Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            Kelly sighed as she walked through the front door, but all her thoughts of tiredness were wiped away when she heard the distinct noise of her daughter’s crying coming from the living room.

            “Hello? Joey? Brianna? Is everything alright?” Kelly called as she put down her bag and looked through the empty kitchen.

            “Ah, Kel hun you’re home. Thank god, there’s something we have to talk about,” Joey said walking into the hall and hugging his wife.

            “And hello to you too,” Kelly stated as her husband kissed her, “Is that Brianna crying? Is she okay?”

            Joey sighed and pulled his wife towards the room where Brianna was. “I don’t know how to answer that question Kel, yes Bree is crying but I don’t know if she’s okay,” he said as they walked into the room.

            “Brianna?” Kelly asked as they walked in and she saw her daughter in a flood of tears. Kelly pulled away from Joey and rushed to her daughter.

            “Mom? Oh mom!” Brianna wailed as she hazily noticed her mother’s voice. She got up from the couch and flew into Kelly’s open arms.

            “Bree what’s wrong?” Kelly asked her, stroking the back of her daughter’s head. “Bree calm down and tell mommy what’s wrong.”

            “Oh mom, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…” Brianna began but stopped because she couldn’t go on as her tears were too much.

            “Bree it’s okay,” Joey said coming up behind Kelly and placing an arm over his wife. “Let’s sit down so we can talk about this.” Joey steered both women back to sit on the couch.

            “Joey, what happened?” Kelly asked her husband as she sat down cradling her daughter in her arms, a worried expression on her face.

            “Um, well I was over with Jayce earlier to talk with both him and Bryce…” Joey began unsure of how to begin this awkward conversation.

            “What do JC and Bryce have to do with this?” Kelly asked looking between her distressed child and husband.

            “Well..” Joey said but Brianna interrupted him.

            “Mom, I’m sorry. There was a party, and we were drinking and things just happened,” Brianna stated as if her mother would get it.

            “What just happened Bree?” Kelly asked become more and more concerned for her daughter.

            “She’s pregnant Kel,” Joey said softly and Brianna wailed even louder.

            “What? Are you sure?” Kelly asked completely shocked at what she was hearing, Joey nodded slowly. “Brianna?”

            “I’m sorry mom, we didn’t mean to hurt anyone,” Brianna cried from her place on the couch.

            “It’s okay,” Kelly said stroking Brianna’s hair, trying to remain calm, she looked at Joey. “So whose the father?” Although she half expected she knew the answer.

            “Bryce,” Joey mumbled. “Bryce Chasez.”

 

            “What?” Kelly asked trying to stay calm for her daughter’s sake. “How can he do this to my daughter?”

            “Kel, now don’t go blaming Bryce it wasn’t entirely his fault,” Joey began knowing full and well where his wife was going with this.

            “Not blame him? Joey whose side are you on here?” Kelly snapped, it shocked Brianna so much she pulled abruptly away from her mother. “Oh Bree, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you,” Kelly stated pulling Brianna back to her and holding her close.

            “This is not about taking sides Kel it’s about the kids,” Joey said, “Now me and Jayce have already spoken to both of them about the consequences..”

            “You talked to them without even consulting either Marie or I? How could you Joey?” Kelly asked angrily, Joey looked down at his shoes.

            “Well we had to say something Kel, we couldn’t just leave it,” Joey tried but Kelly shook her head.

            “No Joey, you should have waited till I came home then we could have discussed this as a family. I don’t care how JC and Marie decide to deal with this but I want us to talk about these things as a family,” Kelly snapped and Joey nodded.

            “Well I haven’t really told Bree anything, she’s been in quite a state since we came home,” Joey said looking helplessly at his daughter.

            “Well I’m glad. Who could that be?” Kelly asked angrily as the phone rang to interrupt their conversation.

            “I’ll get it,” Joey mumbled and got to his feet to answer the phone.

            “If that’s the Chasez’s tell them I don’t want to talk about this right now!” Kelly called angrily as her husband left the room to answer the phone. There was no reply, so Kelly turned her attention to her daughter. “Bree?”

            “Mom, I’m so so sorry,” Brianna said as she looked up at her mom.

            “It’s okay, it was a mistake. But I’m still very upset, how could you be so irresponsible Brianna?” Kelly asked.

            “I didn’t..” Brianna began but Kelly interrupted her.

            “Drinking? Under age? Brianna honestly! You know the rules better than that!” Kelly said aspirated.

            “Mom, there were parents there!” Brianna tried to explain but Kelly shook her head.

            “No, I don’t care if me or dad were there, you are not supposed to drink what if the cops had been called and you were charged?” Kelly asked more concerned about her daughter’s drinking rather than the issue at hand.

            “Sorry mom,” Brianna said sheepishly and Kelly nodded.

            “Yes you should be, now what are we going to do about this other issue?” Kelly asked, Brianna was about to reply when Joey walked back into the room. “Who was it?”

            “Marie, she just found out as well from Jayce. She’s furious. They’ll be over in twenty mintues so we can talk about this,” Joey said flopping down on the opposite couch. Kelly sighed and shook her head, she did not want to have to deal with Bryce or his family right now.

            “Okay then,” she said in defeat knowing that it had to be done. “Let me go upstairs and clean up. Brianna go to your room until they arrive, no music, no internet nothing you that young lady?” Brianna nodded and Joey looked at his wife in shock. “Fine, call me when they get here Joey.” She got up and walked out of the room, to angry to wait for her husband’s response.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki