Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tiffany.

 

            “Who was on the phone?” I asked JC later that night as he came upstairs. JC sighed and rolled his eyes.

            “C, he wants to go out and I told him no,” JC replied, I raised an eyebrow at him.

            “And why did you do that? Joshua you need to go out,” I said, “Go and relax, have fun, and Chris is the best person to help you do that.”

            “No I don’t need Chris to help me relax thanks,” JC said climbing into bed next to me. “All I need is you.” He put and arm around me and pulled me to him, nuzzling my neck.

            “Yeah well I think you should go,” I said and reached for the phone, JC stopped nuzzling and grabbed the phone from me.

            “I can’t just go and leave you and Morgan here alone, what if Lance comes back?” JC asked and I rolled my eyes.

            “You’re scared of Lance? If he comes back I won’t open the door okay?” I asked and JC looked at me with a blank look.  “Now give me the phone.” JC shook his head and refused to give me the phone, so I reached over grabbed it from his hands and dialed Chris’ cell.

            “Yello?” Chris’ overly cheerful voice came after two rings.

            “Hi Chris. It’s me Tiff; look can you come over and pick up Joshua? He’s going out with you,” I said and I heard JC scowl in the back ground.

            “Really? Cool,” Chris said, “I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Bye.”
            “Bye Chris,” I said and hung up, and then I turned and looked at JC. “He’ll be here in fifteen minutes.”

            “Gee thanks,” he said sarcastically and I leaned over to kiss him.

            “No problems,” I replied, “You can thank me later, now go get ready. And on you way out don’t forget to say goodnight to Morgan.” JC half smiled and got out of bed to get ready, I was glad because he hadn’t been out in a while, and maybe this would be good for him.

           



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki