Backstreet Boys Around the World Game by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This is based on the BSB game Around the World... i really love the BSB as well so anything offensive said in here is just for fun it doesn't mean anything!!

            Now the only reason they’re doing this this time is for JC, because they felt so terrible about what they did, okay maybe not. But hey, it’s got the other four to get along.

            “You guys, really we don’t have to play,” JC says looking at the chosen board game suspiciously.

            Chris nods excitedly, “Yes we do Jayce, we felt sooooooo bad about what happened last time, and we had to make it up to you.” Joey and Justin try not to laugh at how innocent Chris wants to look.

            “But this?” JC asks glancing at the game that Lance has specially set up.

            “Yup,” Lance says with a huge grin. “Especially for you Jayce, so you get to go first.”

            “But there’s only four pawns, so sorry I can’t play,” JC says quickly trying to get up and run, but Justin pulls him back down.

            “That’s ok Jayce, you and I are teaming up together this time,” Justin says and JC groans, God no.

            “No that’s okay,” JC tries because he sees what they’re trying to do.

            “No we’re playing,” Lance says evilly and Justin rolls the die.

            “Yeah alright, Nick!” Justin exclaims, yup you guessed it their playing the Backstreet Boys Around the World game just to torture JC.

            “Oh God, so what does that mean?” JC asks totally lost and Justin shrugs.

            “It means we get to move to the Nick spot on the board,” Justin says and moves their pawn to the first Nick headshot on the board.

            “And answer a trivia question,” Lance explains and JC groans. Great they’ll definitely loose. “Okay J.” Lance picks up a card and gets a ‘Name That Song!’

            “Okay Lance, hit me,” Justin says and Lance smirks because he knows Justin won’t get this, neither will JC.

            “What song is the line “I’ll never make you cry” from?” Lance asks with a huge grin and JC moans, like hell he knows.

            “I dunno, “Everybody”?” Justin asks and Chris laughs, because he knows the answer for some odd reason.

            “Nope, “I’ll Never Break Your Heart”;” Lance says with a smile and Justin growls.

            “Okay me,” Chris says rolling the die and praying he won’t land a Howie one. He does. “Fuck.”

            “Too bad C,” JC chuckles, actually this is becoming fun. All the others see that he’s beginning to enjoy this and groan, great now they’ll actually have to play this game, and finish it.

            “Okay C,” Lance says, still taking control. He picks up a card ‘All About the Boys’. “What College did Howie D go to?” Chris looks at Lance in shock, he knows that!

            “Wait, that’s not fair he can’t answer that,” Joey says and JC looks at him.

            “Why not?” asks Chris and Joey sighs.

            “Because you went to college together so it’s cheating,” Joey says and Chris shakes his head.

            “It’s not my fault they don’t know that!” Chris exclaims and JC laughs.

            “Yeah they didn’t know we’d be playing this game, they didn’t expect it,” JC says laughing and Chris glares at him.

            “Okay, moving right along,” Lance says and rolls the die; he lands on a Kevin headshot. “Great.”

            “Hey it’s okay Lance,” JC says grinning, “Look on the bright side.”

            “What bright side?” Lance says pouting and Justin laughs.

            “At least you don’t have to be stuck with Justin,” JC says and Justin glares at him.

            “Hey!” Justin says and JC looks at him.

            “Yes?” JC asks and Justin growls.

            “What is it wrong with being teamed with me?” Justin asks and Joey laughs.

            “You always make us loose,” Joey says and Justin scowls.

            “It’s not my fault you can’t draw!” Justin snaps and Joey shakes his head.

            “I can too draw!” Joey protests and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Please, let’s not fight, AGAIN!” JC says, as he pulls a card for Lance, he gets a ‘Dare!’ card. “Ohhh Lance, I get to dare you.”
            “I’m so scared!” Lance says with a roll of his eyes and a bit of sarcasm.

            “You should be,” JC says with an evil glint in his eye and then reads out, “I dare you to sing and dance the entire song of “Everybody”.”

            “I can do that,” Lance says standing up but JC smirks.

            “With my added bonus,” JC says, “In the nude.” All the guys burst out laughing at Lance, but he doesn’t see this as very funny.

            “You can’t do that!” Lance snaps, “You can’t just change the rules!”

            “Yes I can,” JC says, “And I will. Now get on with it Bass.”

            “Hell no,” Lance protests, “I ain’t dancing naked in front of you lot!”

            “No that’s only something you do in the shower for Tiff,” Justin howls still in hysterics, he likes torturing Lance.

            “I do not dance in the shower,” Lance says with a pout, “You all know how much I dislike dancing.”

            “Yeah we can see that,” Chris says laughing, “You’re such a bad dancer Bass.”

            “I am not!” Lance protests, “I’m actually better than the lot of you combined!”

            “Really?” JC asks raising an eyebrow and Lance nods.

            “Really,” Lance says and JC smirks.

            “So why don’t you show us then if you’re so great?” JC asks and Lance shakes his head.

            “Because I ain’t doing your stupid dare!” Lance calls and JC looks at him.

            “No you are! You dragged me into this, so now you’re going to pay!” JC says, “Strip and dance Bass.”
            “No!” Lance calls.

            “Yes!” JC says back.

            “No!”
            “Yes!” God their beginning to act like children, but the others find it extremely amusing. This goes on for a good five minutes.

            “No I will not!” Lance says after a while. “Wait what are we fighting about again?”

            “About the fact that you refuse to do my dare,” JC reminds him and Lance nods,

            “Oh yeah, well I won’t do it!” Lance calls and JC shakes his head.

            “Yes you will!” JC calls back and Chris sighs now he won’t get to win. Because this is one of the only games where he actually knows all the answers to, so much for going to school with a Backstreet Boy.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki