Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tiffany.
 

            I came home with Morgan, after three hours of hiding out at Brit’s place where Justin was busy spoiling Morgan. I sighed as I opened the door and heard the TV going.

            “Daddy!” Morgan squealed running past me and straight to the living room where JC and Lance were. He adored JC as his father.

            “Morgan! Shoes!” I called after my son, but I knew it was useless because he wouldn’t listen and I was too tired to make him listen. I sighed, placed down my keys and walked through the house.

            “Hey hon,” JC said, I looked up and there he was, standing with Morgan in his arms as I walked into the living room.

            “Hey,” I whispered back walking up to him and giving him a kiss. “Is Lance still here?” JC didn’t answer he just nodded and put Morgan down.

            “Yeah he is,” JC replied, “And we need to talk about this. Morgan bud, why don’t you go play outside for a bit? Me, mommy and Uncle Lance have to talk okay?” He knelt down to his son’s eye level as he spoke to him and Morgan nodded.

            “Okay daddy,” Morgan said and rushed outside to play in the sand, JC caught my look and nodded as he stood up.

            “We can see him from the window,” JC said and took my hand to lead me back to where Lance sat by the TV. “We need to talk about this.” I nod and sit on the couch next to him and look at Lance who gives me a half smile.

            “Hey Tiff,” he says softly and I nod.

            “Hey,” I say, then look at JC. “Okay, so what do we have to talk about?”

            “You know what,” JC says with a smile, “Morgan.” I sigh because I don’t want to talk about it.

            “I know,” I say and both Lance and JC nod.

            “I think, and we’ll all agree,” JC begins taking my hand, “That Morgan should at least know what Lance is his father and he should be a part of Morgan’s life.”

            “But…” I begin but stop because I know what JC is saying is true. Morgan needs to know his father, no matter how much I want to prevent it. Morgan may think JC is his father now, but when he grows up, he’ll figure it out. “Okay.”

            “What?” Both Lance and JC asked me, confusion written clearly on their faces. I smiled and look out the glass doors to where my son was playing in the sand.

            “Morgan needs to know who Lance is,” I replied, “He needs to know what connection Lance has in both our lives. And as much I don’t want that it’s the right thing.”

            “Tiff, I know this is hard for you,” Lance said but I cut him off.

            “It is Lance,” I said, “But it’s what’s best, and I don’t want to talk about it.”

            “Are you sure it’s what you want?” JC asked me putting a hand on my arm. I looked at him and smiled.

            “It’s not what I want, it’s what Morgan needs. And all that matters to me in this is my son.,” I replied softly. “But I want Morgan to still see Joshua as his ‘daddy’ because that’s all he’s known as a father.”

            “Tiff…” JC began but I shook my head.

            “No Joshua, it’s what I want. Morgan can know who Lance is, he can know Lance is his father biologically but you are his father, you are the man that raised him, not Lance,” I said and looked at the two men who both nodded in defeat, and I could tell, this wasn’t what Lance wanted.

            “Okay, what ever you want,” Lance said quietly, but it was said with force.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki