Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “So, how are things on your end?” JC asked Joey a few hours later when they were alone in the kitchen grabbing more beer and chips, Joey shrugged.

            “Kel is stressed, and Bree is giving us some serious attitude. I guess she’s not handling this well, what about you guys?” Joey asked grabbing three cold beers out of the fridge as JC opened up another bag of chips.

            “You know how it is. Marie is still in hysterics and Bryce is acting as if we owe him something,” JC replied, “I just am dreading to go home you know?”
            “Yeah I know what you mean,” Joey replied grabbing a few chips from the open bag and popping them in his mouth. “I wish we didn’t have to go home, but Kel needs me.”

            “Yeah same here, Marie needs me,” JC answered nodding and opening a beer as they stood and chatted for a minute. “You think we should tell the others?”

            Joey shrugged and opened his own beer. “I dunno, you think we should?”

            “Well it doesn’t involve them, but they are our brothers,” JC said nodding, “I guess it wouldn’t harm to tell them.”

            “Yeah I guess your right. So who should tell them?” Joey asked and JC looked at him.

            “If you wanna its ok, I mean after all...” JC began but stopped, he didn’t know what to say next.

            “Yeah ok, I’ll tell them,” Joey agreed nodding.

            “Hey guys what ya doing in there?” Justin called from the other room, interrupting their conversation.

            “We’ll be out in a sec; we’re just looking for the chips!” Joey called back and JC chuckled.

            “We’d better go out there and tell them then eh?” JC asked becoming serious and Joey nodded.

            “Yeah, um, sure, lead the way dude,” Joey replied, he was now all of a sudden very nervous of having to tell his friends but he knew it was for the best.

            “Okay then,” JC replied nervously running a hand through his hair, and Joey knew he was nervous too. “Let’s do this thing.”

 

            “Are you serious?” Justin asked for the tenth time and both Joey and JC rolled their eyes.

            “Yeah J, and the wives are going crazy,” JC stated. They had just told the others the news and they were all shocked especially Justin.

            “Actually Marie was more crazy than Kel,” Joey interjected and JC nodded, that was true.

            “Shit, how did it happen?” Chris asked and Lance nudged him in the sides. “Ow! What? I was just curious!”

            “There was a party and they were both drunk, and well you can guess what happened from there,” JC sighed and closed his eyes, not wanting to look at any of his friends.

            “Damn sorry guys,” Lance said, “Look if there’s anything me and Anne can do just let us know okay?”

            “Thanks Lance,” Joey answered, smiling at his friend in appreciation.

            “We’re glad you told us,” Lance replied.

            “Yeah we’ve never kept secrets from each other so Jayce and I kindda figured we should tell you,” Joey replied, “Right Jayce?” They all looked at JC who was still leaning his head on the chair with his eyes closed.

            “Hmm? What? Oh sorry yeah, what ever Joe said,” JC mumbled obviously disturbed by the situation.

            “This thing really upset you huh?” Justin asked sympathetically and JC nodded in agreement.

            “Yeah, especially the way Marie acted when I told her. I’m dreading to go home and face more of the yelling,” JC said, dreading seeing his wife beat down on their son.

            “Dang, sorry dude,” Chris said and looked at Joey. “What about you Joe?”

            “Well, I guess I can handle it, but its Bree that is not handling this well,” Joey replied sighing in resignation.

            “But she’s the one who’s pregnant,” Justin stated rather obviously, “So clearly she’s not got her mind around the fact that she’s going to be a mom.”

            “She’s too young to be a mom J,” Lance interjected looking at his friend. “She needs to grow up more.”
            “Well like I said to Kel, they need to grow up so maybe this is a good way to show them how,” Joey shrugged; he had noticeably accepted this better than JC. JC’s eyes flew open and he looked at Joey.

            “Joe! They’re just kids still; they have another two years to grow up!” JC snapped, he still wanted his son to experience the next few years by going to college and not miss out because of his mistakes.

            “I know Jayce, but I’m just saying…” Joey began but JC cut him off.

            “No Joe, I don’t care. My son is still young and he needs to experience life! Did you know he applied to Yale and got in? Can you imagine what this is going to do to that?” JC asked his voice rising, and Chris placed a hand on his shoulder.

            “You think I don’t know that Jayce? Bree just got accepted to Julliard, and now she’s going to have a baby!” Joey snapped back, as Lance put a hand on his shoulder.

            “Guys, calm down,” Chris tried to interject.

            “Fine,” Joey mumbled but JC glared at him.

            “I know Bree is going to have a baby Joe, I’m just saying this is not what they need right now,” JC said trying to calm down.

            “Yeah Jayce I know, but what do we do huh? What do you suggest we do?” Joey asked. “Guys?”

            “I don’t know, guys what do you say?” JC asked the others.

            “I think they should put it up for adoption, I mean give it to a real good family that will love it and take care of it so they can grow up,” Justin replied, the others nodded, this sounded reasonable.

            “I don’t think I could do that J,” Joey said and JC nodded in agreement, give their grandchild to strangers?

            “Joe listen, you don’t have to that but I agree with J maybe it’s not that bad of an idea,” Chris said, “I mean if you went through the right people and had an open adoption then you guys could see the kid whenever and know it’s progress.”

            “Yeah but it’ll still be people we don’t know,” JC replied and Lance shook his head.

            “Not necessarily no,” Lance said and the others looked at him the curiosity.

            “What you saying Lance?” Joey asked as confused as everyone else.

            “Well, you could always find people you know who want to take the baby,” Lance replied softly. “That way you could have them raise the kid but have the kid know who their parents really are until the parents are ready to take care of them. Sort of like they get to live with their baby sitters.”

            “Like who? We don’t know anyone like that,” JC replied rolling his eyes.

            “I do,” Lance replied.

            “You do? Who?” Joey asked and Lance looked at him.

            Lance looked at both JC and Joey before answering, “Me.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki