Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            JC and Joey sat in silence as both their wives rattled off on the kids. JC sighed and knew that this day was just going to be longer.

            “I can’t believe it,” Joey whispered to JC and JC nodded in agreement.

            “Yeah, they get it. We get it, give it up already,” he sighed rolling his eyes, Joey chuckled softly.

            “Do you have anything to say Joey Fatone?” Kelly snapped at Joey’s unwelcome chuckle. Joey turned a slight shade of white and shook his head a ‘no’, JC tried not to laugh. “Good, because this is a serious issue and we’d appreciate if you both took it more seriously.”

            “Oh we’re a part of it alright,” JC mumbled under his breath but no one caught it luckily.

            “I think we’re done here,” Marie snapped as Kelly nodded in agreement and the two women glanced at their husbands who shrugged in agreement.

            “I hope the two of you have learnt your lesson, you are going to have full responsibility for this baby once it is here,” Kelly added looking at the two teenagers who both nodded meekly knowing she was right.

            “Yeah mom we do, don’t worry,” Brianna said looking at both her parents.

            “Bree don’t give your mother attitude..” Joey said in warning knowing full and well what would happen next, he was just trying to avoid it.

            “Joe..” JC said softly nudging his friend, because he too knew what the situation was going to hold for him.

            “Brianna, go to your room I will not have you giving me that attitude,” Kelly stated ignoring both JC and Joey’s comments and looking at Brianna. Brianna nodded without complaint and left the room quietly.

            “Right then, I’ll guess we’ll go,” JC said slowly standing up but he knew too well that the wives were just getting started on Bryce.

            “No Joshua Bryce still has a few words to say to Kelly and Joey,” Marie stated as she rather roughly pushed her husband back down to sit on the couch. “Bryce?” Marie asked her son, who nodded.

            “Um yeah, I’m sorry,” Bryce said looking down at his shoes nervously.

            “It’s okay buddy, a mistake is a mistake you didn’t mean for it to happen,” Joey said softly not wanting this to continue, although he didn’t know if he meant what he just said.

            “Joey!” Kelly stated, because she was fed up with the two husbands interjecting.

            “What? He was addressing me too Kel,” Joey replied innocently knowing that the wives wanted them not to get involved.

            “That’s okay Bryce,” Kelly said more softly, “Next time, and god forbid there won’t be a next time, be careful.”

            “Right, I think we’re done here. Come on you two let’s go home. Bye Joey, Kelly I’ll come over sometime next week so we can discuss this matter further. Joshua, Bryce and I will be in the car,” Marie said and she hugged Kelly and Joey then walked out the door without another word or room for argument. Bryce followed her giving everyone a quick wave.

            “Well I guess I better get going sorry about the trouble guys,” JC said as he slowly stood up.

            “Nah it’s okay dude, we had to talk about this,” Joey said and gave his friend a quick brotherly hug. “So I’ll see you tomorrow yeah? Boys night?”

            “Yeah, hopefully if Marie has cooled off I’ll give you a call. Bye Kel,” JC said and hugged Kelly.

            “Bye Jayce,” Kelly said softly hugging her husband’s friend and letting him walk out with her husband.

            “Bye Joe,” JC said one last time and headed out the door to his car.

            “Bye Jayce!” Joey called waving at his friend, who go into his car with his wife scowling from her seat. “Damn glad I don’t live in that household,” Joey muttered under his breath and closed the door behind him as the silver Escalade drove away.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki