Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            Marie entered her home that was ice quiet and instantly knew something was up.

            “Hi hun,” JC said from the doorframe where he was leaning. Marie looked up at her husband’s pained expression and smiled.

            “Hi honey, what’s wrong?” she asked, instantly knowing that something was not right. JC walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her giving her a small kiss on the lips before speaking.

            “I think we should go sit down first,” he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the dining area.

            “Joshua, wait can’t I at least take my shoes off?” she asked hopefully. JC turned around and blushed slightly.

            “Oh yeah sorry, go ahead,” JC replied and let his wife remove her shoes and jacket. “How was your day?” He asked trying to ease into the conversation as they began walking again.

            “Oh it was good, you know Johnny though, wanting to meet with all the execs,” Marie replied, JC laughed he knew how tired his wife would get some days especially having to work as Johnny’s personal assistant for the past 20 years.

            “The old man’s still at it eh?” JC asked lightly, even though Nsync were not officially together they were still all very fond of Johnny.

            “Yeah he is,” Marie replied with a chuckle as they sat at the dining table, then she became serious. “Okay, what’s wrong?”

            JC glanced at his hands, before answering his wife. “Brianna Fatone is pregnant.”

            “What as in Joey and Kelly’s daughter? Do they know who the father is?” Marie asked her husband, JC nodded slowly and looked towards the stairs to their son’s room.

            “Yeah, in fact they we’re here earlier to talk,” JC replied unsure of how to tell his wife this.

            Marie reached across the table and took her husband’s hand, “Well at least Joey feels compelled to tell you this right?”

            “Yeah he does, that’s only because…..” JC began but stopped a looked at his wife.

            “What is it?” Marie asked slowly and JC swallowed.

            “The father…” JC began again but stopped.

            “Who is the father?” Marie asked her husband expectantly.

            JC’s entire heart stopped beating for a second, as he knew that what he was about to say would ruin his wife for a long time. “Bryce, Bryce is the father.”

 

            Marie felt her whole world come to a complete halt as her husband said these last few words. Had she heard correctly?

            “What?” She asked, her voice unmistakeably rising.

            “Marie hun, now I’ve already spoken with him and Brianna...” JC began but Marie cut him off.

            “Bryce is the father? How can he be so irresponsible! Bryce!” She called up the stairs interrupting JC who was nervously trying to calm her down.

            “Honey calm down,” JC tried but Marie would not hear of it.

            “Calm down? Don’t tell me to calm down Joshua! This is our son we’re talking about!” She snapped at him then turned her attention back to her son. “Bryce Roy Chasez get yourself down here this instant!”

            “Marie, please you freaking out is not helping the situation,” JC told his wife placing a hand on her arm.

            Marie stood up and flung his hand of her arm, “I don’t care Joshua; we need to talk about this now. Bryce did you not hear me?”

            “Marie, I’ve already talked to him and told him he’s grounded until the baby is born. Will you calm down so we can talk this through rationally?” JC asked, his own temper beginning to get flared.

            “How can you just make those decisions Joshua? Without even talking to me first? Are we even sure she’s keeping the baby? You of all people know what responsibilities a baby brings at such a young age!” Marie snapped glaring at her husband.

            “Y-Yeah?” Bryce’s nervous voice came from the doorway, and Marie turned to face him.

            “Bryce sit down we have to discuss something,” Marie stated not leaving any room for discussion. Bryce nervously nodded and sat next to his father at the table.

            “W-What is it mom?” he asked nervously and looked at his father for help.

            “Joshua would you like to address this issue, seeing as you already have talked about it with him?” Marie ordered rather than asked. “I need a glass of water to help me calm down.”

            “Well son,” JC began wondering what he should say that he hadn’t already told Bryce. “I’ve just told your mother about Brianna and…”

            “And I can’t believe you can be so irresponsible!” Marie interrupted, obviously not letting JC take control of the conversation.

            “I…” Bryce began unsure of what to say, he looked down at his feet.

            “How can you do such a thing? What do you have to say for yourself?” Marie snapped without even waiting for JC to interject.

            “Hun please try and stay calm,” JC tried again, but he received an icy glare from his wife.

            “Well there was this party...” Bryce began but obviously it was the wrong choice of words.

            “Party? We’re you drinking?” Marie asked before her son could fully explain the situation.

            “Um, yeah we were. It was…” Bryce replied but JC cut him off.

            “Tell your mother what we discussed earlier,” JC stated and Bryce nodded meekly.

            “Okay dad,” Bryce answered and looked sheepishly at his mother. “Well Brianna came over with her dad today...”

            “Joey knows about this too?” Marie asked, although it was rather obvious.

            “Yeah, um Brianna told him about it then Joe felt he should tell us. But when they came over you weren’t home,” JC replied for Bryce.

            “What about Kelly? Did the two of you stop to even think how this would affect her?” Marie asked in concern for her friend.

            “Well Brianna and Uncle Joey said they’d tell her,” Bryce tried to reason, but Marie shook her head.

            “No. This isn’t your Uncle Joey’s job. Both you and Brianna have to tell her,” Marie stated and reached over for the phone, both Chasez men looked at her with shock.

            “Marie, hun, don’t you think we should let them handle it? After all it a family matter,” JC tried to reason but again Marie shook her head as she dialled Joey’s number.

            “Yes, but we are involved, thanks very much to your son,” Marie replied and waited until someone picked up the phone. “Joey? Yes, hi, Marie here. Yes I heard, I am so disappointed in Bryce. Yes I agree, I want him to come over and tell Kelly and you how truly sorry he is for ruining your daughter’s future. Today? Twenty minutes? Okay then, see you then bye.”

            “Well?” JC asked his wife as she hung up the phone and replaced it into its cradle.

            “Get up, get ready we’re expected over there in twenty minutes,” Marie stated getting up and not waiting for them to protest. After a few seconds of them just staring at her in awe, Marie glared at them. “Did you not hear me? I said now, move it!”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki