Trivial Pursuit by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Thanks to tiffany for letting me use her as Justin's girl in this!! It helped with the plot!

            Tonight the boys have decided to add a bit of mixture into their game night. So yes, it’s raining but there are a few new added players to the game.

            They all sit around the table playing Trivial Pursuit and it’s only because the new players have suggested it.

            “Okay Lance, your turn,” one of the new players, Jamie, says with a smile, she’s Chris’ new fling.

            “Fine hit me,” Lance says and prepares to answer the question.

            “J please, not here can’t you two take it somewhere else?” Chris interrupts and Justin sits at one end of the table with his girl Tiffany on his lap, they’re making out like there’s no tomorrow.

            “What? No sorry, we’re playing too,” Justin states and Chris rolls his eyes.

            “Yeah, you’re playing tonsil hockey,” Lance states in a grump, because he’s the only one there without a girl friend. “Now hurry up and ask me the question so I can get my pie.”

            “What E-word do the Amish use to refer to anyone outside their community?” Jamie asks smirking at Lance. But Lance is smart and knows the answer.

            “Wait, that’s a biased question,” Joey comments and Jamie shakes her head.

            “Are you calling it biased? You don’t even know the bloody game,” she says, but Joey disagrees.

            “I do, and they put useless information in there to trick you,” he states crossing his arms over his chest adamantly.

            “English,” Lance replies and everyone looks at him, forgetting what the question was.

            “English what?” Jamie asks and Lance scowls.

            “The answer to your question, now give me my bloody pie,” he says.

            “Damn not only is the boy cute he’s smart as well,” Tiffany comments.

            “Hey! You’re my girl not his!” Justin exclaims at her comment and Lance laughs.

            “Yeah, but I’m the smart one remember?” he says, as Jamie passes him a piece of blue pie which he puts in his pawn.

            “Yeah and you’re not J,” JC adds chuckling.

            “Now that’s just an insult to my intelligence,” Justin says and Chris laughs.

            “What intelligence?” Chris asks, and he and Joey fall about laughing.

            “Never mind,” Justin says grumbling and tries to kiss Tiffany but she pushes him away.

            “Hell no,” she says, “I’m all for Lance now.” Chris and Joey burst out laughing at Justin.

            “Great, thanks Lance,” Justin says and pushes Tiffany off his lap. “I’m leaving.” But Jamie pulls him back.

            “You can’t, it’s your turn,” she says, “Here Lance make yourself useful and ask him the next question.” Justin scowls and throws the dice; it’s a two moving his piece up to Orange.

            “Okay then,” Lance says looking at the card in his hand. “What daily comic strip features occasional visits by Bob the Dinosaur, “King of Wedgies’?”

            “How the fuck should I know that? I don’t read comics remember, I play ball,” Justin says rolling his eyes. “Give me a sports question girlfriend stealer.”

            “No, you have to answer this because you landed on an orange not a brown,” Lance says and Justin groans.

            “I dunno, Peanuts?” he asks

            “Nope, Dilbert you dummy,” Lance says happily.

            “Now Lance is winning,” Tiffany states and Justin growls as she sits on the empty chair next to Lance.

            “We can see that,” JC comments, “Whose go is it now?”

            “Mine!” Chris exclaims and rolls the dice landing on pink.

            “Here J, give C his question,” Lance says handing Justin the cards. Justin refuses.

            “No, I agree with Joey. I ain’t playing no biased game,” Justin says, “This is biased towards smart ones like Lance.”

            “We know,” JC says, “So just play already so we can finish.” This time he is the one who wants to finish.

            “No, I said I didn’t want to,” Justin says persistently.

            “Just ask the bloody question Justin,” Tiffany says rolling her eyes.

            “Why? So everyone can worship Lance? No thanks,” Justin says shaking his head.

            “Actually it’s my go,” Chris says but no one is listening because Lance is busy calling Justin out.

            “At least it’d be a change from them all worshiping you,” Lance says angrily.

            “No it won’t. They all worship you because you’re smart,” Justin retorts but Joey shakes his  head.

            “You know he has a point,” Joey says, “This game is biased towards smart people.”

            “Then how come I’m losing?” JC says and every one laughs.

            “Because you’re not smart,” Joey says but JC disagrees.

            “I am, you even said so when we played the last game remember?” JC asks, Justin shakes his head.

            “No, we said you were Pinky, so you’re dumb,” Justin says.

            “Oh thanks a lot,” JC exclaims.

            “Fine I’ll ask only to make Jayce happy. Okay C, what movie was Bill Murray trying to film when he got accidentally bitten by a chipmunk?”

            “Oh I know that!” Chris exclaims and Lance rolls his eyes.

            “So answer it then,” Lance states and Chris glares at him.

            “Groundhog Day!” Chris says proudly.

            “Fuck,” Justin says looking at the back of the card. “How did you know that?”

            “I knew it because I’m smart,” Chris says with pride.

            “Join the club,” Lance replies rolling his eyes. “Okay Joe, your go.”

            “No I ain’t playing I said that already,” Joey points out, everyone groans. Here they go again, and Trivial Pursuit is only supposed to take 90 minutes? Who are they kidding?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki