Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lance.
 

            I remember when Tiff and I were dating, and I would worry sick about her if she was gone for more than the time she’d set because she’d always been a girl that was on time. Now was one of those times. She and Morgan and been gone for over two hours, and I was worried sick Chris had been long gone by now. JC could probably sense I was worried, he always had a knack for that. Even though he was married to Tiff, and should have let me suffer, he called her, but only got her machine.

            “Hey Tiff,” he said into the phone, “It’s me, Joshua, your husband? Yeah well, um, we, me and Lance that is, were wondering where you got to. It been over two hours Hun, come home and we’ll talk. Also we’re worried sick about you and Morgan, call me when you get this.” He hung up and I smiled at him, it was weird for him to refer to himself as Joshua, because he only let the people he cared about the most call him that.

            “Well?” I asked as he sat down beside me and he shrugged.

            “Dunno,” he said reaching forward for his beer and taking a sip, “No answer. I wonder where she is.”

            “Why don’t you try Brit or C?” I asked, “She’s most probably with either one of them, trying to avoid me.” JC smiled and patted me on the back.

            “Dude, don’t say that shit,” he said with a chuckle. “She’s not avoiding you, she probably lost track of time or something.”

            “I hope so,” I replied with half a smile and JC smiled.

            “Don’t hope,” he replied, “Know.”

 

            So Jayce ended up calling Brit, she was there and the moment he began talking I knew she didn’t want to come home.

            “Come on Tiff,” JC whispered into the phone trying to soothe her and Morgan to come home. “We need to talk about this.” He was silent for a minute as he heard her response. “Because it’s best for Morgan, yes I know, but you have to admit that’s the best thing right?” He was silent again as she answered him, then a smile crept onto his face. “Okay, I’ll see you guys in a bit.” And he hung up, then looked at me.

            “Well?” I asked and JC smiled wider.

            “She’ll be home in a bit,” JC replied.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki