Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


            This night, it’s not raining, but somehow they’re playing another board game. They sit together in groups of two, this time Tiffany has permanently left Justin for Lance, and they’re on the same team. Joey and Justin are on another team, JC and Chris are on the last team.

            “Okay our go,” Joey says happily.

            “Fuck,” Justin mumbles because they’re on a blue spot and Joey can’t draw for shit and he’ll not be able to get what he’s drawing.

            “Okay J, stop complaining. Here we go Joe,” JC says picking up a blue card and hands it to Joey.

            “Yay! Sensosketch!” Joey calls and Justin groans, great just great. “I was an artist in a past life you know.”

            “Shut up Joe and just go,” JC says, “Okay, ready, set, go!” The timer is turned over and Joey closes his eyes and scribbles something that is supposed to be a cat.

            “What the fuck is that?” Justin asks unable to decipher the drawing.

            “What do you mean J?” Joey asks, “Can’t you see it?”

            “No I can’t Joe,” Justin says pouting, “You’re a shit ass drawer.”

            “I am not!” Joey calls in defence and JC rolls his eyes, not again. This time it’s him not Lance who’s annoyed with the game, because well Lance has someone else to preoccupy him.

            “Yes you are,” Justin says crossing his arms over his chest.

            “Okay time’s up,” Lance says looking at the timer with no sand in it.

            “Hey no fair!” Joey calls, “It’s not my fault he can’t see it’s a cat!”

            “That is a cat?” Justin asks squinting, “God what type of cat’s have you seen Joe?”

            “Yes that’s a cat, it’s not my fault you’re blind!” Joey says and Chris leans forward.

            “That doesn’t look like a cat to me Joe,” Chris points out and Justin nods in agreement.

            “Well then both of you are blind, right Jayce?” Joey asks JC for some support, but JC just shrugs.

            “Don’t get me involved,” he says throwing his hands up in the air.

“Fine,” Joey says and is about throw the coloured die but Justin grabs it from him.

            “We can’t roll because you can’t draw,” Justin snaps and Chris laughs, but Joey rolls his eyes, he doesn’t even want to go there.

             “Okay whose go is it next?” JC asks cutting into their bullshit.

            “Ours,” Lance says, his team is on green on a green.

            “Great, why couldn’t we have landed on green?” Justin asks, he’s beginning to get annoyed with Lance because he always seems to be getting better things than him.

            “Because Joe can’t throw a die for shit either,” Chris laughs and he and JC burst out laughing.

            “Hey now! I can throw a very good die thank you very much!” Joey protests but he is interrupted.

            “Yeah what ever Joe,” Tiffany says, “Come on Lance, ready set go.” Justin hands Lance a card and turns the timer over.

            “Ohhh okay I can do this no problem,” Lance says and JC rolls his eyes.

            “So do it then, hurry up,” he says and Lance sticks out his tongue at him but goes anyway. He begins to act like Justin and everyone is in hysterics.

            “Ohh, that’s Justin,” Tiffany says and Lance smirks.

            “Yup, right in one guess,” he says and they high five.

            “Hey, I’m not that pathetic!” Justin calls and everyone laughs.

            “Yes you are!” Lance chortles holding on to his stomach.

            “He’s right J,” Tiffany says laughing and Lance puts an arm around her shoulders because he agrees.

            “No he’s not!” Justin protests, and JC cuts in.

            “Okay guys calm down, Lance roll the die and hand Chris and I our card so we can go,” JC say and Lance nods. He rolls the die only to have it land on yellow.

            “Aww Lance,” Tiffany says because she knows they’ll get a hard word.

            “It’s okay Tiff, I’m smart remember,” Lance says and when he does the guys bust out laughing remembering their game of Trivial Pursuit.

            “Oh yeah I forgot,” she say sand Lance rolls his eyes.

            “Well thanks,” he says and hands JC a red card.

            “Thank God!” Chris exclaims as Lance turns over the timer.

            “Okay C, true or false?” JC asks and Chris puts a finger on his chin for thinking.

            “Um, false!” Chris exclaims and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Why am I stuck with the dummy?” he asks and Justin shrugs.

            “At least you’re not stuck with someone who thinks cats look like aliens!” Justin exclaims throwing an angry look at Joey.

            “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that,” Joey says looking away and Chris pokes JC.

            “Hey I’m not a dummy!” he says and JC sighs.

            “Ow! Yes you are!” He says, “The answer is obviously true!”

            “Then why did you ask if you know the answer?” Chris asks and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Because we have to confer!” JC exclaims.

            “No we don’t! Not if you know the answer!” Chris calls and JC sighs.

            “Okay fine true,” he says and Lance looks at the back of the card.

            “True,” Lance says and JC smiles broadly.

            “See I told you it was true,” JC says to Chris who just shrugs.

            “Okay don’t fight,” Lance says, “Jayce roll the die so we can move on.” JC nods and rolls the die landing on green.

            “Well there’s something you can do C,” JC says and Chris playfully slaps him.

            “Shut up Jayce,” Chris says and look s at Joey and Justin. “Okay you guy’s turn.” Joey smiles as JC hands him a blue card, but Justin snatches it from under his nose.

            “Oh no you don’t!” Justin says grabbing the card and looking at it. “Let me draw this time so we can move on!”

            “Fuck no, you can’t draw either,” Joey exclaims and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Well one of you has to go in order to move on, so go,” he says and turns the timer over. Joey pouts as Justin draws a big round blob with podgy feet.

            “What the fuck is that?” Joey asks Justin who rolls his eyes and continues adding unuseful things to the drawing.

            “Look at it Joe,” Justin says and Joey leans closer.

            “I am looking and I can’t see shit,” Joey says and Chris laughs but JC sighs.

            “Come on guys not again,” JC says and Justin shoves the pad under Joey’s nose.

            “See it now!” Justin asks and Joey squints.

            “Nope sorry, you can’t draw for shits,” Joey says, and Justin sighs.

            “Well then, that makes two of us,” he says and JC sighs. Next time those two shouldn’t be on a team, especially if they’re playing Cranium.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki