Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
i don't know if this is the end of the series but enjoy! thanks to tiffany for the idea again!

            Tonight Lance has decided to sit this one out, because let’s face it he’s always stuck in the middle of the game. So tonight, he’s decided to be the spinner, and the other four guys along with their girlfriends are the players. Yes, their playing Twister, and Joey’s drunk.

            “Okay J,” Lance proclaims spinning the wheel. “Right foot on red!” There is a groan as Justin has to move his foot, but he does so and this causes havoc.

            “Ow! Watch it big foot!” JC calls from somewhere under the mass of bodies.

            “I would if you weren’t in the way!” Justin calls back and Lance chuckles, this is going to be fun.

            “Lance can you spin it?” Cameron calls from somewhere under the mass, yes Justin has moved on and Tiffany is not happy.

            “Here let me,” Tiffany says, because she wants to get revenge on Cam. She spins it and it shows a right hand on green. Tiffany bursts out laughing.

            “What?” Cameron asks, and Lance sighs.

            “Right hand on green Cam,” Lance says and Cameron protests.

            “No way! Now I have to be under Joey and he’s drunk!” Cameron calls.

            “Hey! Me not that bad!” Joey call drunkenly, and everyone laughs.

            “Yeah Cam leave my man alone!” Kelly, Joey’s fiancée, says.

            “Okay what ever,” Cameron mumbles and moves her hand, much to Chris’ amusement.

            “Ohhh, nice move hot stuff, didn’t know you liked me that much,” Chris comments and Cameron growls.

            “Shut up Chris,” she says and Tiffany chuckles, this is too funny.

            “Okay,” Lance calls and spins again, “Jamie, right foot on blue.”

            “Okay that’s easy!” Jamie’s voice comes from somewhere in the mass.

            “Hey not there!” Justin’s voice calls and Lance smirks.

            “It’s not my fault your ass is in the way!” Jamie calls and there is a mass of laughter.

            Lance spins again and bursts out laughing. “Joe, left hand on yellow.”

            “Fuck,” Joey mumbles and he moves his hand.

            “Hey!  Whoa! Fuck you Joe you’re so clumsy!” JC calls as there is a thud coming from inside the bodies.

            “Oh babe you alright?” JC’s girlfriend Amber asks and JC grunts.

            “Yeah, but I’ve lost. Thanks a lot Joe,” JC says and his head emerges as he crawls out from under the mass.

            “Any time buddy,” Joey says laughing, because now he has a good chance of wining.

            “What are you two laughing at?” JC snaps walking up to Lance and Tiffany who are laughing. They try and stop by shaking their heads, but it’s no use and they fall about in hysterics. “Here give me that.” JC snatches the spinning wheel from Lance and spins it.

            “Okay Ambs,” he calls to his girlfriend. “Right foot on green.”

            “Yes!” Amber calls as she makes the move and in the process hitting Justin in the nose with her elbow. “Oh sorry J.”

            “Fuck, today just isn’t my day is it?” Justin mumbles and everyone laughs, today isn’t his day.

            “J you’re not supposed to move your hand baby,” Cam says, because obviously Justin has moved his hand to protect his nose.

            “Well my nose hurts!” Justin snaps and there is another thud. Lance is in hysterics.

            “J you okay?” Chris asks and Justin mumbles something no one gets. “J?”

            “What?” Justin calls and then his head emerges from the mass of bodies and Lance laughs harder. “Shut up Lance.” Justin says and gets up to sit next to JC.

            “It’s funny,” Lance says but Justin just glares at him.

            “It’s not!” He exclaims.

            “Yes it is!” Lance argues trying to contain his laughter.

            “What ever,” Justin grumbles and sits next to JC.

            “Okay C,” Lance says and spins the wheel after taking it back from JC, “Left foot on blue!”

            “What?” Chris calls and everyone groans.

            “Left foot on blue!” Lance repeats and Amber groans.

            “That means he’s gonna move near me, no way!” Amber calls, but Chris moves anyways. “Stop touching me you perve!”

            “Hey! Hands off my woman C!” JC calls and Chris chuckles.

            “It’s not my fault I have to move my body now is it?” he asks and Lance laughs.

            “Yeah it’s not,” he says and he and Tiffany laugh as if it’s the funniest thing on the planet. “Okay Kelly, right foot on yellow!” There is a bustle on movement then another thud and then a burst of laughter from Joey and Chris.

            “Cam you okay?” Justin asks jumping up and trying to see in between the bodies. There is a groan and everyone laughs.

            “She’s fine J,” Tiffany says laughing and Justin scowls.

            “Cam baby?” he asks again, this time Cameron emerges and looks ready to attack Tiffany, God this is getting dangerous.

            “Hey J, control your woman,” Lance says anticipating the trouble; Justin grunts and pulls Cameron into his arms. “Okay Jamie, um, left hand on blue!”

            “Why am I always on the blue?” Jamie calls and Lance shrugs.

            “Because you’re unlucky,” he says and Joey thinks this is the funniest thing said all night and laughs.

            “Ow!” he calls after someone has obviously punched him on the way to make their move.

            “Sorry Joey didn’t see you there,” Jamie says sarcastically. As she makes her move there is another thud, and a yell.

            “Joey watch your ass!” Amber calls from somewhere in the mass and she slowly emerges from the bodies into JC’s arms.

            “Sorry!” Joey calls and the game continues; now there are only four people left. Him, Chris and their girlfriends.

            “Okay, Joe,” Lance says and spins the wheel as it lands a right leg on green. “Right leg green!”

            “Okay!” Joey calls and moves his leg which has to go under Jamie and past Chris’ ass; he kicks Chris in the ass.

            “Oh fuck Joe!” Chris says wincing and JC and Amber fall about laughing.

            “C, you okay hon?” Jamie asks and tries to look over to him but as she does so she falls flat on her face on top of Joey’s leg.

            “Oi! Off my leg woman! You’re not that light you know!” Joey exclaims and Jamie huffs as she struggles to get up.

            “Hey Joe, pick on someone your own size!” Chris challenges and Joey glares at him.

            “Wanna get kicked in the ass again Kirkpatrick?” Joey challenges and Chris shakes his head.

            “Chris! You’re supposed to be standing up for me!” Jamie calls from off the mat since she has gotten up, Chris shrugs.

            “Sorry baby, but I don’t want Joey’s foot in my ass again,” he says and JC and Amber laugh again, this is getting too funny.

            “Okay C,” Lance says spinning the wheel and Jamie sits next to Tiffany. “Right hand on red!”

            Chris sighs because he has to move all across the mat and over Kelly to make his move, but by some miracle he does it but in the process he knocks Kelly down.

            “Hey C watch it!” Kelly calls as she falls to the floor. Justin and Cameron laugh this time.

            “Babe you alright? C... what did I say?” Joey threatens and Lance gets up to help Kelly from underneath Chris.

            “Hey it’s not my fault she was where she is it?” Chris yells and Joey scowls.

            “Okay guys, calm down,” Lance says as he pulls Kelly over to the sofa and they sit down. Lance picks up the spinner and spins it for Joey. “Okay guys final straw, Joe left leg on blue!”

            Chris groans, because he knows this will make him loose and Joey moves his leg under Chris from behind on purpose pulling Chris’ legs up from under him.

            “Hey!” Chris calls and Joey cheers.

            “Yay! I win!” Joey calls as Chris lands flat on his back in protest.

            “No way that’s cheating! I call a rematch!” Chris yells as he struggles to get up.

            “No way dude, I won fair and square!” Joey says getting up and jumping for joy, now he is the only one who has won a game till the end.

            “No you didn’t cheat!” Chris calls but no one listens as everyone is cheering on Joey for beating Chris, who they all says wins every game. “Hey is anyone even listening to me?” Chris asks, but he realizes no one is and sighs. So goes the game of Twister, winners always being blamed as cheats, namely Joey.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki