Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I hope you guys like this one! If anyone has played Risk before you know how this goes!

            This night, even though it’s raining again, Joey has chosen the game. All the guys don’t know why he wants to play a board game, they just think it’s because he likes to strategize.

            “Okay my go,” Chris says and Justin rolls his eyes. He is the only one of them this time that doesn’t want to be here, because this is definitely going to take all night and he’s got a date tonight.

            “I don’t see why I couldn’t be blue,” Justin says, because he wants to have an excuse not to play.

            “Because you’re always blue J,” JC states as Chris thinks of where to attack.

            “Okay Joe lets go,” Chris says finally deciding where to attack, on one of Joey’s countries and hands Joey the two white dice.

            “How come you’re always attacking me?” Joey asks pouting, although he really is enjoying it this time.

            “Because you have such bad luck,” Chris says grinning broadly, and Joey looks at him.

            “Hey now!” Joey says and leans towards Chris. “I got an idea C, why don’t we make a deal? I won’t attack you if you don’t attack me, and we can help each other?”

            Chris thinks about this for a second then shrugs, “Okay, but then who do I attack?” Joey smirks and whispers something in Chris’ ear, Chris laughs and looks at Justin.

            “Hey they’re plotting against me! Lance help!” Justin whines catching on, Lance shrugs. This time round he doesn’t give a fuck as long as he wins.

            “So what do you want me to do about it?” Lance snaps, “Okay C, make your move so it can be my turn.”

            Joey smiles and gives the dice to Justin who scowls, but he doesn’t argue with Chris. They both roll their dice and it ends up with Chris taking over Justin’s country. Justin scowls.

            “Well at least then I’ll get to go on that date of mine,” Justin says leaning back and crossing his arms as Chris thinks of who to attack next.

            “Yeah if she doesn’t bail on you again,” Joey laughs, and Chris agrees.

            “Oh shut up,” Justin states as Chris decides who he’s going to attack.

            “Here Jayce, I need your country,” Chris says shoving the dice in JC’s hands. JC looks at Chris suspiciously.

            “Is it for you or Joe?” JC asks, “I don’t trust you. J, we should team up against them seeing as they’ve got a pact.”

            “Hey what about me?” Lance asks and JC shrugs.

            “What about you? You’re smart enough alone, you don’t need any help,” JC says and Justin chuckles.

            “Okay Jayce, let’s do it,” Justin agrees.

            “Hey now! That’s not fair!” Lance exclaims feeling left out.

            “Yes it is, you’re the brains here the rest of us aren’t that smart,” Justin says and JC protests.

            “Hey! I’m actually the second smartest thank you very much!” JC scoffs and Justin rolls his eyes.

            “Yeah, but you always come in second to Brain over there,” Justin says and Chris laughs.

            “Yeah, this makes you Pinky!” Joey howls pointing to JC, and he and Chris are in hysterics.

            “You guys are all so annoying,” Lance states and looks and Chris. “C, are you done?”

            “No, I want to attack someone else,” Chris states, then grins. “Okay Lance let’s fight.”

            “Oh great!” Lance exclaims rolling his eyes, but he takes the dice anyways. “Okay let’s get this over with.” They roll the dice, but this time Chris looses and Lance wins. Lance laughs.

            “Okay fine, you can go,” Chris states and passes the red dice to Lance, finishing his turn. Lance hands him the white dice.

            “I might as well finish you off right?” Lance says now enjoying the game because he’s beaten Chris.

            “Fuck you,” Chris says but he takes the dice anyways and rolls. He looses again. “Damn my luck ain’t with me today.”

            “Okay I don’t want to be allies with you,” Joey says and looks at Lance who shakes his head.

            “Oh so now you want to be my ally? No thanks Joe,” Lance says knowing what Joey is thinking.

            “Okay now that’s just mean,” Joey says pouting, “I can’t sit with a loser.”

            “I’m not a loser!” Chris exclaims, JC and Justin laugh, glad that their opponents ally is breaking.

            “Yeah you are!” Joey replies and Lance puts the dice in Chris’ hands.

            “Here C, I like the fact that your loosing. Let’s play again,” Lance says and Chris refuses.

            “I don’t want to,” Chris says but Lance shakes his head.

            “You have to, it’s the rules,” Lance says refusing to let Chris quit.

            “Well these are the Chris rules and I say I don’t want to,” Chris says adamantly because he doesn’t like loosing.

            “Thank God!” Justin exclaims, “That way I can go get ready for my date.” They all groan, because he’s been complaining about his date all night.

            “You know what Lance, maybe I will play,” Chris says evilly just to keep Justin tied up.

            “God no please C!” Justin begs and Joey laughs as Lance and Chris play, Lance wins again.

            “Okay Jayce, your turn,” Lance says handing the dice to JC. JC gladly takes the dice, because they are all enjoying torturing Justin.

            “Okay Lance let’s do this,” JC says with a low chortle, that sounds really evil. Justin groans inwardly, because he knows that all the boys are going to make him play this game till late at night. Now he knows why they say Risk takes all night.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki