Butterfly by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC got home and rubbed his eyes, he could not believe how Laney could have been like that. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing a cold bottle of water and taking a long chug form it.

“Josh? You’re back!” Alexa’s voice came from behind him. JC jumped, but found a small smile forming on his lips.

“Alexa, you scared me,” he said placing the water down and turning to face her. “How was your day?” Alexa studied him and shook her head.

“No Josh, what happened? You look depressed, did Laney not show up?” Alexa asked sympathetically. JC smiled at the girl’s concern but shook his head.

“No, she turned up she just refused to tell me about my daughter, claimed I would lock her up,” he said with a small smile. He wanted to get away from the conversation so turned it to Alexa. “So what happened in your day?”

“Oh, I got a call from Johnny, he said they found my mom,” Alexa said, but JC didn’t see a smile.

“That’s a good thing right?” he asked and Alexa shrugged.

“I don’t know, I guess,” she replied softly, “I mean I wouldn’t be too excited if I had to go back, but you know.”

“Oh,” JC replied not knowing what to say. “But will you get to see her?”

“Um yeah, Johnny’s gonna come by tomorrow and take me to see her. Is that okay by you?” Alexa asked and JC nodded.

“Sure it is,” he said, “Hey who knows maybe she’ll have changed right? Maybe this would have opened up her eyes to what a good girl you are.” Alexa smiled sadly but just shrugged, and it was then that JC knew, that girl had no faith in her mother what so ever.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki