, I’ll go straight there from work,” Marie replied as she reached over the desk and grabbed a folder marked ‘Nsync: No Strings Attached” on it and filed it into a similar file.

            “Okay then, I’ll see you then hun. Have fun filing,” JC teased, she heard the smile in his voice and laughed.

            “I will hun don’t worry. I can read up on how naughty you all were. Love you bye,” she said as she closed another folder.

            “Love you, bye,” JC replied and hung up. Marie sighed and opened up the next Nsync file that Johnny wanted her to review, remembering how simple things used to be, not any more that was for sure.

 

            Joey tried to not have his eyes fall shut as Kelly drove them back to the house in silence. He hadn’t heard a word from her on his lateness but he knew that he would get a mouthful once they were home.

The session with the counsellor had been unsuccessful, when they had tried to talk to Bree she had just point blank refused to acknowledge their presence. Yet, when the subject of what to do with the baby arose, Bree made one thing clear, she was keeping it and there was no changing her mind.

Joey sighed, and leaned his head back as they pulled into the driveway and drove up to the house. As Kelly parked the car and turned the engine off, Bree dashed out without a word. Kelly turned to face her husband.

“Joey...” she began but Joey interrupted her.

“I know Kel, I was late,” he said without missing a beat. Kelly smiled but shook her head.

“Yes, I know that and I understand you were late because of the shoot, but what I was going to say was what should we do now?” Kelly asked glancing worriedly at their daughter as she slammed the front door shut and stormed inside. Joey sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt.

“I don’t know Kel,” he said, “We can try and change her mind but...”

“But she won’t see it that way,” Kelly finished and Joey nodded.

“Kel, all I want is for her to go to Julliard like she wanted and study music and dance. She can still keep the baby; it’ll just live with Lance, is that so hard for her to see?” Joey asked, feeling defeated. Kelly smiled and opened her door.

“Apparently so,” Kelly replied as they stepped out of the car. “Are you going to call the Chasez’s and fill them in?”

“I guess,” Joey replied shrugging. He really had no energy to talk to anyone, let alone JC, but he knew it had to be done. “You want me to ask Jayce to bring them over here?”

“That would be good,” Kelly replied as she locked the doors and walked up to the house with Joey. “Tell them they can come by in about an hour?”

“Yeah okay, I’ll give him a call,” Joey nodded and opened up the front door letting Kelly in first. “Why don’t you go upstairs and shower while I do that?” Kelly nodded in agreement and went up to shower.

Joey sighed and flicked off his shoes, picking up the phone as he did so. Dialling his friend’s number, he sat at the table in the kitchen waiting for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” JC asked after the third ring.

“Hey Jayce,” Joey replied.

“Hey Joe. What’s up?” JC asked and Joey sighed, filling his friend in on the events at the counsellor’s office.

“Yeah so basically Bree wants to keep the baby, and there’s no changing her mind,” Joey finished and waited for his friend’s response.

“Well maybe Bryce can change her mind? I discussed the option with him today and he seemed okay with it, maybe that’s what she needs?” JC suggested, Joey smiled at the idea.

“Yeah maybe it is. Hey, why don’t you bring Bryce and Marie over here in about an hour and then maybe we can talk about it?” Joey asked.

“Yeah, that’s sounds like a plan but I’ll have to call Marie at work to see what time she’ll be back,” JC said and Joey nodded.

“Okay yeah, do that and give me a call to let me know what time you guys are heading over,” Joey said and JC agreed.

“Ok, I’ll call you right back Joe. Bye,” JC said and hung up to call his wife. Joey smiled as he replaced the phone, and just as he did so Kelly walked into the room.

“Hey hun was that Jayce?” Kelly asked sitting at the table, her hair was still wet so she fluffed it with a towel to get it dry.

“Yeah, he said he’ll have to call Marie at work to find out what time but they’ll be over,” Joey replied leaning forward and kissing his wife. “He had a few words with Bryce about the whole Lance idea.”
            “Oh yeah?” Kelly asked her interest peaking.

“Yup, apparently he quite likes the idea,” Joey said nodding and Kelly smiled.

“Well that’s good,” Kelly answered putting the towel around her head.

“Yeah that’s what I thought,” Joey agreed. “And it’s a good thing too, maybe he’s the key to getting Bree to agree with this whole thing.”

Kelly looked up at Joey and smiled, “Yeah I think he just might be.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki