Broken Promises by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tiffany.
 

            In the evening when the sun was just about setting JC walked through the front door, closely followed by Lance. I stood in the kitchen washing up and as I heard the door open I turned around and let my mouth hang slightly agape.

            “Lance?” was the first, and only word that came out of my mouth. He looked at me and gave me half a smile. “What are you doing here?”

            “We have to talk,” JC said taking control of the situation, I shook my head and turned back around. Right now, for some odd reason I couldn’t do that.

            “I can’t,” I barely whispered as I felt JC come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

            “Tiff come on, we have to,” he whispered and I shook my head as I shrugged him away.

            “I said no,” I said a bit louder, and I looked at Lance who had his head hung low. “I’m sorry.” I pushed away from JC and walked through the house to the back where Morgan was playing in the sand with Chris. I walked over and picked up my son, much to his protest.

            “What’s going on?” Chris asked with a confused look on his face as he stood up, I saw him glancing behind me and half smile. “Hey guys.” I groaned as I noticed that Lance and JC had followed me outside.

            “Um, I have to go grocery shopping,” I lied wanting to get out of the house as fast as possible.

            “Daddy!” Morgan yelled trying to squirm from my grasp, but I held onto him tight. “Mommy, I want to go see daddy!”

            “Not now Morgan,” I snapped, and turned to face JC. “I’m taking Morgan with me.”

            “No don’t, let him stay here with us, he can get to know Lance a bit better,” JC tried to argue but I shook my head.

            “No, I want my son to come with me,” I said and looked at Morgan who was in full tears now because he couldn’t be with JC. “Morgan honey, do you want an ice cream?” I was trying to bribe my son to come with me, as bad as it sounds, but I needed to get out of there with my son.

            Morgan stopped crying and looked at me with hiccups. “O-Okay,” he sniffled and then looked at JC. “Okay daddy?” JC sighed and gave him a weak smile.

            “Sure,” JC replied, never one to deny Morgan of anything. “I’ll see you guys in a bit.”

            I smiled, as I saw this as my cue to leave. “Okay say bye to everyone,” I said to my son. Morgan waved enthusiastically as we went back inside so he could put on his shoes. We reached the front door and I put him down, where I helped him put on his blue and red sneakers.

            “Mommy, can I have a choc chip ice cream?” Morgan asked me once we were done. I looked at him and smiled.

            “Sure, what ever you want,” I said grabbing my coat and purse along with my keys. “I’ll be back in a bit!” I called and picked up Morgan and walked outside to my car before anyone could protest, knowing we wouldn’t be back anytime soon.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki