Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Here's another addition! If you guys have any board game sugggestions let me know!!

The sit around the table in silence, each looking at his or her own cards. To be honest Joey keeps trying to steal a look at Chris’ cards.

“Hey, back off Fatone!” Chris exclaims hiding his cards close to his chest away from Joey.

“What?” Joey asks with an all too innocent look on his face, Chris scowls.

“You know what,” Chris says and tries to look at his cards without Joey seeing them and plays a wild draw four card and changes the color to Blue.

“Hey!” Justin exclaims because this means he has to pick four cards.

“Pick four cards J,” Lance states and Justin shakes his head.

“No way! He’s always doing this to me! Making me draw four, I ain’t doing it!” Justin proclaims and JC sighs.

“Just play J so we can move on,” Lance says and Justin grunts but does so anyways and plays a blue 2.

“Okay me next,” Lance says and plays a blue skip, making JC skip his turn.

“Hey now! What ya do that for?” JC asks and Lance smirks.

“So that Tiff can get her go, come on Tiff,” Lance says trying to look innocent.

Tiffany gins evilly and plays another blue skip card, this time it falls to the wrath of Cameron.

“What? No fair!” Cameron exclaims, “She did that on purpose!”

“I did not! It was the only blue card I could play,” Tiffany says too innocently, Joey laughs because it was done on purpose.

“Yeah right,” Cameron says still in protest. “I’m going to play my turn anyways because that was done on purpose.” She goes to play her card and Tiffany protests by grabbing her wrist.

“Oh no you don’t!” Tiffany exclaims, “This is the right card, Joey your go.”

“Uh uh,” Cameron says. “Joey it’s not your go it’s mine.”

“Cam, she did play a skip which means you gotta skip,” Lance says and Cameron glares at him.

“You would say that, wouldn’t you?” she says but let’s Joey go and to her delight Joey plays a reverse blue card. “Yay!” Cameron says and plays another reverse card and changing the color to green.

“Hey now you did that on purpose!” Tiffany exclaims and Cameron shakes her head.

“No I didn’t,” Cameron says calmly, a bit too calmly for Tiffany’s liking but she lets it pas so the game can move on.

“Come on Joey, you go, AGAIN,” JC says rolling his eyes. Joey grins and plays a green skip, just to annoy Chris.

“Now you did that just because I lost Twister,” Chris protests and Joey nods.

“Yes I did, and I’m teaching you a lesson, okay J your go,” Joey says and Justin is about to go when Chris interrupts.

“Teaching me a lesson for what?” Chris says, “It’s not my fault you’re conniving.”

“Yes it is,” Joey says, “I have to be conniving because you are upfront.”

“That doesn’t even make sense,” Chris says and Justin sighs.

“I don’t give a shit, can I go now?” Justin says and Lance nods. Justin smiles and plays a reverse green going back to Chris who is full delight because he can take revenge on Joey.

“Ha-ha!” Chris proclaims and plays a green skip to which Joey protests and tries to strangle Chris.

“Why you little!” Joey begins and grabs Chris by the throat.

“Help!” Chris squeals and everyone laughs, all but JC who isn’t having fun because at this rate he’ll never have a go.

“Okay guys stop!” JC calls and stands right up. Everyone stops and stares at him. “Okay, Cam go so we can move on. Joe you’ll get your revenge later.” He nods as if this is final and sits back down. Joey releases Chris and lets the game continue.

Cameron, who is still upset with Tiffany, plays a yellow skip so that Tiffany misses a go and JC finally gets a go.

“Thank God!” JC exclaims and gets ready to play but Tiffany interrupts.

“No, no, no!” Tiffany says, “You did that on purpose!”

“Exactly, like you!” Cameron replies and looks at JC, “Okay Jayce, and your go.”

“No Jayce, not your go,” Tiffany says in disagreement and JC sighs, he really wants a go. “It’s my go now.”

“Tiff she played a skip, just like you,” Lance says and Tiffany glares at him.

“Why are you defending her?” she asks and Lance throws his hands up in the air.

“Because those are the rules!” Lance replies and Tiffany sighs, knowing he’s right.

“Well fuck the rules,” JC says and plays a reverse yellow much to Lance’s disgust. “Here Tiff your go now you can play revenge on Cam.”

“Oi!” Cameron exclaims and JC shrugs he doesn’t give a shit as long as he gets to go again.

“Thank you Jayce,” Tiffany says, and plays another reverse card just to annoy Cameron changing the color to red again.

“Now that’s just unfair!” Cameron exclaims at the same time as Lance, because he missed his turn. JC grins evilly and plays a skip red to make it Justin’s turn.

“Hey come on Jayce, what did I ever do to you?” Lance asks as he misses his go and Justin puts down a draw two in red for Chris.

“You made me skip my turn, I’m only repaying the favour,” JC says sweetly and bats his eye lids.

“Gee well thanks,” Lance says giving up only to have Chris protest to Justin.

“Come on man! I have enough cards in my hands as it is!” Chris says in protest to drawing two cards.

“It’s only two more cards C, and as Jayce said. I’m only repaying the favour,” Justin says with a sly grin on his face.

“Well I ain’t drawing anymore cards!” Chris says and Joey laughs.

“Loosing too many games lately C?” Joey asks and he and Justin fall about laughing while Chris scowls at them.

“Yeah, thanks you two!” Chris replies pointing a finger at Joey and Justin, who laugh even harder.

“Our pleasure,” they say together and Chris scowls looking at his cards wondering how he can make Joey pay. He smiles and plays a draw four wild card and changes the color to green because Joey only has two cards left. But Joey is smart and plays another draw four changing the color back to red.

“Uno!” Joey calls and there is a mass of protest, because he’s been suspiciously winning every game so far.

“You’re such a cheat!” Chris calls and lunges for Joey, JC rolls his eyes. God, not again.

“Okay you two, break it up, Cam go,” JC says and Cameron groans, because she’s just realised she had to draw eight cards and doesn’t have another draw four. Tiffany laughs in delight.

“Why you..” Cameron squeals once she hears Tiffany and lunges for her too. Now there are four people strangling each other.

“Lance help!” Tiffany calls as she and Cam fall to the ground in a cat fight.

“Oh no you don’t!” Justin calls just as Lance leans over to help Tiffany. Justin grabs Lance by the back of his shirt and throws him to the floor.

“Why not J?” Lance calls trying to get up, but Justin pulls him back down.

“You’re not going to let Cam loose girlfriend stealer!” Justin calls and throws himself at Lance. JC rolls his eyes at all the commotion. Great now he’ll never get his go, well at least he’s the only one standing. So I guess he’s Uno.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki