Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “Man I could use a drink!” Justin called as he walked into Chris’ house, closely followed by JC, for their weekly boys’ night.

            “Me too man, it’s been some week,” JC mumbled as they walked into the house to fins Chris in the kitchen getting some chips and dip.

            “Dude, you got any beer?” Justin asked immediately walking to the fridge and snooping around in it.

            “Hey J, yeah, either in there or in the pantry you gotta check,” Chris replied as he poured the chips into a huge bowl. “Hey Jayce.”

            “Hey C,” JC said as he followed Justin into the room. “Need help?”

            “Nah I’m cool, but I think spaz over there might,” Chris said gesturing to Justin who was pulling things out of the fridge in order to look for the beer.

            “Hey J,” JC called over Justin’s shoulder, “You might wanna check the pantry.”
            Justin looked up at the two older men and crinkled his nose. “Hell no, warm beer? Yuck!”

            “Well dude, you put it in the fridge for a bit then you can drink it,” Chris replied rolling his eyes at Justin and JC chuckled.

            “Fine,” Justin mumbled and walked over to the pantry. Even though he had a kid, Justin was still the same from his days in Nsync ten years back.

            “So are the others here yet?” JC asked checking the time and turning back to Chris, Chris shook his head.

            “Nope, they should be here in a while,” Chris replied, “Hey J, we’ll be on the couch grab some beers and stash them in the fridge will ya?”

            “Yeah, yeah!” Justin called back from somewhere in the pantry as Chris and JC made their way into the living room with a bowl of chips and dip.

            “Dude, you really spend way too much money,” JC commented as he noticed Chris’ huge flat screen sixteen inch TV and luscious armchairs.

            “Yeah well, it’s a bachelor’s life you know?” Chris chuckled plonking himself into one of the chairs.

            “But don’t you get lonely?” JC asked as he followed suit and sat in one of the other chairs.

            “Nope, besides I’m always away,” Chris replied stuffing a hand full of chips into his mouth and turning on the TV. “Hey J! Hurry up dude or you’ll miss the game!”

            “Yeah I know what you mean,” JC said agreeing with his friend and reaching for some chips.

            “Do you miss it? Or you love being a stay at home dad?” Chris asked as they waited for the game to start, Chris checked his watch. “We’ve got about another twenty minutes, damn you guys are early.”
            “Nah, I don’t miss it. I love being a dad you know? But sometimes it can be exhausting,” JC smiled and wondered if he should tell his friend about anything or wait till Joey got there.

            “Dude, you got a fridge in the pantry?” Justin asked walking into the room and making himself comfortable, as he handed the other two a cold beer each from the said fridge. “Even I don’t got one of those.”

            “Yup,” Chris replied smiling broadly as he opened up his beer and took a swig, “It’s just convenience to put all the beer in.”

            “You can say that again. So what we’re you lot talking about before I interrupted?” Justin asked smiling broadly and trying to hide a yawn.

            “Oh you know. Jayce was telling me how he loved being a dad to an eighteen year old,” Chris said grinning at JC, who blushed.

            “Yeah? Well, it can’t be as fun as raising a five year old all by yourself,” Justin replied referring to himself.

            “Come on dude, it can’t be that bad. Lilly is adorable,” JC said smiling at his friend. “You’ve got one gem of a kid there.”
            “Yeah I guess I do,” Justin replied proudly, “But what about you dude? Bryce is a good kid.”
            “Yeah I guess so,” JC replied nodding. If you exclude the fact that he knocked up Brianna Fatone, JC added mentally and he took a large gulp of his drink.

            “God, I’m glad I ain’t a father,” Chris said, “I mean I dunno how I’d handle all the things that come with kids.”

            “You’ll manage,” Justin replied playfully, “But I’m sure it’s easier if you have someone else there to help, right Jayce?”

            “Yeah, then the wife can handle all the things you don’t have to,” JC said laughing as he thought of Marie and how she was so high strung when it came to Bryce.

            “Man, you, Joe and Lance are lucky,” Justin said reaching over for some chips. “You all got someone to help you know? I mean don’t get me wrong, I love having Lilly all to myself and all but it would be a lot more helpful if Cam hadn’t run off like she did.”

            “Yeah dude you got a point there,” JC replied sympathizing with him. “At least we’ve only got one kid each, think about Lance.”

            “Yeah poor suckers got two little monsters running around,” Justin laughed.

            “Hey! Don’t go talking about my niece and nephew like that! They’re rockin’ kids, just like Bree, Bryce and Lilly!” Chris interjected and both JC and Justin laughed at his enthusiasm, even though Chris didn’t have kids and said he never would he was a great uncle to all of their kids.

            “But come on C, you gotta admit raising two kids like Gwen and Xan? It must be a handful even with a wife as good as Anne,” JC said referring to Lance’s wife and kids.

            “Yeah okay I’ll admit it, they can sometimes be a handful but they are so adorable,” Chris agreed nodding as the doorbell rung, he checked his watch. “Fuck, that’d be Joe and Lance don’t tell Lance how we were talking about his kids, he’d murder us!”

            “We wouldn’t want that now would we?” Justin replied laughing and finally opening up his own beer as Chris got up to open the door.

            “No we wouldn’t,” Chris called back as he opened the door. “Hey Joe, Lance! What’s happening fellas? How’s the work force?”

            “Hey C, it’s going good,” Lance’s voice said as he entered the house. “Are the others here?”
            “Yeah we’re here! Grab a beer and come join us!” Justin called loudly as he heard Lance referring to them.

            “Hey C,” Joey’s voice added a little more quietly. “So shall we get this thing going?”

            “Hell yeah!” Chris called, and the others laughed. It was time to get down to some fun and forget the family, well for one night anyways.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki