The Backstage Pass Game by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This is The Backstage Pass Game.. thanks for all who sugested it!!

            Today JC had refused point-blank to play the game, why? Because their playing that bloody Backstage Pass game that’s why. JC also doesn’t think this game will get very far, if you’re comparing it to the other games played so far.

            “It’s really cool to be a fan,” Joey says with pride, and Chris laughs at him.

            “Yeah you would say that seeing as you collect our memorabilia,” Chris laughs and Joey shakes his head.

            “No that would be Jayce,” Joey says and JC, from somewhere in the room, protests.

            “I do not!” JC’s voice calls from somewhere in the house all the guys laugh.

            “Ohhh now all I have to collect is me!” Justin squeals with utter delight, and Lance laughs.

            “Yeah because you always loose yourself,” he says and Justin scowls and holds up his Lance stand up.

            “Watch it Bass, or you’ll get it,” Justin threatens and Lance rolls his eyes.

            “Ohhh, I’m so scared!” He says sarcastically and Justin looks at Joey.

            “Joe, where are those scissors you had earlier?” Justin asks, and Joey grins evilly.

            “There right here J, wait a sec so I can use them to cut up C,” Joey says and Justin nods. Joey is about to chop a part of his stand up Chris to pieces when Chris snatches it from him and growls.

            “Oh no you don’t Fatone!” Chris says and hides his mini-stand up figure behind him.

            “Give it to me C, I earned you fair and square,” Joey says tackling Chris for the figure.

            “No, you don’t deserve me,” Chris says darting away from Joey’s grip, but he isn’t quick enough and Joey grabs it back.

            “Ahah! Now watch this!” Joey exclaims and chops his Chris’ head off.

            “Oi!” Chris exclaims with a pout and Justin laughs.

            “Yeah you do that, and then give them to me so I can chop Lance’s feet off,” Justin says. Joey gives Justin the scissors and he quickly nips off Lance’s feet.

            “How dare you Timberlake?” Lance yells and lunges for Justin to get his figure back.

            “Are you lot fighting again?” JC’s voice comes from somewhere, it’s getting suspiciously close.

            “No!” Chorus all four voices at once, but JC knows they’re lying.

            “You better not be! And if I come down and see you’ve torn up my board game pieces you’ll pay!” JC calls again, yes it’s his game but he refuses to play it. The others laugh and look at each other evilly.

            “We shouldn’t,” Lance says knowing what the others are thinking. They all grin slyly.

            “We should, teach him a lesson,” Justin says and reaches for his JC figure, holding the scissors to it.

            “Okay we should,” Lance says chuckling and giving in. SNIP, Justin has just cut up his JC figure. “Okay my go next.” Lance reaches for his JC figure and Justin hands him the scissors, all the others look on expectantly.

            “Wait, I don’t have a JC figure,” Joey pouts, and Justin smiles.

            “It’s ok Joe, here you go just take that one,” Justin says and leans for the one ungained JC figure in the box and hands it to Joey who smiles happily.

            “Yay!” Joey says, and SNIP, SNIP there goes Lance’s JC figure, cut to bits. Chris chuckles.

            “Me next!” Joey says and grabs the scissors from Lance. He doesn’t waste anytime and SNIP SNIP SNIP his JC figure is in bits before you can blink.

            “Now me!” Chris squeals with delight as Joey hands him the scissors. “Ahah!” Chris smiles and slowly chops up his JC figure.

            “Okay let’s continue,” Lance says once that is done, they don’t need JC. They are about to continue when JC strolls in yawning.

            “What are you guys getting along….” He begins but stops. “What the FUCK have you done?” He looks down at the game where pieces of him are laying cut to shreds.

            “We were just getting rid of access baggage,” Justin explains without looking at him.

            “You mean excess,” JC snaps and bends over to pick up the nipped pieces. “I can’t believe you did this. To me! Why would you do something so cruel?”

            “Like J said, we were getting rid of excess baggage,” Lance states as he spins the wheel so that he can move on, but JC grabs the wheel from him.

            “No you don’t!” JC snaps and begins grabbing all the other pieces as well, Chris bats his hands away.

            “Now, now Jayce, calm down,” Chris says calmly, Joey sniffles a laugh.

            “Calm down? You wrecked my bloody game!” JC shrieks and this time Joey can’t hold in his laugher and bursts out laughing.

            “Oh so you do collect?” Justin asks looking at JC with innocent eyes.

            “Yes! I mean no! I mean... never mind!” JC snaps and begins to recollect the ruined pieces.

            “Oh Jayce come on now,” Joey says, “Do you really want to be a part of this bloody game?” He imitates JC so well the others are in hysterics.

            “No! But I’m part of the group too you know!” JC says glaring at his friends.

            “Oh yeah we forgot, sorry,” Lance says yawning as if he’s bored.

            “You forgot?” JC repeats and Chris nods.

            “Yeah, you’re easy to forget,” Chris says trying to be serious.

            “Yeah there’s something about you..” Joey begins and Justin nods.

            “Yeah we just don’t know what it is, sorry Jayce,” Justin says and Lance looks up at JC innocently.

            “But don’t panic, you can be replaced!” Lance says and the others fall about laughing as if this is the funniest thing ever.

            “Gee thanks a lot,” JC growls, “Thanks but no thanks.” And he storms out, as he does so the others fall about laughing. Yeah they definitely don’t need him to play this game, at least for now anyways.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki