Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “You could have at least said something,” Kelly stated as she slid under the sheets next to Joey later that night. Joey sighed and leaned over to kiss his wife.

            “But you were doing such a good job, besides I think she got it,” he replied snuggling himself deeper under the sheets.

            “Joe, I don’t know how she can get it. She pregnant for God’s sake!” Kelly replied in aspiration and leaned her head on the pillow.

            “I know Kel, but come on give her a break she’s got enough to deal with as it is,” Joey said as he too let his head fall back on his pillow and pulled his wife to him.

            “Yeah she does right?” Kelly asked looking up at Joey, who grinned broadly.

            “Yes she does,” he replied and kissed her lightly on the nose. “And so do you.”

            “But it doesn’t help that you and Jayce keep acting as if there’s nothing wrong,” Kelly said not wanting to drop the subject.

            “That’s because nothing is wrong Kel. Yes she got pregnant, so? It was a mistake and she’s paying for it. You and Marie need to relax and let the kids handle this,” Joey said rubbing her back gently.

            “Yeah but they need to learn to grow up Joe,” Kelly replied lazily as she half closed her eyes.

            “And how to expect them to do that with you guys babying them half the time? Kel this is a great way for them to learn how to grow up, and fast too,” Joey stated, Kelly nodded in agreement as her husband’s back rubbing gently dozed her off.

            “I guess you’re right,” she replied with a yawn and Joey smiled.

            “Yeah I am,” he said and kissed her softly. “Now go to bed and relax.”

            “Okay then, night honey,” Kelly said as she relaxed against his muscular figure.

            “Night baby,” Joey said as he reached over and turned off the light, thank god the day was over.

 

            “I can’t believe the way you two acted!” Marie called to her husband as he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. JC spat into the sink and rolled his eyes before addressing his wife.

            “Marie hun, we were just letting the two of you handle things,” JC called back as he washed his mouth out. There was no answer from his wife so he just shrugged and walked back into the bedroom.

            “Well we could have used your help,” Marie snapped as she slid under the duvets and pulled out her day planner from the bedside and checked it over to see her plan for the next day.

            “You didn’t need it hun, you were great,” JC tried again getting in beside her and kissing her cheek, she smiled lightly and replaced the day planner.

            “Yeah, well I don’t think Bryce gets what he did was out of the question,” Marie stated looking at JC who just sighed and leaned back on the pillows.

            “I think he did, he just has a hard time showing it,” he replied slinging one arm over her shoulders and pulling her close. “Just give him time.”

            “They don’t have time Joshua,” Marie said snuggling up to her husband and letting him hold her. “In nine moths they’ll have a baby and he needs to show that what happened was not right.”

            “You make it sound like a bad thing,” JC said, but regretted it the minute the words came out of his mouth.

            “What? JC this is a bad thing. He’s too young to have a child,” Marie said angrily pulling away from him so she could look him in the eye.

            “So are you saying it was wrong that we had him young? Because hun, if you remember we were young when you became pregnant with Bryce,” JC said glaring at his wife.

            “Yeah well that was different,” she stated and pushed a strand of stray hair behind her ear.

            “Oh really?” JC asked raising an eyebrow at her, “How exactly was that different?” He needed to hear this.

            “Well we weren’t that young and we were engaged,” Marie responded as she slipped back down next to him as if that ended things. “Besides we got married before he was born.”

            “Yeah but we were still young and we weren’t expecting it. Remember?” JC asked her as he once again wrapped his arms around her.

            Marie sighed and looked up at her husband, “Yeah I remember.”

            “Good, now get some sleep and try and relax okay? We’ll talk about this more in the morning, besides I’m beat,” JC said kissing her and the yawning as he stretched.

            “What are you planning to do tomorrow?” Marie asked, herself yawning. Ever since the boys had been out of the business a few years back JC had become the regular stay at home dad, every now and then working on new projects from home.

            “I dunno, probably see the rest of the guys, catch up you know,” JC replied as he reached over to turn out the light. “Night.”

            “Yeah it’ll be good for you,” Marie agreed yawning as she leaned back and let her eyes slowly close. “Good night.”

            “Night baby,” JC said turning off the light and moving closer to his wife. Wait till the others hear about this, JC thought as his head hit the pillow.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki