Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC and Braelyn were seated at their table at a nearby diner. They had just ordered and were holding hands across the table.

"So tell me everything that is wrong." JC said concerned.

" Well I have to get three new models and also make the agenda for the fashion show in New York. Then I have to premier my new line, but it doesn't have a name yet." Braelyn said.

"Well when do you need these models by?"

"I have to find them by Friday, which is three days from now."

JC smiled. "Baby, I know you can do it. I mean how many girls are dying to be models and especially in your show."

Braelyn laughed. "I see you point. I think I'll go to an agency tomorrow and ask for their three up and coming models."

"That's a good plan." Braelyn opened her purse and pulled out a small notebook.

"What's that?"

"My agenda for my biggest show so far, but I only have the opening of the show complete." JC took it from her and scanned the notes she had made.

"Well it looks to me you just have to plan out the order for your remaining designs and assign the right dresses to the right girls." Braelyn smiled.

"You have no skills in fashion , yet here you are helping me big time. I love you Jace. Thanks, baby." JC smiled and leaned across the table to kiss her.

"No problem. Sometimes it's good for others to look at it from another perspective. So does your show have a theme?"

"Oh yes, it's going to be a spring collection show. So I'm calling the theme Blooming into Sexy and Sassy. " JC smiled.

"I like that, Now is there a chance I get to see you where your own sexy design?" Braelyn shook her head no.

"Well I'll be wearing one of my sassy dresses, but not sexy in the way you want it. Yet, maybe after the show I can slip into this new sexy lingerie I'm secretly working on."

JC's eyes lit up. "Well it's a secret no more. I do like the sound of that. As soon as your show in New York ends I'm stealing you." Braelyn giggled.

"Yeah, but you can't because I'll have way too many reporters and photographers going crazy to interview me and all that fun stuff."

"Oh, well as soon as the last photographer leaves you're mine." Braelyn kissed him.

The waitress brought their order and they dug right in. Braelyn took a few bites of her sandwich and then looked at JC.

"Jace, so what have you been up to? I saw Justin leave your house when I pulled up." JC swallowed his food and then looked up at her.

"Justin and I were listening to some songs he worked on he wanted my opinion. He's ready to do more solo stuff. I've just written a couple of songs that Jive might use or another artist, but otherwise jut playing around."

"Oh, well I don't know how McKenzie can handle that. I mean Justin will have to tour again and all that if he gets his album out. Yet, she's pretty tough and busy herself. I think I'd be worse off if i were in her shoes."

"What do you mean?"

"JC, I just don't know if I could handle you leaving me and being away like that. I mean if Justin tours McKenzie will not see him for weeks on end. I know I'm busy myself, but you're in my thoughts every minute of my day." JC coughed and almost choked on his water.

"Well that's very sweet honey. I would miss you like crazy too." Braelyn smiled.

"You aren't planning anything musically are you?" JC took a breath and said what she wanted to hear.

"No baby, I'm writing and all for fun and other artists , but my own material isn't important at the moment. I don't think I even have enough in me to even do an album at the moment." Braelyn sighed glad to hear that. She felt selfish, but right now all she wanted was JC to be her biggest supporter at the moment and attend as many fashion shows as he could.

"So you're gonna sit in the front row of my show next week , right?"

"Nope."

"NO?"

"I'm going to let another guy take my seat." Braelyn playfully hit him.

"You're a jerk. I don't want you to give your seat up. I want you right where I can see you."

"Thanks, I love you too. Right where you can see me?!"

"Yep, all my models are beautiful and I got to make sure you or they don't make nay moves. You're all mine." JC laughed.

"The only moves I make are on you."

"Very nice, Chasez. I think you deserve a backstage pass."

"Oh, I'd like that. So I can assault the designer in her dressing room." Braelyn smiled.

"Well lucky for me I am the designer. So you better come and kiss me before the show."

"You know I will."

After finishing dinner, JC and Braelyn went back to JC's house.

They were sitting on his couch cuddling.

"So you have to name your newest collection, right?" JC asked resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I do. I just don't know what to call it. They have to know within three days to print everything correclt for the show." Braelyn said concern in her voice that she wouldn't come uo with a good name.

"Well you should let me see the collection tomorrow. Maybe I can help."

"I want you to be surprised."

"Oh, but wouldn't you rather want me to see it and inspire you with names than have you call your collection something stupid to meet your deadline?" Braelyn smiled in agreement.

"I suppose I would. Is 4:00 o'clock tomorrow good for you?" JC thought or a moment and realized he had a meeting with Jive concerning his song with Becca at that time.

"Um, would there be any other time I could come see it?"

"Why can't you come at 4:00? I thought you were pretty free right now." JC had to lie through his teeth.

"I think I have to meet with Justin to help produce a song for him." Braelyn smiled.

"That's sweet of you. Helping him with his own music. Well how about 7:00 P.M. I'll still be at my office and the design room will still be allowed open since I have the key."

"Yeah, I think 7 o'clock is good."

"Great." Braelyn said smiling and turned to kiss him.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki