Monopoly by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I know i said i wouldn't add to Scrabble but this is part of a series with Scrabble, it's called the Board Game series.

            It always seems to be raining and Joey is beginning to hate the rain because every time is rains he gets dragged into some boring Board Game by Lance.

            “I think this is stupid,” Joey says pouting, Lance glares at him from across the couch.

            “That’s because you always loose,” Chris points out, but then again he would say that. He always wins.

            “Yeah and you always win,” Joey snaps, “I think it’s because you cheat.”

            “I do not cheat!” Chris exclaims, JC rolls his eyes.

            “Yes you do! I saw you move your piece three spaces,” Joey proclaims, JC sighs he’s getting impatient.

            “Just roll the bloody dice C so I can get my turn,” JC states and Chris looks at him.

            “Hold your horses,” Chris says, “I’m having a very important discussion here.”

            “Yeah right,” Justin grumbles and looks pleadingly at Lance, “Why did I have to be dragged into this?”

            “Because your date bailed on you,” Lance states as if this is the solution to every thing.

            “Damn date,” Justin grumbles under his breath, Joey and Chris are still arguing over why Chris always wins.

            “C, just shut up and go already!” JC yells, Chris sighs and rolls the dice.

            “Okay,” he says, he rolls the dice and gets a double six. “Yay! That means I go again!”

            “Oh God help us all!” JC exclaims.

            “See that’s how you cheat!” Joey points out pointing to the board. “How can you always get a double six? That’s impossible, roll again.”

            “No, I got this fair and square,” Chris says crossing his arms over his chest.

            “No you didn’t. I declare you roll again,” Joey insists.

            “No, I got it fair and square,” Chris repeats, Joey looks at Lance for help.

            “Lance! Chris is cheating!” Joey whines, Lance rolls his eyes.

            “No he’s not Joe, he got the sixes fair and square,” Lance says fed up with their bickering.

            “See I told you!” Chris points to Joey and laughs in his face, Joey pouts.

            “You’re no fun,” Joey says and sulks for the remainder of the game.

            “C, you’re so mean to him,” JC says, “Hell you’re mean to everyone. I haven’t had a go in ages because of you, so get a move on.”

            “Jayce, you’re so impatient,” Chris says leaning over and pinching JC’s cheeks. JC scowls.

            “Shut up and go already,” JC says, Chris is disappointed but goes anyways. He rolls a three this time.

            “Damn,” he says and Joey laughs. “Shut up Joe.”

            “Thank god!” JC exclaims as Chris moves his piece along the board, and lands on a piece of property owned by Joey.

            “Ha-ha!” Joey exclaims. “Pay up buddy, fifty bucks.” Joey sticks his hand out to Chris to get his payment.

            “That’s no big deal, I got loads of money,” Chris says dishing out cash.

            “Hey! Why is that?” Lance asks now serious and looking over his notes. “According to score you should only have one thousand bucks.”

            “That’s what you get for putting C as banker,” Justin points out. “He steals all the money.”

            “I do not!” Chris defends.

            “Yeah you do C,” JC states, “Can I go now?” But no one is listening because they’re all too focused on Chris, JC goes anyways. He goes and lands on one of Justin’s properties, but Justin is too busy arguing to notice.

            “Jayce did you go?” Lance asks and JC nods quickly shoving the dice in Lance’s hand.

            “Yeah, go quick before he notices,” JC says quietly to Lance.

            “I…” Lance begins but Justin notices and just as Lance rolls the dice he jumps up, pointing at JC.

            “Hey wait! You landed on my property, pay up!” he exclaims and JC shakes his head.

            “No, you’re too late. Lance has already gone,” JC says, “This ship has sailed.”

            “No way! That’s not fair! You’re such a cheat!” Justin calls and stands up. JC stands up too so he is eye level with Justin.

            “I am not, you just don’t pay attention!” JC snaps, Chris who is feeling a bit left out jumps up as well.

            “How can you accuse me of cheating Jayce? When you are the cheat! Ha-ha, I knew it was a ploy against me!” Chris exclaims.

            “Okay guys calm down,” Lance tried to reason but Chris isn’t having any of it.

            “No I won’t! See Joe I’m not the cheat here, it’s him!” Chris calls pointing a finger at JC, JC bats his finger away.

            “No I am not a cheat! He’s just too preoccupied!” JC says pointing to Justin, Justin shakes his head and glares at JC.

            “Well it’s all his fault!” Justin says pointing at Chris, “I want my money!”

            “Well you ain’t getting it!” JC says, Lance just rolls his eyes, he’s had enough.

            “Okay guys…” he begins, but really no one is listening to him anymore.

            “Oh my god J! Don’t you see they were in on it together! They’re both cheating!” Joey decides to say jumping up as well.

            “You’re right Joe!” Justin exclaims at Joey’s revelation. “You guys think you’re so sneaky don’t you?”
            “No, you’re just dumb and too preoccupied,” JC says and Chris nods in agreement.

            “Hey now! I’m not dumb!” Joey says.

            “And I’m not preoccupied!” Justin adds, both JC and Chris laugh.

            “Yeah you are!” Chris states, Lance sighs. Fuck this, he’s had enough.

            “Just shut up guys and let’s play, Jayce pay him his money and let’s move on,” Lance says, JC glares at Lance.

            “Hell no! He should have been paying attention!” JC says and Lance rolls his eyes as they continue arguing in circles. This is going to be one long game of monopoly.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki