Papa Don't Preach by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I really have no clue where to go from here so just bear with me people while i think about it.. if you have any ideas on where you want the story to go please let me know

            “You can’t be serious?” Joey asked Lance later as Lance drove Joey home. Lance nodded and turned a corner.

            “I am, I mean I know I have to talk to Anne about it first, but I’m sure she’d agree to it,” Lance replied not taking his eyes off the road. “Besides, this way you’ll get to be a part of the kid’s life and they’ll always know who you are.”

            “Yeah but we have to also ask Bree what she wants don’t forget that,” Joey replied leaning into his chair and glancing at Lance who just nodded.

            “I know Joe. I’m not saying you have to do it, I’m just saying you should think about it, talk to Jayce and your families about it and when you know let me and Anne know,” Lance replied.

            “And you’re sure Anne won’t object?” Joey asked raising an eyebrow and Lance who shook his head and turned onto Joey’s street.

            “I don’t think so, I mean look at it this way. We’ve always wanted more kids, Anne can’t have anymore, so I mean this can be our only option,” Lance replied as they reached the gates to Joey’s house.

            “Yeah but what about the kids? With Gwen and Xan you already have a handful, adding one more in there is going to be tough Lance,” Joey replied as he flicked the switch to open the remote control gates.

            “Nah, besides I’m sure Gwen and Xan would love to have a younger sibling,” Lance replied as the gates opened and he drove in.

            “I’m sure they would,” Joey laughed as he imagined the twins running around and torturing the poor child.

            “Hey! My kids aren’t that bad thank you very much!” Lance protested as they pulled up in front of the house.

            “No they’re not Lance. But seriously talk to Anne about it, I’ll talk to Kel and Bree, and Jayce will talk to Marie and Bryce and once everyone’s decided we can talk about it,” Joey replied unbuckling his seatbelt and looking at his friend. “Thanks for the ride today dude.”
            “No problems man,” Lance replied, “So I’ll let you know tomorrow what Anne thinks okay?”

            “Yeah sure take your time, I’m sure Kel and I are going to take long deciding,” Joey replied opening up the door. “So I’ll see you tomorrow?”

            “Yeah around eightish right? That’s when we have to be on set?” Lance asked as Joey stepped out of the car and bent over to glance back in.

            “Yup eight. Thanks again dude, see you tomorrow,” Joey told Lance and stepped back to close the door.

            “Yeah, later man,” Lance replied waving at Joey as he pulled out of the driveway. Now all he had to do was go home and talk to his wife.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki