Bad Remembrance by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Please Review

The next day, Braelyn had arrived at work at 11 o’clock and would be spending the whole day there practically with a couple of breaks. Since she was in the midst of preparing for her biggest fashion show so far to be held in New York, her duties as the designer were numerous. Braelyn sat down at her desk and starting writing out the final schedule for the fashion show. She looked up when she heard the heels of Paige, her assistant.

“Hey Paige, good morning to you. What’s up?” Braelyn said. Paige smiled and revealed a vase of flowers from behind her back.

“These came for you. You’re one lucky girl.” Paige said and placed them on Braelyn’s desk.

Braelyn looked at the yellow roses and smiled because they were her favorite. She pulled out the card and opened it :

Brae,

I just wanted to make you smile as you work hard. I love you.

Jace

She smiled like a goofy sixteen year old. They had been dating for almost two years and she still acted like it was her first time getting flowers and gifts from him. That’s what she loved about their relationship. Everything was still fresh and as exciting as day one and the love just continued to get stronger every day.

“Oh I wish I had a sweet lover boy like you.” Paige said looking at how happy Braelyn appeared to be.

“You’ll get yours in due time.” Braelyn said with a laugh.

“Well I don’t want to wait anymore. I have been single for forever and when I see what JC does for you, I’m so jealous and want my own.”

“Yep, my man is a sweetheart. As for you being jealous, that’s perfectly normal as long as you aren’t plotting to steal my man.”

“No, you can keep him. I don’t want to appear in stupid tabloids.” Braelyn smiled.

“Well that’s the price I’ve paid dating JC, but I love him so it’s all good. Besides I was only in one bad tabloid and Jace took care of it.” Paige laughed.

“Well I think someone’s going to be too busy dreaming over her boyfriend if she doesn’t get back to work and stop talking about him.”

“Your just jealous!.” The two women laughed.

After coming back from her lunch break, Braelyn called a modeling agency. She was in need of three models and hoped to hire some beautiful girls who could wear her designs in flattering ways.

“Hello, this is Kaci at Wyatt Modeling Inc.”a woman said on the other line.

“Hello, I am Braelyn Porter and I need to hire three models for my upcoming fashion shows, especially for my New York show that is next week.”

“Oh my god Braelyn Porter. Oh my god I love your clothing. Oh yes, I’ll send you some pictures of possible models for you. “

“Thanks, so much. I’m glad you like my designs. Well if you could please just send portfolios of your up and coming models to me overnight that would be super.”

“Sure thing , Miss Porter. I even know your company address so don’t even worry. The girls will be so excited for this opportunity.”

“Thank you very much Kaci, well I must be going. Have a good day. Bye.”

“You too. I love your clothes. Bye.”

Braelyn laughed after she hung up the phone. She found it amusing to have people excited about little old her and her pretty clothes. She was a fashion designer and had people crazy for her new lines , but when she thought about JC’s status as a famous musician she you could only love him more or dealing with his fans that outnumbered hers by a humongous number.

“Braelyn, you have a visitor.” Paige said from outside the door.

Braelyn looked at her watch and saw it was 2 o’clock. She didn’t have any appointments and didn’t know who’d be visiting her now.

“Well who is it?” she asked

“Oh, just a someone who goes by two letters.” Braelyn leaned back in her chair and smiled.

“Would those letters be J and C?” she asked hopeful.

“Yes, indeed.”

“Well send him on in.” Paige motioned to JC he was able to come in.

“Hey baby. You were suppose to be coming at 7 o‘clock What are you doing here now? ” Braelyn asked as JC walked over to her.

“Oh thanks, Brae. Nice way to greet me. I can just leave.” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

“No! No! No! You’re here and you’re going stay. Now come over here and kiss me.” Braelyn demanded.

JC walked behind her desk and leaned down to capture her lips with his.

“Mmm, thank you baby, Oh and thanks or the flowers too. You’re such a sweetie.” Braelyn said after the kiss.

“Oh you’re welcome and be expecting more when you’re fashion shows are a success.” Braelyn stood up from her chair and hugged JC.

“I love you, JC.” she said just loud enough for him to hear.

“I love you too Brae.” he said and kissed her forehead.

They pulled apart and Braelyn looked at him with a questioning stare.

“So what are you doing here mister. You still haven’t answered that.” JC laughed.

“I came to help you name your newest line so you’re set for New York.”

“Yeah, but your five hours early.”

“I unfortunately had some things come up and I could only come see you now.”

“Jace, what are you up to?”

“Nothing.”

“Then what came up?” Braelyn asked curiously.

“I have to spend time with Justin in the studio and then I have to meet with Alex to go over some things.” JC said feeling like the worst person ever.

“You’re producing for Justin, right?” JC played with the collar of his shirt and looked at her.

“Yeah, that’s the plan.” Braelyn sensed something was up, but she trusted him. He already confirmed to her what she wanted to hear the other day and that was what mattered.

“Well lets go show you the clothing line, I need to name.” Braelyn said grabbing JC’s hand and dragging him out of the room. They walked down the hall to the design room and Braelyn unlocked it.

In the corner of the room was a rack with different articles of clothing. The colors were bluish and greenish in nature. The style was a little edgy and chic.

“So what do you think, Chasez?” Braelyn asked looking at him with a smile.

“These are stunning. Baby, I think this may be your best collection yet.” JC answered. Braelyn kissed him.

“Well what about a name?”

“I don’t know. It’s up to you. These are your creations.”

“But you came here to help me.” JC laughed.

“Well what about naming it after me.” she punched him playfully.

“No I don’t think so. I wouldn’t want to be bashed at for that.” JC pouted.

“ Don’t play that card. You get too cute when you do that.”

“Then you’ll just have to give in.” Braelyn moved her hand instinctively to fix his collar he’s been playing with. That’s when she looked at his necklace. His infamous leo necklace.

“JC, I think I have it.”

“Have what?”

“A name for my collection.” JC smiled.

“Well what is it?”

“I am going to name it Leo. I mean it’s perfect. That way it stands for your zodiac sign and the line has a lot of blue shades like your beautiful eyes.” JC kissed her.

“Thanks, babe. I really like it too. Glad I could be of inspiration.”

“You can be my inspiration anytime.” she said smiling and they laughed.

JC was driving to go to a studio where he’d have a session wit Becca Danielson. He felt bad about everything. He’d been lying to Brae and he had to lie about why he visited her earlier than expected. He was in a mess and sighed heavily as he thought about Braelyn. She was all he ever wanted , but he didn’t want to crush her spirit as she prepared for the biggest part o her fashion career.

When he arrived at the studio, he walked down the hall saw Becca standing outside of Studio 3.

“Hi JC.” she said sugary sweet.

“Hello Becca. Ready to get in the studio?” he asked.

“Oh totally. So how does Braelyn feel about this?” she asked

JC smiled uneasily and was glad when the producer for the song interrupted them.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki