Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lance.

 

            Well here I was, sitting at some odd night spot with Justin who seemed to be drinking too many beers and had somehow convinced Joey to come along too. I rolled my eyes at the two of them, as they downed shots of vodka and chatted up random girls, even though Justin was seeing Britney and Joey was married, but that’s them for you I guess.

            “Guys can I leave now?” I asked and Justin and Joey bother looked at me as if I’d gone mad.

            “No dude,” Justin said slapping me on the back so hard I nearly fell over. “We just got here, you need to get laid remember?”

            I sighed and looked at him, “We got here like an hour ago and nothing exciting has happened. I want to go back to my hotel and wallow.”

            “Well you can’t so deal with it,” Justin said and went back to talking with Joey and two other women, totally ignoring me. I groaned and closed my eyes, God how I wanted to just go home and sleep.

            “Oh my God there’s C!” Justin’s voice said cutting through my thoughts and giving me a head ache from hell. I opened my eyes to look around me, and I spotted Chris pushing through the crowd behind him was JC, I groaned.

            “Lance?” Chris asked in utter shock as he saw me, and then he frowned. “I thought you weren’t coming out tonight, thanks a lot man.”

            “I wasn’t, thank Sparky over there,” I said gesturing over to Justin who had embraced JC and was passing him a beer.

            “I will,” Chris said with a huge grin obviously pleased to see me now, he sat down opposite me ordering himself a beer. “So got laid tonight?”

            I rolled my eyes and shook my head, “No I don’t plan on it.”

            “Awe man, what a spoilt sport. You need to get laid,” Chris said and I laughed.

            “Yeah so I’ve heard,” I replied and glanced over to where Justin was he and JC ware walking our way.

            “Lance?” JC’s voice was of utter shock as he saw me, I nodded and stood up.

            “Yeah well, I’m going guys,” I said but Chris held me back.

            “No Lance you can’t go,” Chris said, “We need to get you a woman.”

            “Yeah man, what’s the rush?” JC asked walking up to me and hugging me, something I didn’t wan him to do.

            “I’ve got other plans,” I lied hoping Chris or Justin wouldn’t call me out, but they did.

            “Don’t lie Lance,” Justin said then turned to JC. “He’s been upset this whole day because of what happened at your place earlier.” I looked at Justin in shock, how did he know about what happened earlier?

Possibly Britney told him after she’d spoken to Tiff, I wouldn’t be surprised, her and Tiff are best friends. Or maybe he heard from Jayce, both way he knew and now that Justin was drunk he was declaring it to the world.

“Is that true Lance?” JC asked with a slight hurt tone in his voice, I couldn’t find words and just nodded.

“Um, yeah,” I whispered then looked around. “Guys I’d better go.”

“Lance wait,” JC said grabbing my arm and stopping me as I walked away, I turned to face him. “I, we, were going to tell you.”

“Oh really Jayce? When? Once you’d gotten married? I always knew you had a thing for her ever since the day she and I started dating,” I snapped, my anger now clearly showing.

“We’re already married,” JC said quietly holding up his left hand and showing me the clean gold band around his finger. I felt my head spinning.

“What?” I asked and looked around me. “Guys is this true? Were you even going to tell me?”

“Lance we…” Chris began but I cut him off.

“No, I don’t want to hear it. Joe, you knew about this too?” I asked Joey, who was supposed to be my best friend. Joey looked at me guiltily and nodded, looking away from me after a while. “Nice friends I have.”

“Lance come on,” Justin said looking at me. “This just happened after you left things none of us expected to happen.”

“What like Jayce marrying the mother of my child?” I asked with a risen voice, JC shook his head.

“No, it was more than that. We fell in love, after you dumped her because you didn’t want to take any responsibility for Morgan,” JC snapped and I glared at him.

“No! You know why I did what I did!” I snapped, the tears threatening to come.

“No I don’t Lance. All I know is that when you left Tiff was in pieces, and I was there to pick them up after you, and we fell in love while she was still pregnant,” JC tried to explain with anger.

“You fell in love?” I asked glaring at him, “What shit Jayce, you don’t just don’t fall in love with one of your brothers girlfriends!”

“Ex-girlfriend Lance, ex-girlfriend,” JC stressed and I put my hand up to stop him.

“Look, I don’t give a shit. Because as of this moment I no longer see you as a brother or a friend, any of you,” I said, and without waiting for them to reply I left, my entire past shattered. The people who I once thought of as family had betrayed me, in the worst way possible.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki