Candy Land by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Okay so i think i'm going to continue the series. i know i said i wouldn't be you guys want more so here goes!!

            Today the boys have decided that it’s all them, only the five of them since they want to relive their childhood, or rather Chris wants to. Their playing Candy Land, and Lance and Justin are teamed up, they don’t want to but their the youngest.

            “Okay you guys start,” Chris says excitedly, although he gets to be last.

            “This game is an insult to my intelligence,” Lance states and refuses to draw a card as does Justin.

            “Come on guys just go, it’ll be fun,” JC says trying to encourage the two of them, but really he doesn’t want to play.

            “No way,” Lance says and Justin agrees by nodding his head vigorously. “I have to be stuck with this one, what makes that fun?” Lance asks pointing at Justin.

            “Hey!” Justin calls, “I am fun!”

            “No you’re not; you keep attacking me for no reason!” Lance calls back.

            “Well you shouldn’t snatch other people’s girls. Girlfriend Stealer,” Justin states and JC groans, God not again.

            “Okay then can I go?” Chris asks with a sparkle in his eyes and all the guys groan.

            “No!” They all say at once and JC adds, “Because you’re the old man here remember?”

            “But mentally he’s the youngest,” Joey chortles, yes their still fighting over that game of Twister, and Chris threatens to jump over the table and strangle him.

            “No that would be you,” Chris says and Justin bursts out laughing, this is funny. “Shut it Timberlake.” Justin keeps quiet and JC sighs.

            “I don’t know why I bother with you lot,” JC says, “Because every time we play a game we always fight. Remind me why we’re doing this again?”

            “So that the old man can relive his child hood,” Joey says with a chuckle.

            “I’m not an old man!” Chris snaps, now he really doesn’t want to play, everyone is picking on him.

            “Um, yeah you are C,” Justin says with a laugh, “Last time I checked you were 35.”

            “But mentally he’s two,” Joey adds just to get on Chris’ nerves, and Chris growls, ready to pounce.

            “Okay guys,” JC says, “Let’s get this over with so we can do something more constructive.”

            “Hey! This is constructive thank you very much!” Chris protests, he will not have someone insulting his child hood game.

            “Yeah if you’re a child,” Lance says, “Oh wait, I forgot, you are one.”

            “Why Bass…” Chris growls, why are they all so mean to him today? It must have something to do with Joey, he’s looking awfully suspicious.

            “What?” Joey asks as he sees Chris glaring at him suspiciously, Chris shrugs.

            “Nothing,” he says innocently but Joey shakes his head, not believing.

            “Yeah right don’t lie Kirkpatrick, you’re too old for that,” Joey says and Chris scowls.

            “I am not old!” He repeats and Joey and Justin fall about laughing.

            “Yes you are!” Joey says, laughing.

            “Guys can we start already?” JC asks with a sigh, “Because the sooner we get done the sooner I can go.”

            “So go, no one’s asking you to stay,” Lance states and JC rolls his eyes.

            “No, you guys are MAKING me stay. If I go there will be blood between the four of you,” he says looking between his four friends who all seem to be looking at him too innocently.

            “There will not!” Chris protests but he knows JC is right, damn he’s always right.

            “Yes there will be,” JC replies and counts off his fingers. “Remember Monopoly? Twister? Cranium? Risk? Trivial Pursuit? Ohhh and who can forget the infamous game of Uno?”

            “This is different!” Chris says and the others agree.

            “Really how? Because we haven’t even begun playing and you lot want to kill each other!” JC complains in aspiration.

            “We do not!” Chris argues and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Yeah keep telling yourself that C,” JC says and sighs. Chris opens his mouth to answer and just as he does so the door opens.

            “What? Are my eyes deceiving me or are you lot playing another board game?” Tiffany’s voice comes from the door way. Yes, she decided to give up on board games when she nearly died at the wrath of Cameron in Uno.

            “No you’re not hallucinating Tiff,” JC says with a sigh. “These morons wanted to play Candy Land.”

            “Yeah so the old man can relive his child hood,” Joey cackles along with Justin, the joke is getting old.

            “Ohhh Candy Land, can I play?” Tiffany asks, now the prospect of playing a game sounds fun.

            “Yeah sure, you can take Grumpy’s place,” Lance says gesturing to JC who rolls his eyes.

            “I’m only being Grumpy because you guys are taking forever to being this game, and I have better things to do with my time,” JC says, the others laugh.

            “So like we said go,” Lance says crossing his arms. “We don’t need you, we have Tiff now.” JC groans, whiles Tiffany smiles in delight and goes over to join the boys, sitting next to Lance.

            “Yeah Jayce, you can go,” Justin says and JC sighs standing up.

            “Fine,” he says, and he knows they won’t get to play anyways.

            “Fine!” All the boys chorus at once.

            “See you all later,” JC says and storms off. He leaves the house and as he does so he hears the yelling begin.

            “I’m not old!” Chris yells and JC rolls his eyes, yup they’ll never get their game of Candy Land started.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki