Charades by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Here is the next story!! A game of good old Charrades turned evil!

            There’s a whole bunch of them here today, and Lance is still upset with JC over the whole strip and dance thing, so they decided to play Charades.

            No one really knows why they keep on playing games, because they always end in disaster, but I guess they get a thrill out of it I suppose.

            “Okay J,” Lance says looking at Justin standing in front of the group. “Go.” Justin nods and motions his hands in a filming mode.

            “Film!” Chris shouts excitedly, he’s always liked Charades because he knows he can win. Justin nods and continues.

            “Okay, with one word!” Joey calls, and again Justin nods again.

            “First word!” Chris calls and both JC and Lance groan, they hate this game because Joey and Chris are always so hyper when they play it. Justin mimes someone standing up very straight.

            “Um, tall?” Lance guesses and Justin shakes his head in frustration.

            “Big?” JC asks, again Justin shakes his head.

            “Great?” Chris asks and Justin shakes his head and decides to start over, and motions that there are two syllables to the word. He motions for the second syllable and acts like a dog by going on all fours.

            “Dog?” Cameron asks and Justin nods excitedly.

            “Um, what word ends in dog?” JC asks and everyone shrugs.

            “Oh I know!” Chris says with excitement. “Benji!” JC groans, Chris is such a moron.

            “No dumbass,” JC says, “Benji doesn’t end in dog does it?”

            “Yeah but it’s a movie about a dog!” Chris protests but Justin shakes his head telling Chris he’s wrong.

            “You people really are stupid,” Justin says after a while of endless guessing.

            “Well you aren’t allowed to talk!” Lance says and Justin rolls his eyes. He doesn’t give a shit.

            “Yeah well when you people don’t guess right,” Justin says.

            “It’s not our fault you can’t act!” JC exclaims and Justin protests.

            “I can to act, right Cam?” Justin looks at Cameron who looks away avoiding the question; Justin sees this and is not happy. “Gee, thanks Cam.”

            “Alphadog!” Tiffany calls after a while of being silent; everyone is shocked because they haven’t heard her speak.

            “Right,” Justin says grinning. “See guys it wasn’t that hard, some one got it.”

            “Yeah, after they had to THINK about it for too long,” Lance says, “This is supposed to be Charades J, it’s supposed to be easy.”

            “My movie is easy,” Justin says, and Joey laughs.

            “And self centered,” JC mutters under his breath, and Justin glares at him.

            “What was that Jayce? Didn’t quite catch it,” Justin growls and JC looks at him innocently.

            “Nothing,” JC says, “I was just saying how wonderful you are.” JC bats his eye lids in an innocent look and Chris falls about laughing.

            “Okay enough fighting, Tiff your go, J give her the thing she has to act,” Lance says and Justin grins evilly because this is the one way he can get revenge on Lance. Tiffany walks up to him and Justin whispers his choice into her ear. Her eyes go wide and she shakes her head.

            “I’m not doing that!” She snaps and Justin nods.

            “Yes you are, you have to it’s the rules!” Justin says and Lance laughs.

            “Since when did you begin to play by the rules J?” Lance asks with a chortle and Justin glares at him.

            “Since it was my choice of what Tiff has to do,” Justin says and looks at Tiffany. “So do it.”

            “Fine,” Tiffany mumbles and all the boys look at her with expectant eyes. Tiffany blushes but makes a move that it’s a movie.

            “Film with one word!” Chris calls out excitedly and Tiffany nods, she doesn’t like doing this.

            “Okay first word!” Joey calls out, he too is excited. Tiffany starts dancing around, with sexy dance moves.

            “Dirty Dancing!” Chris calls and Tiffany shakes her head and continues to dance.

            “That’s two words!” JC exclaims with a sigh and Chris just rolls his eyes.

            “Chicago!” Cameron calls, again Tiffany shakes her head in frustration.

            “Charlie’s Angels!” Joey calls and everyone looks at him. “What? They danced in that, right Cam?”

            “Yeah we did Joe,” Cameron replies and Joey grins.

            “Yeah but again, it is two words. Hers is only one word,” JC says stressing the word one. Joey just shrugs.

            “At least it was a good guess,” Joey says and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Yeah if you can’t count,” JC replies and Joey protests.

            “I can count!” Joey says and JC shakes his head and is about to reply when Justin interrupts.

            “No no, Tiff you’re not doing it properly,” Justin complains and Tiffany glares at him.

            “Oh shut up J, I’m doing it just fine thank you very much!” Tiffany snaps, she doesn’t want to go there.

            “No you’re not!” Justin protests and looks at Lance. “Lance, tell her she has to do it right!” Tiffany and Justin both look at Lance expectantly and Lance shrugs.

            “You heard him Tiff, rules are rules. You have to do it properly,” Lance says and Tiffany growls at him. He’s always so much into the bloody rules.

            “Fine,” she says and rolls her eyes. She continues to sexily dance, this time removing her sweater.

            “Striptease!” Joey calls out excitedly and everyone groans, he watches too many porn movies.

            “Thank God!” Tiffany exclaims and everyone looks at her.

            “What? That was it?” Lance asks in shock and Tiffany nods. “Why Timberlake!” He goes to grab Justin’s neck but JC hold him back by the collar of his shirt calmly, Justin falls about laughing.

            “Now now Bass, calm down,” JC says not even looking at Lance. “Good job Tiff give Joey his word.”

            “Jayce let me go,” Lance says struggling against JC’s strong grip and JC shakes his head.

            “Nope, I won’t have any more fighting,” JC says and Lance rolls his eyes, JC is beginning to sound like his mother.

            “Fine I won’t fight!” Lance says and JC eyes him suspiciously.

            “Promise?” JC says and Lance nods. “Justin?”

            “I promise!” Justin says, but secretly his fingers are crossed behind his back. JC sighs and let’s Lance go.

            “Okay guys my go!” Joey says excitedly after Tiffany gives him his word and he nods. He motions that it’s a movie, and a book.

            “Movie and book!” Chris calls, God he’s too excited today, Joey nods.

            “One word! First word!” Justin calls and Joey nods and mimes he is flying.

            “Fly Away Home!” Chris calls and JC groans, can these people count?

            “It’s one word!” JC yells and everyone looks at him.

            “Yeah but he’s flying,” Chris says as if JC is stupid.

            “Yeah but that doesn’t mean the title suddenly developed wings and spread,” JC says rolling his eyes.

            “That would be so cool!” Chris says and everyone laughs, but JC just sighs and ignores him.

            “Okay anymore guesses?” JC asks and everyone shakes their heads after calming down.

            “Um, Peter pan?” Justin asks and JC glares at him. “What? He’s flying, like Chris said.”

            “Yeah but its ONE word,” JC says holding up one finger and Lance rolls his eyes.

            “Yes, we get it one word,” Lance says and Justin laughs.

            “Okay, moving on,” JC says rolling his eyes as Joey continues to pretend to fly.

            “Come on guys, I’m getting tired,” Joey says and Chris laughs.

            “Good then, you can fly until you pass out,” Chris says and Joey scowls.

            “Come on guys this is easy, if you know Joey,” Tiffany says with a sigh and a light bulb goes off in Chris’ head.

            “Superman!” Chris calls and Joey grins.

            “Yeah!” Joey says and gives Chris a high five.

            “Wait,” Lance says shaking his head. “Superman isn’t a book, it’s a comic book.”

            “Yeah but it’s still a book none the less, right Jayce?” Joey asks JC for some odd reason. JC just shrugs.

            “I guess,” JC says and Joey smiles broadly. “Okay Joe, give C his word so we can move on.” Joey nods and grins suspiciously and whispers a word into Chris’ ear to which Chris protests.

            “Now come on man!” Chris says, “You can’t make me do that! That’s fascist!”

            “How is it fascist?” Joey asks placing his hands on his hips.

            “Because it just is!” Chris says not knowing why its fascist it just is.

            “Who give a shit C?” JC says, “Just get it over and done with so this whole thing can be finished.”

            “Fine,” Chris mumbles and mimes one word in a movie title.

            “Why is everyone doing one worded titles?” Lance asks with frustration and Chris shrugs.

            “I’m just doing what I was doing,” Chris says and JC laughs.

            “Yeah because you’re a puppet!” JC says and Chris glares at him.

            “I am not a bloody puppet thank you very much! Now watch” Chris says and everyone goes quiet and Chris mimes fighting in a battle.

            “Gladiator?” Lance asks and Chris shakes his head and continues to fight.

            “Alexander?” Justin asks, again Chris shakes his head but motions to that they’re close.

            “Troy!” JC calls out excitedly, and everyone looks at him.

            “See that’s why mine was fascist! It wasn’t even fun to do!” Chris calls and JC rolls his eyes.

            “Be quiet C, you don’t even know the meaning of the word,” JC says and Chris shakes his head.

            “I do to! It’s not like you know the meaning either! You just pick up words and think they’re cool!” Chris calls and Justin laughs.

            “That’s not true!” JC says jumping up and Lance laughs.

            “Yeah it is Jayce,” Lance says as the others laugh.

            “You guys are so evil, you always agree with the idiot!” JC calls and begins walking away, now he definitely doesn’t want to play.

            “I’m not the idiot!” Chris calls after him and everyone laughs.

            “Yes you are!” JC calls over his shoulder and slams the door behind him.

            “He’s right C you are the idiot,” Lance says and Chris growls.

            “I am not, that would be Joey!” Chris says and Joey looks at Chris.

            “Why you…” Joey begins and pounces of Chris grabbing his throat. Just then the door re-opens and JC steps back in.

            “Great, another fight,” JC says with rolled eyes as Chris and Joey fight.

            “What are you doing here?” Justin asks, “I thought you left.”

            “Why you want to get rid of me that quick Timberlake?” JC asks with a smug look and Justin laughs.

            “No that would be Lance remember? You can be replaced,” Justin laughs and Lance scowls at Justin because he knows he’ll get an earful from JC.

            “Now you’re gonna get it Timberlake,” Lance growls and lunges for Justin.

            “Oh God not again,” JC says rolling his eyes, he’s getting a bit fed up with all this fighting. He looks at Cameron and Tiffany who are glaring at each other, Cameron still not forgiving Tiffany for the game of Uno. “Don’t tell me you two as well?” JC asks with hope and Cameron smiles.

            “Shall we Tiff?” Cameron asks just to get on JC’s nerves. Tiffany looks at JC and sees his aspirated look and nods, she wants to torture him today.

            “Yes lets,” Tiffany says and with that she and Cameron are at it. JC rolls his eyes and sighs, why is it things always turn out this way?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki