Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Please review and help me decide which direction to go in!! I don't know how to start the next chapter so have patience!! thanks enjoy!!

            “Bree come on, listen to us,” Joey tried about an hour later when the Chasez’s had come over with Bryce.

            “No dad,” Bree said, “You don’t get it, I can’t have someone else raise this baby.” Joey sighed in aspiration and looked and JC for help.

            “Bree, but it is Uncle Lance. I think our parents have a good point, we’re too young,” Bryce tried to reason, but Bree shook her head.

            “I know Uncle Lance is a good guy Bryce, but I just can’t,” Bree replied, and everyone could tell she was near to tears. Kelly stood up and took Bree by the shoulders gently pulling her to sit back down.

            “Bree, we know you can’t. But Uncle Lance is offering to only raise this baby, and when it’s old enough it can come live with you again, you’ll get to visit it and everything,” Kelly said softly trying to calm her daughter down.

            “But what if they don’t want to give it back? I mean they say it now, but raising a baby as your own and then having to give it back is hard,” Bree said beginning to cry.

            “I know but honey you know Uncle Lance never goes back on his word,” Joey said, but Marie seemed to disagree.

            “But she does have a point,” Marie said, “I mean giving back a child that you raised as your own is hard, for anyone.”

            “Yeah but Marie, this is Lance,” JC said agreeing with Joey. “He has always been good at keeping his word,”

            “Yes, but in those situations did he have a child to think about?” Marie asked and JC sighed.

            “You were so happy about the idea Marie, now you’re not agreeing to it?” JC asked his wife who shook her head.

            “No Joshua, that’s not what it is. I’m just thinking about it, I mean I didn’t really consider what Bree just pointed out until now,” Marie informed them.

            “Marie has a point,” Kelly put in and all the men looked a her. “I mean come on, I love Lance I really do, but I don’t think he really thought it out as well as we thought he did.”

            “Yeah, but he has a good option,” Joey argued, “And it’ll be good for the two of you. That way you can both go to college, and still keep in touch with the baby.”

            “But dad,” Bree said speaking finally, but her voice was still broken by tears. “I still want to raise the baby myself.”

            “Bree, we know you do honey but what about school?” JC asked Bree softly. “We know you guys want to be parents but we also want you guys to get an education.”

            “Dad, Uncle Josh, we can but just a bit later in life. Not right now,” Bree said trying to convince her dad and JC.

            “But Bree, you got into Julliard and you can’t get into it easily,” Joey said, Bree nodded but still argued.

            “I know dad, I know,” Bree said and Bryce cut her off.

            “Bree, I still want to go to school. I want to go to Yale,” Bryce said quietly.

            “And what about the baby Bryce?” Bree asked, and Bryce shrugged.

            “Bree, this can work. I think Uncle Lance should take care of the baby, then we’ll still get to be in it’s life and go to school. I mean that’s all I want really, to be able to do both and with this option I think we can,” Bryce replied avoiding looking at Bree.

            “Yeah, well then you’re the only one who thinks like that!” Bree snapped, obviously having enough. “I’m going to bed I’m tired.” She got up and stormed out of the room, everyone looked after her in shock.

            “Bree come on!” Joey called after his daughter but Kelly stopped him.

            “Let her go Joe, she’s had a long day. Let her sleep, we’ll talk abut it with her later,” Kelly said, and they all knew it would be that way. Bree was too stressed out right now, they had to give her space.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki