Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tiffany.

 

            “We saw Lance at the club last night,” Chris said to me the next day when he came over to drop Morgan off from pre-school

            “You did? Joshua didn’t tell me,” I said casually as if it didn’t affect me in the bit the JC hadn’t told me about it.

            “Yeah, didn’t Jayce say anything to you?” Chris asked leaning against the counter. I rinsed out Morgan’s lunch box and shook my head.

            “No he didn’t,” I replied placing the lunch box on the rack to dry.

            “What? Why not?” Chris asked then seemed to realize why. “Oh, that’s why.”

            “Would you care to tell me what you’ve just realized?” I asked looking at Chris who just shrugged.

            “I think you and Jayce should talk about that, I ain’t getting involved,” Chris said throwing his hands up in defeat and then glancing at his watch. “He should be home soon; you guys can chat about it then. Anyways, I better go I’m late for a date. Call me and let me know what happens.” I looked at Chris in shock.

            “Um, okay,” I said and Chris smiled leaning forward to kiss my cheek.

            “Bye chicca,” he said hugging me, I hugged him back.

            “Bye,” I said, “I’ll call you.” I added the last part just to make him happy because I knew he wouldn’t rest otherwise.

            “Okay then, bye,” he said and left. I stood there wondering what had happened the night before, and why it was so bad that JC hadn’t told me about it.

 

            An hour or so later JC came home and I was not going to wait for him to tell me what happened, so I just cut straight to the chase.

            “So what happened last night between you and Lance?” I asked JC as soon as he walked in and took off his shoes.

            “Um, what do you mean?” JC asked walking over and kissing my lips.

            “You know, when you went out last night with Chris, he said Lance was there,” I replied and JC sighed, he sat down next to me and took my hand in his.

            “Yes we saw Lance last night,” JC began as if this answered all my questions. I looked at him doubtfully.

            “Joshua, please don’t lie to me,” I said and he looked into my eyes.

            “I’m not lying Tiff, Lance was there,” JC said confused at what I meant.

            “I know that, but what happened that made you not want to tell me you saw Lance last night?” I asked and JC sighed and looked away.

            “He found out that we’re married,” JC said and I sighed, that was bound to happen. “And when he found out he got hysterical and told us that we weren’t his friends.”

            “What?” I asked in utter shock at what I was hearing. “Why would he do that?”

            “Because he got upset at what I did, what we did,” JC said, “he was mad at everyone for lying to him. He was mad at everything he’d done, heck I don’t know why he did it Tiff.”

            “Joshua,” I said and looked at JC. “Lance did this to himself, you know that right? He was the one that left six years ago.”

            “Yeah I know,” he said and looked at me with frustration. “But do you know how much it hurts that he’ll never look at us, any of us, the same way again? Even Joey? He hates us all now.”

            “He can’t…” I whispered more to myself than to him and JC nodded.

            “Yeah he does,” JC said and leaned over to hug me. “And there’s nothing we can do to change that.” But I knew that was not the case.

           



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki